Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion

May 25, 2015 9:29 AM
Fanservice was off the charts In this episode :3 lots of playing around and being drunk.
Well besides that the dog barking got them in trouble. Zombies will start on coming.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]

Jun 25, 2015 10:07 AM

Fucking glad i'm watching this on BD :D

Lots of Guns, Boobs and Fanservice everywhere!!

Shame Shizuka is the only one who showed her nipples :(

Lol Shizuka is such a playful girl!! WTF I thought Komuro prefers Rei, but he seems to have a thing for Shizuka's boobs XD

As usual Hirano nosebleed.

"I'm showing my absolute trust in my admirable men" Saeko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why Rei was acting like a drunk girl. I thought Saeko gave them alcohol or something, but it seems they're just tired?! :O

Lol if this keeps up it's gonna be hard. No Shit Sherlock.

People are going crazy now. Even the commander shot himself.

Can't wait for the next episode!!! More Guns and Actions this time around!! We have the fanservice now, spread other things first :)

Aug 28, 2015 11:39 AM

So did they make it on the stairs or not, where any old body can just walk by and see them?

And Rei was totally drunk off her ass.

Aug 31, 2015 10:24 AM
oreomonogatari

All I could think at the end was: shoot the dog!

Sep 7, 2015 5:03 AM

Takashi and Rei are so annoying. Other than that I really liked the episode. Fanservice overload.

Oct 31, 2015 11:49 AM
Top Aidoru ♪

Well, at least HOTD is having fun with itself. I'm unsure if this carefree attitude is out of place with scenes of riots and killing occurring immediately before and after. Well, there was still that bit at the end where Takeshi and Rei finally could sit down together, so that was welcomed, so there's that at least.

Dec 7, 2015 9:42 AM

what a stupid dog.

Jan 9, 2016 10:44 AM
what's the stimulant?

Jan 23, 2016 11:40 PM
Why does everyone but ries bf instantly turn to a zombie? It took him forever but the second anyone else gets bit there insta flesh eaters

Jan 24, 2016 2:49 AM
MikeFromThe516 said:
Why does everyone but ries bf instantly turn to a zombie? It took him forever but the second anyone else gets bit there insta flesh eaters

I think they just wanted emphasize his bite because it was her bf.

Apr 17, 2016 4:55 AM
Light4494 said:
Good lord, what luck does Hirano and Takashi have to have to be able to have four pairs of D-cups half-naked and sleeping around them? Also, where the heck did those bridge rioters find the time to gather up a bunch of picket signs and start an organized rally? If I was in the middle of zombie plague and was unsatisfied with the police, I'd just start causing general chaos.

Im totally agree with this dude

Apr 17, 2016 4:56 AM
AllenVonStein said:
what a stupid dog.

im also totally agree with this dude

Jul 15, 2016 12:48 PM

THE FANSERIVICE IS UNBEEEEELIEVAAAABLE!!! That god for having it downloaded xD OPPPAI. lol most admit tho. atleast takashi was honest xD *boner* hihihi

Amazing episode, notice as well they have changed the ED every episode n so far every one have been calming and enjoying to hear. got also some new picture they show i believe. also sensei- Shizuka want that D ahahahaha.....Me jealous!!!!!!!!! xD
next i believe they will fight n do something about that dog, maybe a new character as well?

Feel bad for all the responsibility they put on the police..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Aug 17, 2016 6:21 PM
Dat fanservice.

The police could do absolutely nothing -- I almost wish they brought in heavier ordnance such as swat teams and get assistance from the army, however the situation as inevitably going to blow out of proportions.

Also what the hell.. Of all the places the dog seems to bark. Also I thought the zombies couldn't see, yet they all try and reach for Takashi and Hirano on the balcony. O_o

Aug 20, 2016 1:51 PM

It was with episode that I found out that my dad is as much of an ecchifag as I am. 10/10
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh

Sep 19, 2016 1:45 PM

there was more bullshit than actual useful info.

Dec 30, 2016 9:54 AM

This ep was for the pervys lol that dog why fk he is barking in front of there apartment I felt sorry for that police officer.

Sep 14, 2017 6:59 AM

Holy shit. Here's the unlimited ecchiservice. Hahaha. Dafuq did I just say. And I just realized when they showed Marikawa's oppai that I'm watching the uncensored version. Goddamnit. I almost watched this episode in public. Lmfaaoooooo!

What the fuck is up with Rei squeezing all of the girls' oppai? What the fuck, Rei? Lmfao I caaan't. Heck, she's still annoying, and she's annoying again with all Hisashi talk whenever Takashi's around and I really think she's doing it on purpose like a girls' way of making a guy she likes jealous because she likes seeing him jealous. Jesus. You fucking cliche, Rei, shut your fucking mouth.

An ecchi anime that censored a fucking kiss, alright. That makes a lot of sense. Lmfao.

Saekooooooo! Omfg. What are you wearing? Haha. She's the only lady in the show that I can handle and make me scream with her body.

Hirano's so cute. Haha. He's got a kiss from Marikawa. Hirano's the best boiiiiii!
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Oct 25, 2017 6:58 AM

This ending song is pretty good. And that action... While great animation, the action felt so unrealistic even with the suspension of disbelief. Gah.

Apr 5, 2018 4:55 AM
Opi-chan said:
I hate hate hate romance in Anime's, but for some reason I don't mind this...
Apparently I'm the only one that loves Rei. She and Takashi are the only reason I'm watching this.
I loved the ending scene but I wish they kissed though
I don't really know they kissed or not, but in my opinion they did and i checked highschool of the dead wiki and it says that they kissed.
And I love Rei too, and she and Takashi are the only reason I watch this. I'm with you, man

Jun 16, 10:42 PM
While the girls were bathing and fondling each other's tig ol bitties, Takashi and Hirano found some weapons and ammunition in Shizuka's friend's apartment and Hirano was struck by seeing the weapons and is a weapons expert. He was in the U.S training at Blackwater Military Academy for a month and his instructor was a former Delta Force captain. They needed those things in order to survive the zombie apocalypse. The guns they found and mentioned were a Springfield M1A1 Super Match, a modified AR-10, a crossbow and arrows, a Barnett Wildcat C5, and an Ithica M-37 Riot Shotgun. References what they mentioned were Sarah Palin and the NRA, the National Rifle Association.

Jun 25, 2:07 PM

This episode happened to be just as I expected: full of fanservice and ecchi. And it was its strong point. ;) What I like about this anime is that ecchi scenes or fanservice moments are parts of the concept and fit it, so you can't say they are forced or something. You either like it in this anime or no. I belong to the first group.
Shizuka's tricks with boobs looked impressive. Rei's lewd attitude surprised me a lot.

Police forces started to loose their control. Old officer's suicide after giving a hard order was predictable, yet it was sad anyway.

Dammit, in the moment like that a stupid doggy had to appear and make a lot of noise. Their fortress is in grave danger, lol.

Jul 11, 3:51 PM
Nice fan service lol, at the end of this episode, Takashi said "I'm hard" *slurp*

Jul 30, 6:43 AM
So... Did Rei and Komuro kiss or what?

Also, the drama with the police was pretty cool. And it was badass when that protestor got shot.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]