Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jun 25, 2015 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
Fucking glad i'm watching this on BD :D

Lots of Guns, Boobs and Fanservice everywhere!!

Shame Shizuka is the only one who showed her nipples :(

Lol Shizuka is such a playful girl!! WTF I thought Komuro prefers Rei, but he seems to have a thing for Shizuka's boobs XD

As usual Hirano nosebleed.

"I'm showing my absolute trust in my admirable men" Saeko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why Rei was acting like a drunk girl. I thought Saeko gave them alcohol or something, but it seems they're just tired?! :O

Lol if this keeps up it's gonna be hard. No Shit Sherlock.

People are going crazy now. Even the commander shot himself.

Can't wait for the next episode!!! More Guns and Actions this time around!! We have the fanservice now, spread other things first :)
Aug 28, 2015 11:39 AM

Jan 2015
So did they make it on the stairs or not, where any old body can just walk by and see them?

And Rei was totally drunk off her ass.
Aug 31, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2015
All I could think at the end was: shoot the dog!
Sep 7, 2015 5:03 AM

Aug 2013
Takashi and Rei are so annoying. Other than that I really liked the episode. Fanservice overload.
Oct 31, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2010
Well, at least HOTD is having fun with itself. I'm unsure if this carefree attitude is out of place with scenes of riots and killing occurring immediately before and after. Well, there was still that bit at the end where Takeshi and Rei finally could sit down together, so that was welcomed, so there's that at least.
Dec 7, 2015 9:42 AM

Jan 2012
what a stupid dog.

Jan 9, 2016 10:44 AM
Jan 2016
what's the stimulant?
Jan 23, 2016 11:40 PM
Oct 2015
Why does everyone but ries bf instantly turn to a zombie? It took him forever but the second anyone else gets bit there insta flesh eaters
Jan 24, 2016 2:49 AM
Apr 2015
MikeFromThe516 said:
Why does everyone but ries bf instantly turn to a zombie? It took him forever but the second anyone else gets bit there insta flesh eaters

I think they just wanted emphasize his bite because it was her bf.
Apr 17, 2016 4:55 AM
Nov 2014
Light4494 said:
Good lord, what luck does Hirano and Takashi have to have to be able to have four pairs of D-cups half-naked and sleeping around them? Also, where the heck did those bridge rioters find the time to gather up a bunch of picket signs and start an organized rally? If I was in the middle of zombie plague and was unsatisfied with the police, I'd just start causing general chaos.

Im totally agree with this dude
Apr 17, 2016 4:56 AM
Nov 2014
AllenVonStein said:
what a stupid dog.

im also totally agree with this dude
Jul 15, 2016 12:48 PM

Jan 2016
THE FANSERIVICE IS UNBEEEEELIEVAAAABLE!!! That god for having it downloaded xD OPPPAI. lol most admit tho. atleast takashi was honest xD *boner* hihihi

Amazing episode, notice as well they have changed the ED every episode n so far every one have been calming and enjoying to hear. got also some new picture they show i believe. also sensei- Shizuka want that D ahahahaha.....Me jealous!!!!!!!!! xD
next i believe they will fight n do something about that dog, maybe a new character as well?

Feel bad for all the responsibility they put on the police..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 17, 2016 6:21 PM
Jun 2016
Dat fanservice.

The police could do absolutely nothing -- I almost wish they brought in heavier ordnance such as swat teams and get assistance from the army, however the situation as inevitably going to blow out of proportions.

Also what the hell.. Of all the places the dog seems to bark. Also I thought the zombies couldn't see, yet they all try and reach for Takashi and Hirano on the balcony. O_o
Aug 20, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2014
It was with episode that I found out that my dad is as much of an ecchifag as I am. 10/10
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Sep 19, 2016 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
there was more bullshit than actual useful info.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 30, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2016
This ep was for the pervys lol that dog why fk he is barking in front of there apartment I felt sorry for that police officer.
Sep 14, 2017 6:59 AM

Jun 2016
Holy shit. Here's the unlimited ecchiservice. Hahaha. Dafuq did I just say. And I just realized when they showed Marikawa's oppai that I'm watching the uncensored version. Goddamnit. I almost watched this episode in public. Lmfaaoooooo!

What the fuck is up with Rei squeezing all of the girls' oppai? What the fuck, Rei? Lmfao I caaan't. Heck, she's still annoying, and she's annoying again with all Hisashi talk whenever Takashi's around and I really think she's doing it on purpose like a girls' way of making a guy she likes jealous because she likes seeing him jealous. Jesus. You fucking cliche, Rei, shut your fucking mouth.

An ecchi anime that censored a fucking kiss, alright. That makes a lot of sense. Lmfao.

Saekooooooo! Omfg. What are you wearing? Haha. She's the only lady in the show that I can handle and make me scream with her body.

Hirano's so cute. Haha. He's got a kiss from Marikawa. Hirano's the best boiiiiii!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 25, 2017 6:58 AM

May 2010
This ending song is pretty good. And that action... While great animation, the action felt so unrealistic even with the suspension of disbelief. Gah.
Apr 5, 2018 4:55 AM
Jun 2017
Opi-chan said:
I hate hate hate romance in Anime's, but for some reason I don't mind this...
Apparently I'm the only one that loves Rei. She and Takashi are the only reason I'm watching this.
I loved the ending scene but I wish they kissed though
I don't really know they kissed or not, but in my opinion they did and i checked highschool of the dead wiki and it says that they kissed.
And I love Rei too, and she and Takashi are the only reason I watch this. I'm with you, man
Jun 16, 2019 10:42 PM
Jul 2017
While the girls were bathing and fondling each other's tig ol bitties, Takashi and Hirano found some weapons and ammunition in Shizuka's friend's apartment and Hirano was struck by seeing the weapons and is a weapons expert. He was in the U.S training at Blackwater Military Academy for a month and his instructor was a former Delta Force captain. They needed those things in order to survive the zombie apocalypse. The guns they found and mentioned were a Springfield M1A1 Super Match, a modified AR-10, a crossbow and arrows, a Barnett Wildcat C5, and an Ithica M-37 Riot Shotgun. References what they mentioned were Sarah Palin and the NRA, the National Rifle Association.
Jun 25, 2019 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
This episode happened to be just as I expected: full of fanservice and ecchi. And it was its strong point. ;) What I like about this anime is that ecchi scenes or fanservice moments are parts of the concept and fit it, so you can't say they are forced or something. You either like it in this anime or no. I belong to the first group.
Shizuka's tricks with boobs looked impressive. Rei's lewd attitude surprised me a lot.

Police forces started to loose their control. Old officer's suicide after giving a hard order was predictable, yet it was sad anyway.

Dammit, in the moment like that a stupid doggy had to appear and make a lot of noise. Their fortress is in grave danger, lol.
Jul 11, 2019 3:51 PM

May 2018
Nice fan service lol, at the end of this episode, Takashi said "I'm hard" *slurp*
 Pin en Wallpapers Blue Lock Anime GIF - Blue Lock Anime - Discover & Share GIFs
Jul 30, 2019 6:43 AM

Feb 2019
So... Did Rei and Komuro kiss or what?

Also, the drama with the police was pretty cool. And it was badass when that protestor got shot.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Feb 18, 2020 7:24 PM

Jan 2016
Welp, it would make sense if it were a biological weapon tbh.
Also damn, all these police officers really need to learn how to aim for the head on these zombies smh.
Dude when that one police officer shot the civilian I was like... DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
I love this anime lol.
Also, tbh I really dont like Rei either, she's fucking annoying.
Jun 11, 2020 11:07 AM
Feb 2020
In the previous ep Genius-san wasn't fair on that girl and on those girls in the back of the bus when she said they're sluts hanging on every cultish word the douchebag teacher was saying.

Those girls were in SHOCK and we saw when she was at her worst she was even in a worse state... a total mind break. We saw his friend call him to the stairs and try to have a wake / a memorial / talk about her boyfriend and his friend who died. This is a perfectly normal human response to when you lose a loved one. You need to have a process / a ceremony / say goodbye and talk about their life. Had he been say 10 years older and been to a few funerals he would have known that it was the grief talking and the stress, teror, trauma. He's having it hard himself. As the show starts, we know he did not rest well the night before every thing starts. He's tired himself, He's feeling a lot of things himself.

Those girls who remained on the bus I feel real sorry for them. They're just children. They could never have imagined when they left to go to school what would happen to the world. They would have heard the terrible death cries over the school's P.A. system. They would have seen their classmates eaten alive and eat one another alive. The teacher genuinely saved them. And they are absolutely sincere in their appreciation of him. Their eyes were eyes of people in shock who need emotional support. And the teacher in a very evil way was saying things they needed to hear. We will be safe now together, I have experience. I am an adult. I have experience in saving people. (He led them to safety, he stayed behind allowing himself to be the last one left .... well almost). The girls were sincere in saying Yes! you should lead. In this ep we've seen the nurse and the spear champion approach MC for physical affectioin. And Samurai-san make a move on him dressed in only an apron. Genius-san wasn't there to call them Sluts.

When Staple-Gun-kun was drooling right next to her she didn't say anything super unfair to/ about him. But the girl who's eyes were just like her eyes when she was in shock and Samurai-san came to her and held her and let her cry in her arms and whose mouth was open she said the girl was a slut.

Super Unfair.

Those girls are actually lower classmen, they're younger. The older, emotionally stronger upperclassmen should be a little more forgiving.

Although this is relating to the previous episode, I don't think we'll be seeing anyone who stayed on the bus ever again. But I hope that older boy K.O.s the teacher and they make their own way. He's an angry guy and not very bright. The best thing about him is he says he does not know what to do when he does not know what to do. He doesn't pretend or lie. He is angry, but his anger is with other school boys who he appears to have a history with not girls or random people he doesn't know.

Dec 7, 2020 12:37 AM

Jan 2019
Well that episode was fucking useless
Feb 2, 2021 12:06 AM

Jan 2016
“No it’s ok, I hadn’t noticed a titty...a thing!”
Lol best line from this episode. Also Hirano is damn knowledgeable about guns.
RithicFeb 2, 2021 12:31 AM

Apr 20, 2021 11:41 AM

Aug 2014
Full power fanservice :D Let the world go on, they should just stay there and play with each other :D 2 vs 4 great ratio :D
Boys have nerves of steel :D and why the girls did not share alcohol with them?
Saeko seemed sober so she really wanted some with that naked apron :D hey it is the end of the world right? :D

I can't get it why 10% hate/dislike this episode :D
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 20, 2021 11:47 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 24, 2021 11:20 PM
Nov 2017
Why does japan have to censor everything? Jeez!
Aug 10, 2021 12:19 PM

Jan 2016
Excuse me wtf??? Takashi is like "STOP TALKING ABOUT HISASHI DAMMIT" and then Rei is like "Hisashi who?" and is ready to screw him.
Sep 8, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2021
jesus christ there was so much fanservice this episode I thought I was just straight up watching a hentai. Komuro and Rei also just need to sort their shit out

Also everyone seems to be hating on the dog, but I say we cut the lad some slack he's progressing the story for us
+ dog's cute
Feb 12, 2022 3:05 PM

Jul 2016
Omfg, no wonder why people only talk about Saeko when it comes to this series. All the other female protagonists are fucking unbearable.

Also, BASED Hirano with the "guns before hoes" mindset.
Aug 9, 2022 7:30 PM
Aug 2022
Ok aku paham.Dan aku ingin cepat menonton nya jangan mempersulit
Oct 6, 2022 6:39 PM
Oct 2022
As usual the pacing is bad, the female characters exist only for fan service, and the plot is inconsistent. What should I even expect at this point 😐 1/10
Oct 20, 2022 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
This episode was really hot 🥵 we also got to see the nurse’s huge Boobs this was the best episode 100%
Jan 12, 2023 4:02 AM
Jun 2021
the plot was extremely predictable and mid
Mar 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Dec 2022
now that was the definition of a cultured episode
Jul 24, 2023 11:45 AM
Jun 2023
Tiddies and Kohta being best boy. Also ACAB
Oct 1, 2023 10:33 AM

Dec 2022
Talk about sexual tension. Rei and Takashi bickered their way into mutual arousal, lol.

Nice fanservice episode. The bridge situation, on the other hand, seems to be spiralling out of control.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 20, 2023 4:33 PM
Oct 2022
At least the show was being honest with itself during this episode. Other than that nothing new or novel was introduced
Feb 9, 11:42 AM
Mar 2021
they're both gay asf i wouldve gone crazy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.