15th Anniversary
Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 8, 2010 5:54 PM

I bought the album 5 days ago, And wow this album is awesome. Been listening to it non stop and I never get tired of it.
I just love reading manga while listening to their newest album.
Any Avenged sevenfold fans around here? :D And which songs are ur favourites?
Mine are these:
Welcome to the family
Nightmare
So far away.

Aug 8, 2010 6:06 PM

Not a huge fan of theirs, but I liked "A Little Piece of Heaven." Music video of that song was also awesome.

Side note: :O General Discussion is becoming Music Discussion.

Aug 8, 2010 6:22 PM
Big A7X fan right here!
I think the new album is a masterpiece, but that's just my opinion. Of all the songs, the ones I listen to the most are:
Fiction
Danger Line
Welcome to the Family
Victim
My favorite song has to be Fiction. Despite the unclean vocals of Jimmy (which I understand why they aren't clean) I think the song is fantastic. I can't listen to it without getting watery eyes... what? Don't laugh at me! Real men cry too you know! =P

Aug 8, 2010 6:24 PM

bl00darc said:
Big A7X fan right here!
I think the new album is a masterpiece, but that's just my opinion. Of all the songs, the ones I listen to the most are:
Fiction
Danger Line
Welcome to the Family
Victim
My favorite song has to be Fiction. Despite the unclean vocals of Jimmy (which I understand why they aren't clean) I think the song is fantastic. I can't listen to it without getting watery eyes... what? Don't laugh at me! Real men cry too you know! =P

Manly tears <3, The album would have been better with the ''Rev'' ;-;

Aug 8, 2010 6:29 PM
QysteiN said:
bl00darc said:
Big A7X fan right here!
Fiction
Danger Line
Welcome to the Family
Victim

Manly tears <3, The album would have been better with the ''Rev'' ;-;

No doubt about that =( I literally cried when I first found out he was dead (didn't help I had been drinking a lot)... he's been my musical hero since I first started listening to them.

Aug 8, 2010 7:28 PM

I love Avenged Sevenfold. (R.I.P 'The Rev')
And the new album sounds great. :D I really like
Buried Alive, Nightmare, Victim, and Welcome To the Family the best

To list of few other favorites
Afterlife
Unholy Confessions
Walk
Scream
The Fight
Critical Acclaim
A Little Piece Of Heaven
The Art Of Subconscious illusion

Aug 8, 2010 11:28 PM
T_T it's tragic that rev died... im not the biggest AX7 fan but they were pretty good... my fav songs (need to look into their new album):

Brompton Cocktail
Almost Easy
Scream
Critical Acclaim