Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2010 4:53 AM
Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Herp Derp, I already found out I'm not the reason the world will get destroyed but maybe I should die anyways, derp.

But seriously, she isn't going to cause the end of the world just for staying alive, they know this now. They are just getting punished by powerful people if they let her stay alive. They are fully capable of fighting back. That coupled with the fact that they already stated that it doesn't matter if she dies, they will still reset the population. Still, she thinks she should be killed. Are we all complete morons who lack the ability to listen 5000 years in the future?
Jul 28, 2011 2:19 PM
Jun 2010
"It appears we may have picked the wrong people to negotiate with."

Was anyone else waiting for everyone in the room to go "NO SH*T" in unison?
Mar 8, 2012 12:33 AM

Sep 2011
SuperLlama said:

LOL yeah I was thinking the same thing. Like did they really think they would be able to negotiate with Peacemakers? xD
Jul 8, 2012 11:14 PM

May 2008
Wait why would Pacifica not remember what happened during the time she had amnesia? That doesn't even make sense. It makes it feel like those 2 or 3 episodes with that Furret guy were basically filler.
Jun 10, 2015 3:51 AM

Feb 2013
R.I.P hot blond peacemaker, your cleavage shall be missed :<.

But yeah, the peacemakers seem kinda screwed now, there's no way just the two of them will be much of a threat to Shannon and his crew. I wonder what their next plan of action will be, to get reinforcements perhaps?
Sep 18, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2008
SuperLlama said:

Yes.

They finally killed the bitch Steryn that started it. Also why can't Pacifica remember her amnesia days? Makes the whole memory loss a true waste.

Also I've finally decided I hate Pacifica...after all that has happened, she still pulls out the maybe I should die card after now seeing that her dying would change NOTHING!!! The Peacemakers would still have attacked even if she had died when she was a baby!!!

My god lady you were a spoiled brat when the show started and you have literally learned NOTHING since then!!
Sep 11, 2017 2:03 AM

Jun 2016
I applauded the themes of this anime but the more it goes on the more shallow they feel. Luke for example was a character who was defined by his by the book attitude, he did what a soldier did because he was just that. But then without any character development he lets Chris escape with Pacifica. We can extract it's because the other lady was kicked off and he was put on as the Royal Forces commander, allowing him to see the injustice, but it was entirely off screen and hardly significant(if i'm even recalling this right). I don't even understand why he was in the story to begin with. Leopold is a character I've written a lot about in these threads, from the beginning the theme of finding your own justice was written all over him, that was his mission. But since then we get glimpses of it, but hardly anything. Great in execution, poor in depth. Teased but never given what Scrapped Princess constantly hints at.

The writing is lazy as hell, Senes and her dragons teleported on top of Steyr, killed her in one attack, and Socom and Cin didn't even see it or help at all or... And she just happened to have these never before mentioned dragon mechs that have only come up because if they didn't Shannon couldn't have won...
Chris helped because he had a guardian gene in him, that's it. He says it's because he wants to be a nice guy out of free will, but that's such a stupid reason. Genes control everyone in this show.
And Pacifica conveniently survived, because of Raquels guardian genes, but then lost her memories for no reason, and then conveniently got them back for no reason, forgetting her memories of Pamela, no explanation whatsoever. Just ridiculous.

I'll never go back on the fact that the cast is well written in their interactions, aside from Shannon and baby Cin, but man this is some lazy plot writing and shallow theme exploration.
Mar 17, 2019 4:06 PM
Aug 2018
Steyrs death was underwhelming and unsatisfying.

Then the reuinion with her siblings after all that trouble and the first thing Pacifica greets is the damn horse?

Was that supposed to be funny?

And then that "If I weren't there" crap again, although it doesn't change shit anymore.
Zero characterdevelopment until the very last episode, huh? Then go ahead and just kill her already, ffs.
tr25a3Mar 17, 2019 4:12 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 12 Discussion

Nande - Dec 21, 2007

10 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Mar 24, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 24 Discussion

hznu - Aug 30, 2008

44 by NoviSun »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 16 Discussion

fedaykin - Jan 10, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:45 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 15 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 14 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

7 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.