Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2010 1:56 AM

May 2010
girlsdeadmonster said:
frozen_soul said:

i think otherwise remember what akua's real intentions is to have the shinsos power to the point of going againts the leader of the 3 dark lords so fighting moka to get that power will not be the reason of fear but

sisterly love or ambition

if she trully loves moka she wont fight her and take the shinso's blood

if her ambition is weights much than moka

she will attack her and take the power regardless of how many obstacle she has to face

yeah i see your point it could make for some epic battles i cant wait for the next chapter. if she does end up fighting her she will have to get threw the harem but i dont think it will be hard to defeat them aside form tsukune the others dont have the strength to take her on hopefully they will train more like they did before... or she will simply go after tsukune because he has the shinso blood in him as well.
this can even add to his harem

well i dont think the fighting will be on the next chapter but i hope i am wrong i think the next chapter would be the conclusion of what happen to akasha if so the fight would be on chapter 35

i dont really know if tsukune has the power of shinso because its a vampire power passed through blood but maybe he got it even if he isn't a vampire it would be epic if he did if so tsukune and moka would be unstoppable pair

but i think he got it because remember on the end of the snow village arc the premonition of the jack frost by the priestess "they have a destiny that will move the world"

well think akua will join tsukune's harem i think that if she did fall for tsukune she will just let moka to have him and support her
Aug 14, 2010 1:03 PM
Apr 2010
frozen_soul said:
girlsdeadmonster said:
frozen_soul said:

i think otherwise remember what akua's real intentions is to have the shinsos power to the point of going againts the leader of the 3 dark lords so fighting moka to get that power will not be the reason of fear but

sisterly love or ambition

if she trully loves moka she wont fight her and take the shinso's blood

if her ambition is weights much than moka

she will attack her and take the power regardless of how many obstacle she has to face

yeah i see your point it could make for some epic battles i cant wait for the next chapter. if she does end up fighting her she will have to get threw the harem but i dont think it will be hard to defeat them aside form tsukune the others dont have the strength to take her on hopefully they will train more like they did before... or she will simply go after tsukune because he has the shinso blood in him as well.
this can even add to his harem

well i dont think the fighting will be on the next chapter but i hope i am wrong i think the next chapter would be the conclusion of what happen to akasha if so the fight would be on chapter 35

i dont really know if tsukune has the power of shinso because its a vampire power passed through blood but maybe he got it even if he isn't a vampire it would be epic if he did if so tsukune and moka would be unstoppable pair

but i think he got it because remember on the end of the snow village arc the premonition of the jack frost by the priestess "they have a destiny that will move the world"

well think akua will join tsukune's harem i think that if she did fall for tsukune she will just let moka to have him and support her

i think he does i mean he did drink moka blood on a few occasions and he wants to drink it again but hes holding himself back.. i dont know why he didnt turn into a vampire but he isnt a normal ghoul i can say that he was cut in half practically and has a big X as a scar that should have killed any normal ghoul and yeah your right she wont really become a candidate for his harem because she is moka sister and she would support moka... as for the premonition i hope Ikeda really makes it interesting and not something to cliche i really like this manga and i want to see its full potential fulfilled
Aug 14, 2010 2:41 PM

May 2010
girlsdeadmonster said:
frozen_soul said:

i think he does i mean he did drink moka blood on a few occasions and he wants to drink it again but hes holding himself back.. i dont know why he didnt turn into a vampire but he isnt a normal ghoul i can say that he was cut in half practically and has a big X as a scar that should have killed any normal ghoul and yeah your right she wont really become a candidate for his harem because she is moka sister and she would support moka... as for the premonition i hope Ikeda really makes it interesting and not something to cliche i really like this manga and i want to see its full potential fulfilled

well technically its not that he drank moka's blood he was injected by it

and to add up in this anime humans that are injected or ingested monster blood will turn to ghoul not the same monster he got the blood from but the powers he will be revising is the same as the monster the get the blood from

it think so to i dont know if this is correct but not really sure i think i am wrong but i am guessing that the power of the shinso will look like the one moka when she turns to inner moka the background that has alot of bats etc. and fearsome aura because comparing it with karua when she removed her limiter there was no aura etc just like kokoa and akua but i am just guessing but tsukune has it to maybe that is the shinso power i dont know why i think that is so

well we all love R+V lets just hope it wont have cliche ending
Aug 22, 2010 9:30 PM

May 2010
girlsdeadmonster said:
rereading season 2 of R + V i think that the mother soul was sucked into the rosary like Tsukune and Mizore and that old dude but her cuz in chapter 29 it show a similar glow as in the final page of 33. and she was told that she lived with her mother in the human world but idk think that that was really her mother as well as in chapter 33 it has the headmaster saying he is going to look after her and that the dream that the gang are locked into is a memory that she has forgotten cuz iit was sealed away as well well as outer moka looking identical to her so idk what are some of your thoughts on this

girlsdeadmonster

well if it really is just the soul of akasha that was sucked in the rosario where's her body she is completely gone remember? i dont think her soul would be sucked in the rosario because she was the one that created the rosario remember? if she really is inside the seal maybe her whole body was in the rosario but that is not likely

if you reply on this its better to also post it in the trend

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=252721&pages=3&show=40#msg9280005

so that we can see the opinion of others well and also send it to me if ok thanks ^^
Aug 23, 2010 7:46 AM
Apr 2010
frozen_soul said:
girlsdeadmonster said:
rereading season 2 of R + V i think that the mother soul was sucked into the rosary like Tsukune and Mizore and that old dude but her cuz in chapter 29 it show a similar glow as in the final page of 33. and she was told that she lived with her mother in the human world but idk think that that was really her mother as well as in chapter 33 it has the headmaster saying he is going to look after her and that the dream that the gang are locked into is a memory that she has forgotten cuz iit was sealed away as well well as outer moka looking identical to her so idk what are some of your thoughts on this

girlsdeadmonster

well if it really is just the soul of akasha that was sucked in the rosario where's her body she is completely gone remember? i dont think her soul would be sucked in the rosario because she was the one that created the rosario remember? if she really is inside the seal maybe her whole body was in the rosario but that is not likely

^^

lol okay i sent a message as well my bad

i think her body was absorbed by alucard when she got all those tentacles stabbed in her cuz she made no effort to avoid them and that had shocked the others so if she knew she didnt need her body that would have made scene also i noticed that the third sister also has a rosary but it doesnt change how she looks at all and anyone else who has one still keeps there appearance... i know this doesnt completely support the fact cuz the three that got absorbed didnt melt into her appearance but it still made scene to me that that is what would have happened
and hay im hoping for tsukune going to join the mob to bring peace cuz he needs support he cant do it with just the 5 or 6 of them and then he can keep his harem forever and that would be awesome to have a true harem and what i mean by that is a harem is one guy who is married to multiply women most anime just portray it as one guy who is liked by multiply women and this really is not a harem the only anime/manga i have seen that does this correctly is Sekirei... i hope Ikeda really goes with this rout cuz i really like all the girls and it would be a shame to only go with moka (thats who im guessing tsukune would pick out off the 5) i cant for the next chapter in a way i want to know about the past more but i want to see what the oldest sister is going to do and i dont think she is there just to say hello but in a way i dont know cuz she belongs Juliet's gang if i remember correctly and i dont think she would just massacre everyone well she might
Aug 23, 2010 1:36 PM

May 2010
girlsdeadmonster said:
frozen_soul said:
girlsdeadmonster said:

girlsdeadmonster

^^

i think her body was absorbed by alucard when she got all those tentacles stabbed in her cuz she made no effort to avoid them and that had shocked the others so if she knew she didnt need her body that would have made scene also i noticed that the third sister also has a rosary but it doesnt change how she looks at all and anyone else who has one still keeps there appearance... i know this doesnt completely support the fact cuz the three that got absorbed didnt melt into her appearance but it still made scene to me that that is what would have happened
and hay im hoping for tsukune going to join the mob to bring peace cuz he needs support he cant do it with just the 5 or 6 of them and then he can keep his harem forever and that would be awesome to have a true harem and what i mean by that is a harem is one guy who is married to multiply women most anime just portray it as one guy who is liked by multiply women and this really is not a harem the only anime/manga i have seen that does this correctly is Sekirei... i hope Ikeda really goes with this rout cuz i really like all the girls and it would be a shame to only go with moka (thats who im guessing tsukune would pick out off the 5) i cant for the next chapter in a way i want to know about the past more but i want to see what the oldest sister is going to do and i dont think she is there just to say hello but in a way i dont know cuz she belongs Juliet's gang if i remember correctly and i dont think she would just massacre everyone well she might

well your theory about the body is intriguing and there is also the possibility that the outer moka maybe akasha we have already thought of that... well but the part about kalua maybe wrong remember what the old pervert said about the limitters that if a limiter is used to a strong pervert and then then limiter removes the strong part then he will turn into a normal pervert... i am thinkng that is the kind of limiter kalua have but the rosario limiter of moka is different thats why there are two moka's the outer and the inner that is why when the limiter is removed in kalua's case she could use her full power but in moka she changes even the personality...

i dont know about the mob but i am also hoping he would have a harem end here i also want all of them to be together LOL
Aug 23, 2010 2:07 PM
Apr 2010
frozen_soul said:
girlsdeadmonster said:
frozen_soul said:
girlsdeadmonster said:

girlsdeadmonster

^^

well your theory about the body is intriguing and there is also the possibility that the outer moka maybe akasha we have already thought of that... well but the part about kalua maybe wrong remember what the old pervert said about the limitters that if a limiter is used to a strong pervert and then then limiter removes the strong part then he will turn into a normal pervert... i am thinkng that is the kind of limiter kalua have but the rosario limiter of moka is different thats why there are two moka's the outer and the inner that is why when the limiter is removed in kalua's case she could use her full power but in moka she changes even the personality...

i dont know about the mob but i am also hoping he would have a harem end here i also want all of them to be together LOL

i agree about the mob thing i dont really like the idea of him joining but it seems to be an easy way to have his harem kept and fong fong did say he was born to bring peace but idk i just think hes going to need support from more then just his harem so he is going to have to take sides soon with someone he cant take fairy tail on by himself well unless he really is a shinso then he might stand a chance but then he would need the moka's shinso power then they could take on a small army but if they were to use moka's power it would awaken alucard and then they would have to defeat him and then they would be the most powerful and tuskune doesnt drink moka's blood even though he craves it so if he were to drink a little bit more he could clearly be a shinso idk its just been awhile since he had blood he might even drink from his harem making him even stronger like what would happen if he drank a snow woman, a succubus and 2 witches blood he would be much more powerful and idk think that drinking blood will further his vampire side or it might
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.