Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 7 Discussion

Sep 20, 2017 6:43 AM

Character development continues to grow, what a great episode. On a side note, I'm kind of annoyed how c.c has turned into a secondary character, although it can't really be helped. (also she knows about Marianne?)

It's interesting how Rollo has so many insecurities despite seemingly having full control of his geass. Doesn't he have a contract to fulfil?
Modified by Prim3, Sep 20, 2017 4:27 PM
~

Jan 3, 2018 11:28 PM

well that was a shocker as always never know what lelounch is doing

Dec 21, 2018 11:09 AM

Dumb shit incoming next episode!

Mar 11, 7:04 PM
Seems like Lelouch experienced quite the mental crisis, he was lost... Lelouch played Kallen well, she ran away hahha. Good episode.

Jun 18, 10:58 PM

Wakamoto is so fucking awesome as Charles zi Britannia. Great voice casting, as little as we get to see him. Rolo must be slowly figuring out that Lelouch is taking advantage of him. I think that had Lelouch not gotten involved, the new Special Administrated Zone would have been a complete failure. I highly doubt any of the Japanese people would have cooperated after the last disaster. That sandwich looked disgusting. Will those people be howling, dancing, push-upping, etc. forever, until death? I was getting some really weird vibes from Lelouch during that scene with Kallen. I know he's depressed over being rejected by Nunnally like that, but that was pretty crazy. Was Rolo trying to send Lelouch into lunacy there? I couldn't tell, but that's what it looked like. If anything though, I think it ultimately had the opposite effect, especially after the fireworks scene. Lelouch, finding a new reason to be Zero, saves the Order of the Black Knights. He then agrees to support the Special Administrated Zone. What is his play here?

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]