Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 7 Discussion

May 20, 2008 4:22 AM

BlackDeath said:
I thought it was rather convenient that Zero/Lelouch knew where to order that torpedo barrage and the KoTR Knightmares are all just ridiculously overpowered. Seems that only the side with the biggest weapons will dominate now rather than strategies.

as i mentioned before, looking at a map that presumably has sea depth markings and landmarks such as geothermal power plants, and then using information such as depth and loc coordinates to gauge your needed angle of fire.

there is nothing absurd here-- unless you've never heard of underwater geothermal plants and the reason you would build one...

May 20, 2008 9:27 AM
What is up with all the princesses (except Cornelia, but she also gave up before long)? They are almost all like "Let's make the world peaceful and harmonious with goody goody negotiation and love each other....etc.etc. Almost Disney princess-like". That would work, but that would still look down on the Colony's people as they are enforcing assimilationist policies upon them.
Anyway, good episode. I saw that coming, but Lelouch taking the Refrain that he once destroyed and Karen slapping him like that...that's powerful that just shows how broken he had gotten. Now, I guessing he's planning to 5th column his ass out of Nunally's new kingdom.
BTW, was Rolo just put there to please the fan girls? He's getting....scary.

May 20, 2008 5:14 PM

Awesome episode. I don't know what some of you guys are talking about with this being boring or whatnot... plot/character development is always a good thing. Personally I was getting tired of OMG!!!!1 PLOT TWIST!!1 -.-

And I was ready for some hot Lulu x Rollo action... damnz.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

May 20, 2008 9:41 PM

Man, Kallen/LuLu scene = story of my life haha jokes. Anyways, I thought it was a good change in pace for the series, and LuLu needed a new reason to be zero.. the whole "I'm doing it for Nunnalee" thing was sort of getting old. Looking forward to the next :)

May 20, 2008 11:09 PM

Lelou breaks...finally.

The scene with him and Rolo standing so close together...that screams HO YAY! XD

C.C.+Karen+Kaguya=harem tiem <3

Kaguya's lines are win: "I don't mind, they say heroes like their women."

and Methane Hydrate ftw (I read that may be the possibility of ships sinking in Bermuda Triangle)

and, as always, Zero's command gestures are awesomesauce.

May 21, 2008 1:19 AM

Melo.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 21, 2008 10:09 AM

Wo wo..intense moments there~~

May 21, 2008 5:25 PM

I think when Lulu keeps wasting geass power on those random people, his contact lens may not work in the near future and the power will lose control again.

May 21, 2008 6:38 PM

when does the next episode come out? is it once a week? if so what day?

May 21, 2008 6:41 PM

It airs on Sundays every week.

May 21, 2008 10:48 PM

http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/15661.html

Mindfucking Screencaps and comments =D

Suzaku fails at science! hahaha!
KallenxLulu moment! yay!
War of the facial expression! duh duh dunnn..

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!

May 22, 2008 12:33 AM

WaterLily said:
I think when Lulu keeps wasting geass power on those random people, his contact lens may not work in the near future and the power will lose control again.

Well, that was obviously going to be a part of the story anyway.

May 22, 2008 5:50 AM

Blah. This episode made me like Lelouch somewhat less than before. I like him cold-blooded, but really, he's a wuss for Nunally.

May 22, 2008 7:59 AM

good episode cant wait those two days lol.

May 22, 2008 10:40 AM

I've watched this so late! But, oh well!

Yeah, I feel the slow-pace of this episode and it's really just OK! Nothing to be more negative about the pacing. ^^ It's good!!

drastikhate said:
http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/15661.html

Mindfucking Screencaps and comments =D

Suzaku fails at science! hahaha!
KallenxLulu moment! yay!
War of the facial expression! duh duh dunnn..

That site is cool! hahaha! I've laughed reading it there.

Highlights of the episode is:

- The amusing circus of Lelouch; LOL! So Lelouch would really do that, eh?!
- The most-awaited KISS, but it didn't happen!!!
- Nunnally introducing herself as VI BRITANNIA and announcing the Special Japan Area.
- Lulu now has more goals and more INTENTIONS rather than the make a peaceful place for Nunnally.
- Princess Kagayu accepts polygamy!!!! HAHAHA! GO FOR HAREM-ENDING!
- C.C. talks to Marianne (Lulu and Nunnally's mom)
- LASTLY! Black Knights joined the Special Administrative Region of Japan!!! Haha! LOL

That's it. Nothing more.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode!!!!

http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/15661.html said:

Suzaku is also competing in the "gayest pose ever" contest.

May 22, 2008 1:54 PM

lol

"Suzaku, you look awesome!"

and then, that happens <_<

May 22, 2008 4:27 PM

I'm glad Lelouch get out of his emo mode. I'm interested how Lulu plan to do for Nunnally's Special Region. Good episode.

May 22, 2008 6:52 PM
Great episode and so glad Suzaku got screwed for a change. I really don't want Nunnally's BS plan to go through but judging from that preview, looks like my wish is pretty much guaranteed.

May 23, 2008 4:05 AM

It's good to see Lulu with a plan once again. I kind of expected Kallen to pull away, but was dissapointed at the actual deed (or lack of one) none the less. I can see Zero doing some pretty sneaky things with his new immunity.

May 25, 2008 7:34 AM

Lulu went emo >_> But created the best circus act ever XD
Suzaku fails at being a commander and Kallen rejected Lulu T_T

May 31, 2008 7:55 PM

Freaking GOOD!!!!!!!! KallenxLulu yay!!!!!!! Im glad that thanks to her he was able to find his resolve :D

http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/15661.html said:
Maybe it's just Lelouch who hates him with a dying BURN-IN-HELL-YOU-MOTHERFUCKER passion.

LOL

Jun 10, 2008 9:41 AM

See, now if i had Lu's geass, I'd be making people dance like he did in that alley all the time! I also imagine this episode had the LelouchxKaren guys foaming at the mouth...
:)

And I still want Suzaku to die...slowly and painfully. Possibly something involving electro-magnets...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jun 13, 2008 5:01 PM

BUBBLES OF DOOM!!!!

xD Terrifying.... and R2 is even more awesome than season one @_@... NEXT EP!!! >.<

Modified by StabbyPWNS, Jun 17, 2008 8:22 PM

Sig WILL change soon~

Jul 5, 2008 7:09 AM

Poor Lelouch,he's too emotional and he almost went suicidal just as expected ._.
So the Black knights joined the Administrative Region of Japan-things he would do for his sister.
That philosophical talk about happiness being similar to glass moved me,I can't believe that Suzaku has phrased it.. Ô_ó

Sep 2, 2008 2:13 PM

I realize that some people are going to get upset about this but I think the scene between Kallen and Lelouch just proves they aren't meant for each other. Lelouch was trying to kill himself bascially. If he loved Kallen, he would have run away from her rather than let her see him that way. (Yes, I personally don't like their pairing.)

Of course, I love Lelouch going emo. I'm big on the emo boys. ^.^

Nov 29, 2008 7:20 PM

bish slap of mighty justice from kallen :D

Jan 15, 2009 1:31 PM
Code geass never ceases to amaze me.

Feb 7, 2009 2:10 PM

Alas....such an emotional rollercoaster....and a turn of events..
Horray for character development!
And wow, I'm swaying to Euphie's way of thinking now, rather than the revolution by Zero...
Ahh...Loving this...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 8, 2009 5:00 PM

DestinyFate said:
Kayro said:
As it was expected, Lelouch has went emo after what happened, but I'm glad that state didn't last long (I did find Lelouch's "circus" quite amusing =P). And I can't believe Kallen backed out at the last moment =/

Also, wtf kind of ending was that (I'm talking about Lelouch's decision) =S

I didn't expect that too. xD (About Kallen backing out)

Me three! I really wanted the two to kiss too. :< Fantastic ending for the episode.
HEY!

Apr 23, 2009 5:12 PM

This episode was depressing. The scene on the roof with the fireworks where the friends who weren't there were shown as visions was definitely one of the saddest on the show so far.

Apr 29, 2009 11:11 PM

uh oh!! whats gonna happen now! finally lulu/zero's back.. i didn't like the dejected lulu.. hahaha...

Aug 27, 2009 10:09 PM

This episode had everything! Drama, romance, action, comedy it was perfect!

Dec 27, 2009 8:16 PM

Kikuri said:
I loved this ep...so emotional. Although, Suzaku did ruin it: he ruins everything. D:

/\ This.

Jan 29, 2010 10:12 PM

That was unexpected. From Lulu's behavior to Zero's resignation. I wonder if Kellen fancies Lulu or not. It might not be so, but there are some moments where they almost connect. Also CC and the other girl seem to enjoy being called his partner. I wonder what Kellen thinks about that.

Feb 27, 2010 12:13 AM

Is it wrong that I’m beginning to dislike Nunnally now? I don’t dislike her as much as I disliked Euphemia, but she’s starting her descent to that level, I’m not sure. I have a thing against characters with, uh, hearts of gold, simply because they’re not realistic. And dull, too, and annoying.

This turn is pretty boring for my taste, although I realize its necessity to highlight Lelouch’s emotions and yay character development. It shows that he’s still very human, despite the fact that he has the Geass now. What was his promise to C.C. in the first season again? That he won’t fall to the Geass. Personally, I think he’s doing really well at keeping that promise.

That he wanted to have a dose of Refrain is a bit overdone, though; I don’t think he’d be *that* desperate. (Although I don’t really know; I’m not carrying the burden of the world on my shoulders now, am I?)

The Lelouch-Rolo moment was a bit awkward; I feel that Rolo was standing a tad too close to his brother. Eh. I do like the fact that he’s getting jealous of the real sibling Nunnally; I just hope he doesn’t get too jealous, because that just won’t work.

I’m so thankful Kallen slapped the hell out of Lelouch. He deserves it so, me thinks.

Suzaku is fail at the natural sciences. How terribly embarrassing for him.

I sense that Lelouch is planning something. When doesn’t he anyway. :P

Apr 29, 2010 7:16 AM

I thought two people were kissing xD;

That was sooo wrong :P :P :P
Especially because it came right after Lelouch made an indecent proposal to Kallen.

The episode was okay. Lelouch's awesomeness was taken down a notch to show his emo side. Although it showed Lelouch's desperation, making those guys do push-ups and have them dance was hilarious.

May 8, 2010 3:09 AM

I love that moment when Kallen says 'Dame!' :D

May 10, 2010 9:23 AM

KallenXLulu.....mmmmm nice X3
I'm glad she slapped some sense back into him!
Emo Lulu.....nah thats just not him :P

Nov 11, 2010 6:34 AM
ColdBeans said:
This episode had everything! Drama, romance, action, comedy it was perfect!

This.

About the LuluxKallen thing... Kallen is my favorite female character in Code Geass so far but I don't think they're a good pairing. On the other hand I'm glad she slapped him. He needed it.

I loved the scene at the roof and I loved Suzaku's analogy between glass and happiness.

And after all of that, Lelouch's back to his awesomeness! But I didn't really understand his intentions though. Is he really lining up with that idea? I thought he understood that what he was doing was not just for Nunally... Well, I'll get that question answered in about 2 minutes so... on to the next episode.

Dec 29, 2010 4:35 PM

Lulu almost lost it, if it wasn't for Kallen.

Great episode. Not much action, but it was touching.

Jan 6, 2011 1:52 PM

Loved the glass analogy :)
I think there is way too much criticism against Lelouch and his depression through out this episode. he was not expecting this, and is most definitely not going to rise up against his sister in a forceful way. Anyone would be in despair in a situation like that.

Feb 26, 2011 7:10 PM

I'm glad Lelouch didn't behave like an emo for too long

Jun 7, 2011 9:42 AM

Smexy emo lelouch! <3 <3

This episode was a good transition... lets see where this goes....

Jun 30, 2011 2:47 PM

Lulu sill seems to amaze me with his badass plans! ^__^

AND WILL MY DREAMS OF SHIRLEY AND LELOUCH EVER HAPPEN?!!??! T___T
I GUESS NOT!!!! T_____T

And what ever happened to Shirley and the diary letter telling her Lulu was Zero?? T_T
hi

Sep 29, 2011 12:52 PM
Spoony Bard

... Cool. So Lelouch is agreeing with Nunnally with the Japan Special District-thingy, and sees that they're others that are important to him too. I just hope I won't have to see Nunnally with a machine gun.. Agh! Poor Euphy, I miss her so much. Too much of a rushed dramatic episode to me, but the ships being engulfed in bubbles was pretty awesome.

Eww. Kallen and Lelouch. Euphemia and Lelouch forever!! Lelouch actually loved her... more than Shirley, Kallen, and C.C. put together.

Just a note: I'm still wondering about C.C.'s past and what significance her name has...

IN YOUR FACE SUZAKU! ALTHOUGH LELOUCH ISN'T PERFECT, HE LOVES HIS SISTER WHILE YOU'RE JUST A STUPID WHINER!

Well, got that out of my system ;)

I don't like how Lelouch looks... I like the art in this series, but I think that crazy skinny guys are somewhat gross xD. I mean, even Kyo and Yuki from Fruits Basket weren't THAT bad..
Modified by fishergirl16, Sep 29, 2011 12:57 PM

Nov 1, 2011 8:41 PM

In good spirit of Cécile having the same voice actor as Sanae-san (Clannad), she is an equally as terrible baker! (although this was known early on in s1, it's obvious here :D)

Nov 2, 2011 8:04 AM

Hidendra said:
In good spirit of Cécile having the same voice actor as Sanae-san (Clannad), she is an equally as terrible baker! (although this was known early on in s1, it's obvious here :D)

Really? I never noticed that lol. I would hate for her,Akiko (Kanon),and Sanae to be in the same kitchen. O_o
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Feb 23, 2012 2:58 PM

Dat kallen slap

Mar 27, 2012 9:53 PM

Lelouch isn't emo, he's a Byronic hero. Why is "emo" always used as an umbrella term when there are almost always more descriptive terms?

"Nightmare" is once again the best song in the soundtrack, just as it was in R1.

Jul 1, 2012 3:11 PM

It's clear that "something" will happen and ruin Nunnally's plans as it happened a year ago with Euphemia .. Things can't end just like that !

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »