Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2011 2:27 PM
Feb 2011
Very nice application, thank you :D
Nov 2, 2011 2:37 PM
Jun 2008
I LOVE this app and have loved it for a while now.

I have one problem though, on my phone (droid x2) the UI is messed up. The app is still usable but it seems the resolution gets changed to a smaller one than my phone is set to. All the elements are scrunched to the top middle of the screen.

I can try to get a screenshot for you if it might help. Is there anything I can do?

Thank You
Nov 13, 2011 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
Very nice.

I looked at the basic summary of what it can do, can it show recommendations too? And let you edit your profile settings?
I'm on Raptr, Last.fm, and Backloggery.
Jan 2, 2012 4:14 AM
May 2009
So I got the app. So far it’s working exactly as it should. Thanks bro.
Jan 2, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2009
Got an Android powered tablet for Christmas. This is perfect. Thanks :)
Jan 2, 2012 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
Thanks for developing the app! I just wished my phone had the latest android os..
Jan 3, 2012 11:53 PM

Aug 2011
Can the app work on a kindle fire? I don't have a smart phone.
Jan 3, 2012 11:59 PM

Dec 2008
Awesome!

Jan 6, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
That sounds awesome! Too bad I don't have an android. If only the app on Facebook would work again, then I'll be very happy about it.
Jan 18, 2012 4:05 PM

Nov 2010
thnx :>

Jan 18, 2012 4:14 PM

Jun 2009
arielmisa said:
Can the app work on a kindle fire? I don't have a smart phone.

Hmm, it might. Isn't the Kindle Fire powered by Android?
Jan 18, 2012 5:57 PM

Jan 2012
Nice im really liking this app
Feb 28, 2012 11:23 PM
May 2009
The only issues I've encountered is sometimes the list doesn't update (once every month, pretty rare), other than that it's great, nice clean layout, only suggestions are allowing users to first see the item page with pic ( the one click from your list) when searching, without having to add it to your list first, and having at list update the status when a certain number of episodes/ chapters are reached ( plan to watch/ read changes to watching / reading when it goes over 0, status goes to finished when it reaches maximum number of episodes/ chapters).
Oct 3, 2012 6:25 AM

Oct 2009
Loving this. Minimalistic, effective.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2012 11:25 AM

May 2012
Nice, I use it a lot with my Nexus 7!
Oct 24, 2012 9:25 AM

Jun 2012
Hope to see a update that will make it not say "Completed" for every anime.
May 11, 2013 9:47 PM
Nov 2009
Ok its been a long time but it's finally happend. I have an update!

MAL For Android 2 is out in the wild!

You can find it in the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.github.riotopsys.malforandroid2

It's a full rewrite of the original MAL For Android and ready for the ICS and up generation of Android.

Currently you can synchronize your list to the app and have ready access at all times. Even if you’re in a no wifi or cell service zone.

Update your watched status, score and, watched count and with our journalized update feature there is no need to worry as it will be synchronize to Myanimelist as soon as you’re back online.

Browse your anime list and related lookup sequels, prequels or, alternate re-tellings and add them to your list on the spot.

Search the Myanimelist catalog for keywords and preview the results in their full glory. If you like one you can add it to your list immediately from the app.

Like the original I'm starting with anime only but in a few weeks I should have manga support as well.

I hope you all enjoy and pardon the thread necromancy.
Oct 29, 2013 2:18 AM
Aug 2013
Few problems check comments on the app please.
Nov 5, 2013 7:52 AM
Apr 2013
was this app removed for playstore?? i cant seem to find it
Nov 5, 2013 7:57 AM
Apr 2013
riotopsys said:

You can find it in the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.github.riotopsys.malforandroid2

It's a full rewrite of the original MAL For Android and ready for the ICS and up generation of Android.

Currently you can synchronize your list to the app and have ready access at all times. Even if you’re in a no wifi or cell service zone.

Update your watched status, score and, watched count and with our journalized update feature there is no need to worry as it will be synchronize to Myanimelist as soon as you’re back online.

Browse your anime list and related lookup sequels, prequels or, alternate re-tellings and add them to your list on the spot.

Search the Myanimelist catalog for keywords and preview the results in their full glory. If you like one you can add it to your list immediately from the app.

Like the original I'm starting with anime only but in a few weeks I should have manga support as well.

i click the link but it say "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."
Nov 5, 2013 1:32 PM

Mar 2008
mama-boy said:
riotopsys said:

i click the link but it say "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."
works fine for me.
Nov 5, 2013 1:48 PM

Feb 2013
he pulled the app from the playstore , you can find more info here http://riotopsys.github.io/
Dec 29, 2013 10:41 AM

Jun 2009
wolfteam20 said:
he pulled the app from the playstore , you can find more info here http://riotopsys.github.io/

Looks like it's still there for me. Latest update was 24 December 2013.
Jan 2, 2014 10:40 AM

Feb 2013
Tyestor said:
wolfteam20 said:

Looks like it's still there for me. Latest update was 24 December 2013.

yep he added it back (thanks god)
Jun 19, 2014 9:50 AM

Sep 2011
10/10, would bang.

Best one out there yet.

If it had Forum Access, it would be even better.

Thanks.

For the depressed:
You're living. You occupy space. And you have a mass. Do you know what that means??
You Matter.

~Science motivational puns ftw~
Jun 29, 2014 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
No1sy_B0y said:
10/10, would bang.

Best one out there yet.

If it had Forum Access, it would be even better.

Thanks.

couldn't agree more. I also waiting for an update to forum access too.
May 16, 2016 6:16 AM
Apr 2016
Nice im really liking this app!
May 18, 2016 7:07 AM

Jun 2015
Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

i have change my ip addres, and it can't
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2016 2:42 PM
Aug 2014
Does this app show your friend list? I can't figure out a way to add or see friends >.<
Nov 14, 2017 8:02 AM
Nov 2017
Please make the app downloadable in my Country (Germany) here in my Google Play appears the message:

This content is not yet available in your country.
We strive to bring these popular content to more countries as quickly as possible.
Check back soon!
Nov 14, 2017 8:08 AM

Oct 2014
Achampnator said:
Please make the app downloadable in my Country (Germany) here in my Google Play appears the message:

This content is not yet available in your country.
We strive to bring these popular content to more countries as quickly as possible.
Check back soon!

the app is really old it might not work but you can download it from here
https://github.com/riotopsys/malforandroid2/releases
Nov 14, 2017 8:30 AM
Nov 2017
Thanks for the fast reply downloaded version1.5.0 does it run with all Android versions?
Nov 14, 2017 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
Achampnator said:
Thanks for the fast reply downloaded version1.5.0 does it run with all Android versions?

I don't know you should ask that to developer of the app.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - 6 hours ago

0 by abambata »»
6 hours ago

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

3 by DesuMaiden »»
7 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

6 by DesuMaiden »»
7 hours ago

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

4 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM

» I used a basic AI video enchancer to upscale really old anime

tsukareru - Nov 25, 2023

27 by tsukareru »»
Yesterday, 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.