Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 9, 2011 8:39 AM

Sep 2009
Bears!!
Jan 9, 2011 3:56 PM
May 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
Now that elimnates 1 of the 3 teams I didn't want to see win. Now all that's left is.....well, i'll save that for when they lose. :|

Lol so much hate. Why did you not want to see us repeat?
Jan 9, 2011 5:13 PM

Jun 2008
ANYONE BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!

Seriously, I can't stand having Brady win again, I hope the Ravens or Steelers find a way to beat them.

Jets will be DESTROYED by them next week.
Jan 9, 2011 10:15 PM

Aug 2007
alexcampos said:
ANYONE BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!

Seriously, I can't stand having Brady win again, I hope the Ravens or Steelers find a way to beat them.

Jets will be DESTROYED by them next week.

Fuck the Steelers. I hope they lose soon.
Jan 10, 2011 3:02 PM

Jan 2008
Entendre said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
Now that elimnates 1 of the 3 teams I didn't want to see win. Now all that's left is.....well, i'll save that for when they lose. :|

SEC country I route against. But seriously, I don't feel like another year of hearing them kiss their butt. Plus they robbed me of a Farve vs Manning superbowl. :|

Had Michael Vick not been in a rush, the second team I wanted to lose would have been out.-_- Hopefully the Jets, and Falcons make me happy next week.

layfonkun said:
Poor saints...oh well they wouldn't have beat my team if they made it to the Superbowl anyway. Let's go Pats! Brady=god of the gridiron.

Apparently losing to the Giants hasn't taught you Patriot fans to be humble.
GunbladewarriorJan 10, 2011 6:13 PM
Jan 10, 2011 3:27 PM

Aug 2007
Gunbladewarrior said:
Entendre said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

SEC country I route against. But seriously, I don't feel like another year of hearing them kiss their butt. Plus they robbed me of a Farve vs Manning superbowl. :|

Had Michael Vick not been in a rush, the second team I wanted to lose would have been out.-_- Hopefully the Jets, and Falcons make me happy next week.

layfonkun said:
Poor saints...oh well they wouldn't have beat my team if they made it to the Superbowl anyway. Let's go Pats! Brady=god of the gridiron.

Apparently losing to the Giants haven't taught you Patriot fans to be humble.

Uh. Favre robbed himself of that.
Jan 12, 2011 7:03 PM
Sep 2010
Mad my Bengals are bringing Lewis back, shocked the Raiders fired Cable because i thought he had Oakland looking good. Cant wait for the game on Saturday, who you all got Ravens or Steelers? as much as i dislike the Steelers i think they will win.
Jan 13, 2011 12:42 PM

Apr 2009
nah, raven will win
Jan 13, 2011 1:27 PM

Aug 2007
Go ravens. I want the Steelers to lose.
Jan 13, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2009
the games are always close but the Steelers always come up on top in the big games unfortunately.
Jan 14, 2011 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
The disrespect from the jets these past few days is just making me laugh, patriots are the epitome of professionalism. Let's win this and move on to a REAL opponent please. Leonard is out and if they stick revis on my boy wes the whole time, we have such a deep receiving core, we can still pull it out. Not to mention we have an elite secondary now that is only getting better. Pressure sanchez and he'll make a mistake. Oh and I dare them to try the Browns strategy, it won't work twice. Tom Brady whoo! Best head coach of the past decade whoo! Oh and by the way...

layfonkun said:

Apparently losing to the Giants hasn't taught you Patriot fans to be humble.

Where are the giants again? Home on the couch, watching us play and taking notes :D. We learn from our mistakes and just get better. Evolution...ah a beautiful thing.
Jan 14, 2011 8:17 PM
May 2010
Patriots fans on the other hand...
Jan 15, 2011 2:38 AM

Jan 2008
You know, I'd almost take the Falcons or the Packers winning the Superbowl just to see New England lose.-_-
Jan 15, 2011 7:31 PM

Aug 2009
dammit Ravens! You guys should've won! I guess I have to root for the seahawks now but I don't mind Green Bay in the superbowl. That be sick with them winning it while Brett Favre watches at home.
Jan 15, 2011 8:19 PM

Jan 2008
Why would it be? He led them to almost 2 superbowls and a few NFC championship games. It'd be a big deal if they were the ones that sent him home.

Stupid Falcons. I knew you fools were all talk. :|

Steelers vs Bears Superbowl. :|
Jan 15, 2011 8:29 PM
May 2010
Glad to see Atlanta 1 and done. Makes me feel a bit better about the Saints defensive meltdown against Seattle. I like seeing Matty Ice look like he wants to cry too.
Jan 15, 2011 9:13 PM

Aug 2009
Gunbladewarrior said:
Why would it be? He led them to almost 2 superbowls and a few NFC championship games. It'd be a big deal if they were the ones that sent him home.

Stupid Falcons. I knew you fools were all talk. :|

Steelers vs Bears Superbowl. :|

I just don't like Brett Favre.
Jan 15, 2011 10:13 PM

Jan 2008
How mean. ;_;

Entendre said:
Glad to see Atlanta 1 and done. Makes me feel a bit better about the Saints defensive meltdown against Seattle. I like seeing Matty Ice look like he wants to cry too.

At least they lost to a team above .500. lol

Am I the only one that despises hearing Matty Ice? :|
Jan 15, 2011 10:26 PM
May 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
How mean. ;_;

Entendre said:

At least they lost to a team above .500. lol

Am I the only one that despises hearing Matty Ice? :|

Lol ok? Defense let us down, like it let the Falcons down. One of us has a ring though. The Saints will be back in the thick of things next year, if there is a next year. I don't like the name Matty Ice either. I hope he goes home sad tonight with only a dvd of his Gilette commercial to comfort him.
Jan 15, 2011 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
Entendre said:
Lol ok? Defense let us down, like it let the Falcons down. One of us has a ring though. The Saints will be back in the thick of things next year, if there is a next year. I don't like the name Matty Ice either. I hope he goes home sad tonight with only a dvd of his Gilette commercial to comfort him.

Don't worry there WILL be a next year...

Recently, every network that carries NFL games (CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN) reported that on almost every week they had incredibly high ratings which surpassed previous records.

The NFL is just too popular for there to be a lockout, they WILL work it out and we will have football this September.

As for the Falcons....No surprise, Green Bay was easily the most "dangerous" team, I expect them to beat Chicago and go to the Super Bowl.

In fact this is going to be a Patriots vs. Packers Super Bowl....I'm about 90% sure on that.
Jan 16, 2011 4:49 PM

Aug 2009
I hate every team in the playoffs thats remaining except for the Packers. Can't believe the Pats lost.
Jan 16, 2011 4:58 PM

Jun 2008
alexcampos said:
In fact this is going to be a Patriots vs. Packers Super Bowl....I'm about 90% sure on that.

OOPS!!!

I guess that slim 10% chance reared it's ugly head today...

I'm honestly SHOCKED, I can't believe they lost to the Jets of all teams, WOW.
Jan 16, 2011 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
layfonkun said:
The disrespect from the jets these past few days is just making me laugh, patriots are the epitome of professionalism. Let's win this and move on to a REAL opponent please. Leonard is out and if they stick revis on my boy wes the whole time, we have such a deep receiving core, we can still pull it out. Not to mention we have an elite secondary now that is only getting better. Pressure sanchez and he'll make a mistake. Oh and I dare them to try the Browns strategy, it won't work twice. Tom Brady whoo! Best head coach of the past decade whoo! Oh and by the way...

Where are the giants again? Home on the couch, watching us play and taking notes :D. We learn from our mistakes and just get better. Evolution...ah a beautiful thing.

LMAO!

Patriots
Packers
Saints
Falcons

Thank you Jets. 3 down one to go.
GunbladewarriorJan 16, 2011 5:57 PM
Jan 16, 2011 6:28 PM
May 2010
Who exactly do you even cheer for Gunblade? I thought you were semi-cheering for the Falcons before. Now they're scratched off your list like they're a team you hate. Just looking for some clarification!
Jan 16, 2011 6:39 PM

Jan 2009
Sadly every team I wanted to win lost this weekend. I really wanted to see Flacco beat the Steelers and I really like Matt Ryan so it was a shame to see him have such a bad game.

Never thought I would say this but I kind of want to the Bears to win it all now.
Jan 16, 2011 6:53 PM

Jan 2008
Entendre said:
Who exactly do you even cheer for Gunblade? I thought you were semi-cheering for the Falcons before. Now they're scratched off your list like they're a team you hate. Just looking for some clarification!

Steelers for the mot part. Was only cheering for the Falcons because I wanted the Packers to lose more. Next week I would have been cheering for the Bears to beat them. lol If Vick didn't get greedy, my list would be complete. ;_; Now I have to rely on Jay Cutler to beat them. Yay me.-__-

Since the Jets beat the team I wanted out the most, I don't mind it if they win it all. :|
Jan 16, 2011 8:35 PM

Oct 2008
Hope that the Packers will make it to the Superbowl this year! xD Though we are up agaisnt the Bears next week Sunday...its going to be a tough game! o.0
Jan 16, 2011 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Pats lost..... I feel extreme sadness. Well I don't care who wins now. Time to turn on my fake analyst hat!

Bears: I hate Jay Cutler, so I could care less about the bears
Steelers: probably going to win the whole thing imo anyway, they just win
Packers: the safest bet, got one of the top 5 QBs in the league at the moment and a great defense. Nervous about how they will do against these defenses. IF they make it past the bears then they have to play the Jets or Steelers, so it's a pick your poison scenario.
Jets: defensively they are fine but that offense is sketchy to me. I don't trust sanchez, but he did have a great game against the pats. I'd like to see him when they are down by a touchdown or more though, can he maintain poise in the pocket and not try to do too much? Running game is solid.
Jan 16, 2011 10:13 PM
May 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
Entendre said:

Steelers for the mot part. Was only cheering for the Falcons because I wanted the Packers to lose more. Next week I would have been cheering for the Bears to beat them. lol If Vick didn't get greedy, my list would be complete. ;_; Now I have to rely on Jay Cutler to beat them. Yay me.-__-

Since the Jets beat the team I wanted out the most, I don't mind it if they win it all. :|

You don't like the Browns? Your team choices are all over the place lol. Lakers fan in Ohio, Steelers fan in Ohio. Are you a Yankees fan too? (jk...but seriously..).
Jan 17, 2011 6:48 PM

Jan 2008
Entendre said:
You don't like the Browns? Your team choices are all over the place lol. Lakers fan in Ohio, Steelers fan in Ohio. Are you a Yankees fan too? (jk...but seriously..).

I have sports A.D.D when it comes to anything outside of tOSU. :| I was called called a traitor many times(before LeBron left) by Cavs fans. lol With the exception of the Cavs when LeBron was there, I don't mind it if other Ohio teams do well. I would be more of a Bengals fan, but my brothers love for them kills that.

Oh and I despise baseball. Too boring. :|
Jan 17, 2011 8:57 PM
May 2010
The Yankees thing was more saying that you seem to be sort of a championship rider, liking only big name teams. Was more of a joke, but still slightly serious :D.
Jan 18, 2011 8:46 AM

Aug 2007
Hopefully the Steelers lose next week.
Jan 18, 2011 8:48 AM

Aug 2007
Jan 18, 2011 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
I'm thinking it will be Packers vs. Steelers in the Superbowl. Though, I guess it is a possibility that the Jets will win this sunday. I doubt that the Bears will beat the Packers, I'll believe it when I see it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 19, 2011 7:31 PM

Aug 2009
Jets- Don't like them ever since Rex Ryan took over. I like him when he was with the Ravens. Now he and his team never shut up. Must be the NY Media.

Steelers- Don't like them. Raven's rival obviously.

Bears- Don't like Cutler.

Packers- I don't hate anyone on the team and they are fun to watch so I'll be rooting for them.
Jan 19, 2011 7:45 PM

Nov 2010
alexcampos said:
alexcampos said:

OOPS!!!

Bart scott would like to have a word with you. CANT WAIT!
Jan 19, 2011 9:57 PM
May 2010
Bostonblows said:
alexcampos said:
alexcampos said:

OOPS!!!

Bart scott would like to have a word with you. CANT WAIT!

Rofl, best interview in a long time. He even tried to keep that tough voice at the end when he yelled that. I wasn't buying it!
Jan 20, 2011 1:06 AM

Aug 2008
I live near Chicago. I'm a Bears fan naturally. And this Sunday, I'll be headin' over to a sports bar downtown - all decked in my Bears gear.

DA BEARS!
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Jan 20, 2011 1:34 AM

Nov 2010
Live in chicago. I root for all my hometown team's and since i watch the NFL heavily. Go bears!

If our offense-line hold's up and our Defensive line gets some pressure we will win.
It was not written in the stars that we be together.
Jan 20, 2011 5:23 AM

Jul 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:

Agreed. Although it's not "next week" anymore but rather "this weekend" LOL

The Ravens should have won it. Not that I'm a Ravens fan though my brother is (considering he's living in Baltimore).
Jan 20, 2011 7:24 AM

Aug 2007
entropy13 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

The Ravens should have won it. Not that I'm a Ravens fan though my brother is (considering he's living in Baltimore).

I'm going for the Jets for now. It will probably be Packers Steelers though.
Jan 20, 2011 7:24 AM

Aug 2007
entropy13 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I'm going for the Jets for now. It will probably be Packers Steelers though.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.