15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Highschool of the Dead Episode 5 Discussion

Nov 21, 2014 4:44 PM

My number 1 complaint for this episode was the gun throwing. It's not a fucking ball. If he'd mishandled the catch he'd have shot himself in the face. Or, if he didn't catch it at all, he'd be smacked in the face.

Jun 25, 2015 9:18 AM

Great episode!!!

I hope we get to see more of the Sniper Girl soon :)

Finally that dumb ass Shidou got what he deserves. Hope those kids along him dies throughout the series.

I kinda lol'd how the students were able to get these moves!!?!?! Komuro hops off a truck that jumps over the bride, Rei jumps and does her attack move without injury, Komuro passes his revolver to Hirano who catches in perfectly and aims and then swings Busujima and flew her to the air like that :O

Are you sure these are students XD

Takagi should make up her mind. Does she like Komuro or Hirano!?

Can't wait for the next episode!

Dec 7, 2015 9:42 AM

Glad they split up from the crazy teacher.

May 16, 2016 1:55 AM
Chocobo

That bridge scene was pretty awesome, so komuro is a stunter I suppose? Or just a yolo. Such execution.

Gotta love that episode preview though. Bait written all over it.

They clearly want us to look forward to that segment in the next episode rather than the plot. 10/10 Preview lol.

Also kinda ironic that they make it like Marikawa likes to tease... like how see kept saying "I can't hear you!! :)" on the bike at the end. Clearly she knows what Komuro is trying to say. Unfortunately that bike doesn't have enough room for her to lean back a bit I suppose like Rei did for the most part when they drove around. She's a ditz that likes to tease... well that's a simple enough persona...

I guess that's why most don't like her though, too much ditz.

Also... what's "Double Tap". When Hirano took the revolver and shot the zombie, he stood looking cool and said something like "Double Tap Baby B)"

Did he pull the trigger twice or something? Didn't notice.
Modified by RyanEsau, May 16, 2016 2:13 AM

Jul 15, 2016 12:17 PM

Just a FANtastic episode indeed!! and the reunion was EPIC was getting me hyped as as a grandma making the perfect applepie!! xD And awesome siper scene there, lol * i can massage em for ya * uhuhuhu

Lmao yeah i wonder myself, where is Marikawa-sensei holding her left hand... xD
The speeches by Hirano and Komuro, hirano about the past and Komuro about *changeing* really interesting.

Awesome but need more splatter xD like to know about the character a little bit more as well. cant wait for the next on Gonna be A "HELLO" O.O episode xD the fanservice is coming!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Aug 17, 2016 3:16 PM
God all the sexual innuendos. x'D The sniper gal was so badass though. I'm hoping we'll get some more casual "let's relax at the apartment" fun. ^_^

Sep 14, 2017 6:13 AM

"A friend" Naaaaah you two are so gay for each other. Hahaha. I wonder when we're going to meet Marikawa-sensei and finally she's useful. Haha.

Oh, Takagi, I know you like Hirano. Haha. I ship it.

Why am I having a feeling that that Shidou-sensei will be back for them? Maaan, he's giving me the heebie-jeebies. Lmfao.

Kyaaaaa! Slay, Busujimaaaaa! Ugh so fucking sugoi and gorgeous. <3

Uhhh, Marikawa? What is your left hand doing on Komuro's crotch? Lmfaooo.

Wow. This episode like paid off the past boring episodes. Haha. It was gooood just like the first one.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jun 16, 10:29 PM
Takashi becomes a badass with that bike he's riding on and glad Hirano, Takagi, Saeko, and Shizuka left the bus because they were tired of hearing Mr. Shido's weird Scientology bullcrap preaching like he's L. Ron Hubbard. Shoot Mr. Shido right in the dick, for crying out loud.

Jun 25, 1:28 PM

Good that this moderately interesting chatting from the beginning didn't last long and later we got a lot of decent action.

Leaving this awkward teacher was a great idea, however they lost a bus. Oh well, at least all fine characters were able to reunite at last.

Komuro seems to be in the center of attention and Rei is jealous of that. ;p Hirano's self-esteem is getting stronger and sstronger. That's good. Busujima's fighting skills were impressive. Shizuka-sensei was adorable as always, plus she proved to know some interesting people, hehe.

Preview for the next episode looked very promising. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modified by Adnash93, Jun 25, 1:41 PM

Jul 10, 5:28 PM
I love it this episode, I want to see more the Sniper Girl ! c:

Jul 23, 7:39 PM
The fat guy is my favourite character. He was awesome when he stood up against that teacher, and when he was fighting on the bridge; "Double tap, baby!" :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]