so i watch it only for like 8 episodes
cant you make some place in the editing screen
where you can update that stuff too?
so not only rewatching but also this

Jul 31, 2010 2:20 PM

Clarify?

Jul 31, 2010 2:29 PM

i mean, i watch anime like 6 times for 4/5 episodes
so cant there be made some room to edit that to?

i dont know if its clear now what i ment
english is not my main language so its a bit hard to explain:)

Jul 31, 2010 9:14 PM

While I understand what you are asking I think it would be an unneeded feature to the site. As I myself find it a waste to set series as rewatched if your rewatching them for enjoyment. So I don't see why this would be needed.

Aug 1, 2010 12:51 AM

It's not necessary.

Aug 1, 2010 12:55 AM

You're afraid to not spoil yourself... when you're re-watching it? >_>

Aug 3, 2010 2:14 PM

This may be off topic, but I'd like the ability to choose which episode I watched last and the number of episodes I've watched. This is because I skip filler episodes and pick up on an anime after filler is over. The number of episodes I've watched is no longer equal to the episode number I last watched on a few anime. It's not a huge issue, but it bugs me.

If anyone thinks this is deserving of a new thread, let me know.

Aug 3, 2010 4:29 PM

I think what he means is... say he had rewatched 100 episodes of the original Naruto with a friend. The original Naruto has 220 episodes in total. The 'This series have been rewatched x times' won't increase (the number for x) unless you've completely rewatched the whole series. He's saying the number for x should be increased without completing all the episodes. Right?
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"

Aug 3, 2010 6:05 PM

MisaTange said:
I think what he means is... say he had rewatched 100 episodes of the original Naruto with a friend. The original Naruto has 220 episodes in total. The 'This series have been rewatched x times' won't increase (the number for x) unless you've completely rewatched the whole series. He's saying the number for x should be increased without completing all the episodes. Right?

If that's what he's really saying, it would be useless. He never rewatched it so he shouldn't get credit for fully rewatching it. And only watching it halfway means you dropped it. In the case of Naruto watching 100+ episodes would help your days watched section but normally Anime runs 13 to 26 episodes. So if you've watched enough episodes to warrant rewatching you'd just be better off watching the entire show instead of making a new section people will probably never use.

Aug 3, 2010 6:26 PM

Mr-Freeman said:
MisaTange said:

If that's what he's really saying, it would be useless. He never rewatched it so he shouldn't get credit for fully rewatching it. And only watching it halfway means you dropped it. In the case of Naruto watching 100+ episodes would help your days watched section but normally Anime runs 13 to 26 episodes. So if you've watched enough episodes to warrant rewatching you'd just be better off watching the entire show instead of making a new section people will probably never use.

So because I watched 5 episodes of Yakitate!! Japan then picked it up again like a year later that means I dropped it?

Anyway this is a very useless feature to try to incorporate.

Aug 3, 2010 6:29 PM

Drunk_Samurai said:
Mr-Freeman said:
MisaTange said:

If that's what he's really saying, it would be useless. He never rewatched it so he shouldn't get credit for fully rewatching it. And only watching it halfway AND HAVE NO INTENT ON GOING TO FINISH IT means you dropped it. In the case of Naruto watching 100+ episodes would help your days watched section but normally Anime runs 13 to 26 episodes. So if you've watched enough episodes to warrant rewatching you'd just be better off watching the entire show instead of making a new section people will probably never use.

So because I watched 5 episodes of Yakitate!! Japan then picked it up again like a year later that means I dropped it?

Fixed. Anything else you'd like to point out?

Aug 3, 2010 11:16 PM

zharnotczar said:
This may be off topic, but I'd like the ability to choose which episode I watched last and the number of episodes I've watched. This is because I skip filler episodes and pick up on an anime after filler is over. The number of episodes I've watched is no longer equal to the episode number I last watched on a few anime. It's not a huge issue, but it bugs me.

If anyone thinks this is deserving of a new thread, let me know.

Now this I like and would use.

Aug 5, 2010 5:58 PM

Drunk_Samurai said:
Mr-Freeman said:
MisaTange said:

Mr-Freeman said:
MisaTange said:

i think every episode matters
and i dont think you shoot trow away 100 episodes of time
only because the rest of the original naruto sucks

btw i ve watched the original naruto till episode 220
and rewatched it till 84 and that is a lot of time
Modified by h4ff, Aug 5, 2010 6:06 PM