Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 31, 2010 11:26 AM

Here you can post the titles of anime, where butterflies appear and play at least some part. For example:
Bleach - butterflies help shinigami to communicate with each other and guide souls to the other world.

Modified by Origa-san, Jul 31, 2010 11:31 AM

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges

Aug 1, 2010 6:20 AM
Sailor Moon, season 5. Butterflies as the symbol of princess Kakyuu (did i spell correctly?..). :)

Aug 1, 2010 9:55 PM

Cowboy Bebop movie Knockin' on Heaven's Door - After being infected with a certian drug, the villian (and later Faye) see golden butterflies

To a lesser extent RG Veda - Yasha-ou gets attacked by a massive swarm of butterflies in one of the two episodes.

The opening song of Digimon Adventure is titled Butter-Fly. And in the fourth season Digimon Frontier, Izumi turns into Kazemon, a digimon with wings that resemble a butterfly's.

I'm sure I'll be able to think of some more later.

Aug 14, 2010 9:14 AM

In Kuroshitsuji II a blue butterfly apears in the first episode, being the pray of a spider and, also, in the ending a swarm of butterfly appears and one of them turns into a person.

Sep 23, 2010 3:09 PM

D. Gray-man, cannibal golems in the shape of butterfly is used as a weapon by Tyki Mikk... it's also sort of became his symbol...