Forum Settings
Forums

Medal of Honor or Call Of Duty: Black Ops Which game you gonna buy?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Which game you gonna buy?

Aug 22, 2010 1:46 AM

Rather wait for the next Metal Gear Solid that's coming next year than buying reskins this year.

Aug 22, 2010 4:40 AM

Until i learn otherwise, staying away from both, too same old same old. Found modern warfare 2 to be not interesting, the single campaigns for FPS games almost always suck to me, with the exeption of when they actually bother to do something interesting like Bioshock.

FPS games where you control a soldier bore me to death, although bad company 2 wasnt too bad for multiplayer.

Only interested in FPS that are more interesting to me like bioshock, team fortress 2 etc that dont bore me to death with been there done that. The storylines in these types of war games are always uninteresting and typical.
Man Created God in his Own Image : Intolerant, Sexist, Homophobic and Violent

A Theory That Explains Everything Explains Nothing

Aug 23, 2010 8:56 AM
iWishTifaWasReal said:
ILL NEVER GONNA BUY ANOTHER FPS GAME AGAIN =,=

got tired of poor story lines, short campaign, and annoying friends that are gonna buy the new COD/MOH game too -,-

EA and Activision are gonna do this every year, theyre gonna release another COD/MOH game every year with just new PERKS, Killstreaks and stuff. dont expect new things guys =D

Not even Killzone 3 and Resistance 3?

Aug 23, 2010 9:52 AM

Isn't Bioshock a non-generic shooter?

Aug 23, 2010 11:09 AM

JackTheRipper said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
ILL NEVER GONNA BUY ANOTHER FPS GAME AGAIN =,=

got tired of poor story lines, short campaign, and annoying friends that are gonna buy the new COD/MOH game too -,-

EA and Activision are gonna do this every year, theyre gonna release another COD/MOH game every year with just new PERKS, Killstreaks and stuff. dont expect new things guys =D

Not even Killzone 3 and Resistance 3?

probably,
reason:
i want more RPG i guess

Aug 23, 2010 1:42 PM

People play CoD for it's storyline? Strange, I've never finished any campaign mode for any CoD i've ever played.

Anyways, I'll be getting Black OPs, just because I'd like to use that Ballistic Knifer weapon and the new noobtube Crossbow.

Aug 23, 2010 3:47 PM

now that Resistance 3 is confirmed i dont think i'll need to buy another FPS ever again

Aug 23, 2010 5:34 PM

Paul said:
People play CoD for it's storyline? Strange, I've never finished any campaign mode for any CoD i've ever played.
It's not groundbreaking, but the campaigns of MW1 and 2 were some fast paced action packed shit alright. Definitely amongst the better FPS campaigns I've played.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Aug 23, 2010 5:55 PM
Neither, The Call of Duty series is terrible and the medal of honor beta just seemed like a worse version of Bad Company 2

Aug 23, 2010 6:39 PM

Riga92 said:
Niether. Getting Halo: Reach :)

This

Aug 24, 2010 2:50 PM

Baman said:
]It's not groundbreaking, but the campaigns of MW1 and 2 were some fast paced action packed shit alright. Definitely amongst the better FPS campaigns I've played.

i lawled

Pages (2) « 1 [2]