Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2010 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What! Chapter 1-6 would have been a good chapter 0... or an introduction to the main arc of manga... I thought this manga was really good. I really liked the art to it. At the end of chapter 6 I was thinking this is where the main story will begin... AWESOME. Then I noticed that there were no pages left. So the sister decides to stay with the brother and runs off... RIGHT after the girl tells the main guy that he isn't a replacement for her brother and that he loves the main guy... At the end of Chapter 5 i was a fan of the main hero and heroine couple... by the middle end of Chapter 6 i was a fan of main guy and short petite tsundere (which is rare). Probably obvious but the brother looks like Sugata... Main guy looks like a more mature Tomoki... Main girl looks like Ikaros... and tsundere girl's body and hair looks like nymph... Man I love this author's art... hopefully a second volume comes out. The ending to this volume looked epic and obviously seems so unfinished... Everyone finally acknowledged him after the brother destroyed everything. Even with the ending that feels like a prologue to an adventure that will never be shown... In general liked this manga. It was funny, cute and had good art. I like this mangaka!
Sep 1, 2010 2:17 PM

Apr 2010
JohnyBeGood said:

What! Chapter 1-6 would have been a good chapter 0... or an introduction to the main arc of manga... I thought this manga was really good. I really liked the art to it. At the end of chapter 6 I was thinking this is where the main story will begin... AWESOME. Then I noticed that there were no pages left. So the sister decides to stay with the brother and runs off... RIGHT after the girl tells the main guy that he isn't a replacement for her brother and that he loves the main guy... At the end of Chapter 5 i was a fan of the main hero and heroine couple... by the middle end of Chapter 6 i was a fan of main guy and short petite tsundere (which is rare). Probably obvious but the brother looks like Sugata... Main guy looks like a more mature Tomoki... Main girl looks like Ikaros... and tsundere girl's body and hair looks like nymph... Man I love this author's art... hopefully a second volume comes out. The ending to this volume looked epic and obviously seems so unfinished... Everyone finally acknowledged him after the brother destroyed everything. Even with the ending that feels like a prologue to an adventure that will never be shown... In general liked this manga. It was funny, cute and had good art. I like this mangaka!
You almost said it all.
Thing i would like to add to this is that it's a bit disappointing that it ended with this.
I would really like to see more of this manga, but shamefully there isn't more.
Jul 2, 2011 8:22 PM

May 2008
Good ecchi manga, too bad it didn't continue.
Apr 27, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2012
Good manga, to bad it was just only six chapters. Design was great and they can do so much more with the story. I hope for more some day!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Ocean Chapter 3 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 21, 2010

2 by live2win »»
Jul 24, 2012 7:59 PM

» The Ending

OShoranO - May 8, 2010

14 by MXMach »»
Sep 27, 2010 8:06 PM

Poll: » Seven Ocean Chapter 4 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 29, 2010

2 by Wiriamuzu »»
Jun 3, 2010 7:56 PM

Poll: » Seven Ocean Chapter 2 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17, 2010

1 by Wiriamuzu »»
Jun 3, 2010 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.