Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 12, 2013 2:37 PM
Aug 2012
Hi I'm Garry 24. I only in the past year started watching anime solidly, I'd watch it when I was little when it was on TV (examples: Something Cardcaptor, Digimon, Pokemon, Medabots, Monster Rancher). I'm an tech geek ^^, I'm IT Support & Website Designer... although my passion lyes in programming C. I listen to pretty much everything which I like, which I have to admit is mostly rock and heavy metal.

In my spare time I do tend to go to parties and get wankered, and walk places a lot. You may ask why mention them together, the reason being they both de-stress me =D
Jul 12, 2013 7:33 PM
Jul 2013
Hello, my name is Lucy. I am 20 years old and I love anime. I would like to make a book or a script one day. I have so many ideas and I want to share them with everyone.
Jul 14, 2013 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
Hihi, Im Melanie 22 and I work as an assistant tax consultant in Germany. I started watching Anime seriously about 9 years ago ( with breaks). Im a rather passive person so I dont get worked up about people ahving different opinions etc.
Aside from watching Anime I like to read (mostly fantasy), draw (eventhough Im not good at it) and play PS3 or LoL.
Jul 17, 2013 1:33 PM

Jun 2012
Hello everyone. I am Alex, 20 years old.
I live in Poland, near Germany border. Occupation : geodesy, althrought my dream is to work in making computer games, we will see what future will give.
My miain interest are all over cRPG and acion games ; anime ; manga and basketball ( but not as much anymore ).

Nice to meet you all. ;3
Aug 11, 2014 7:53 AM
Jun 2014
Hi, my name is Damian, I just turned 18 a few month ago. I'm a Spaniard guy studying arts and japanese in England. I've been watching anime since I was 4 and reading manga since I was 10. I'll stay watching anime and reading manga until I hate it(it will never gonna happen), but I've noticed my tastes have changed a lot and I prefer to read manga than watching anime. I'm love drawing and I'm trying to become mangaka, for more information visit my profile, and if anyone here is interested in drawing, please, have a look at my club:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=62353
Sep 20, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2013
Hi! I'm Sobaan. A boy, 20, undergraduate and a self proclaimed historian. Besides anime (& manga) my free time mostly goes to playing and modding video games.
Feb 15, 2015 12:08 PM

May 2011
Hi people :) I'm kiev, 25 years old now and working as a pharmacist in Malaysia. Picked up anime while i was in my college days, at first i started off reading mangas but after certain bitter incident i stumbled across Nanoha, which was my first official anime that i started to watch (not counting those bits and pieces that i often taken glimpses from animax) and then i got hooked into the anime world just like that. Been watching anime for 6 years now, recently started to attend japanese classes hoping to improve my japanese. I hope that i can become a translator one day and help in various translation jobs revolving manga and anime so that the culture can spread to even more people :)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 3, 2015 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
Hello there ! Thanks you for accepting my request !

Just another French nerd and chronic procrastinator who should be studying, but can usually be found watching anime, TV series, movies, and playing video games until he passes out of sleep deprivation.
As for my taste, I generally love anything SciFi and / or Mecha related, regardless of the medium.

Just got into anime seriously recently.

As for the rest :
Favorite anime : Neon Genesis Evangelion
Favorite Manga : Appleseed
Favorite TV series franchise : Battlestar Galactica
Favorite movie : 2001: A Space Odyssey
Favorite video game franchise : Mass Effect
Favorite Author : Isaac Asimov

I also love electronic music and actually have studied sound engineering in Paris.
I you want to know more about me you can always check out my profil or send me a PM !

Have a nice day everyone ! :)
Apr 12, 2015 6:22 AM

Oct 2008
Hello I'm Robert a 24 year old otaku.

My obsession is anime.
My hobby is manga.
I like watching anime reviews.
Occasionally I enjoy playing RPGs.
Jul 13, 2015 12:00 PM
Jul 2015
Hey my name I Sergio Flores
I like anime and video games
Am 22 years old and looking for some anime friends so hit me up
Drug friendly too
Jul 17, 2015 4:22 AM

Apr 2010
Hi everyone, I'm Anna and I'm 20. I come from Poland and I'm a huge anime fan since my childhood. I'm a political science student but my hobby except m&a is learning new foreign languages. :3
Jul 17, 2015 12:33 PM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
Welcome jefe22 and welcome NiaSenpai!!
Sep 18, 2015 5:11 PM
Sep 2012
hello everyone!
My name is Mahmoud Hendy ,you can call me Hendy, I'm from Egypt, I'm 23 years old and I still enjoy watching anime and reading manga.
I like watching old anime for example original Mobile Suit Gundam and Romance of the three kingdoms
I also like watching new anime like owari no seraph and arslan senki
I rarely write reviews but when I do it's more like a recommendation.
Hope we can find a lot of stuff in common :D
Sep 19, 2015 8:00 PM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
Welcome Hendy!

If you ever get a chance to find a translated book version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, it's a must read in Chinese literature!
Mar 22, 2016 7:09 AM
Apr 2010
Hi guys, I go by name Melchy, 26 y.o. - artist, writer, total otaku. I totally would love new friends :)
Mar 19, 2017 5:28 PM
Jun 2016
any MANGA hentai lovers- feel free to add and sugest similar manga's to my top favourite -will return favour if possible :>
Apr 2, 2017 8:56 PM
Jun 2016
hey, i look for hentai manga that is slow pase - dont want quick 30page doujin like "island edition" i want a story like in " Minamoto-kun Monogatari " 200 pages and only 6-7sex scenes etc. - i like to sit for 1hour or so reading building up tention just to watch the scenes. - any recomendations for mangas like that ? also nozoki no ana was good too - lot more boobies there yet still interesting - btw i like that artstyle b-d cup no more *_*
Sep 21, 2018 8:37 PM

Jan 2018
This would seem the place for introductions: I'm Robert from Texas and I'm likely the elder statesman of the group at 39. I'm living proof that anime is something that can be enjoyed at all ages, whether it be something heavy like Aoi Hana, or something silly like Love Live! Or perhaps I'm just odd!
You can make me grow old, but you can never make me grow up!
Sep 27, 2018 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Hey, I'm Clarissa from Austria, soon 26 and watching anime since ...forever. My sister is ten years older than me, so she was already into anime when I was still a little kid. xD

I like almost all genres, except too much Ecchi or fanservice or the typical cute magical girls, but my fav genre is fantasy in many forms; high, dark and urban fantasy.
Since one or two years, I'm more into reading manga than watching anime. Also, I don't watch too much at one time, because it feels like work then.

About me: I started new studies in German philology and literature, work part-time in a shop and hopefully soon again (or not voluntary to be correct) with refugee children and others, teaching them German.
I used to study (neuro)biology, but I had some problems with my eyes and couldn't stand working in the lab all day and all.
Sep 28, 2018 10:52 AM

Jan 2018
@Maneki-Mew I'm obviously very new to all this (my pitiful post count providing proof) but I wanted to say hello!

I know little about biology, but I do know that Gram staining is the devil. I was so bad at it I ended up quitting microbiology!
You can make me grow old, but you can never make me grow up!
Sep 28, 2018 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
@captjoe213
Thank you very much - and it's a great surprise to see Fumi in someone's favorite list. :)

Gram staining, omg yes. That's annoying af. xD
Nov 10, 2018 2:30 PM

Nov 2007
I made a self introduction in the club comments but I will do also here

I am Alessandro, 31 years old, I live in north Italy

I like any anime done in a good way :) I like especially comedy, to laugh, anything done correctly and I'll take it

I run an Anime Action Figure Webshop (I am a Good Smile Partner Shop) for living, so anime is, want it or no, part of "my world"

I like nature, dogs, women, pies, eat, astronomy, movies, photography and many other things. I have many passions, I do not like to feel empty

If some of you are bored and want to leave a message. I am always in search of new friends.
Nov 7, 2019 2:24 PM

Mar 2009
Znote said:
Hello, I am 20 years old. Started with anime around the age of 14 and never got rid of my addiction. :) I love anime and it is a big part of my life.

Fortunately! :D

Time flies by huhh?
Now I'm 8 years older, 28. Still love anime, still a big part of my life. Now literally.
Happy to see that I still today enjoy the daily dose of shounen trash.

Fortunately! :D
Nov 10, 2019 2:27 PM
Ancient Guru

Oct 2018
Hi, I am Bob and I am 59 years old. I have been watching anime since the black and white Astro Boy. I joined a year ago and my list still does not reflect correctly how many anime I have watched. Anyone else have that problem?

I collect anime DVDs and Blu Rays and collect digital anime files on my 54TB RAID drives. I also have a hom theater hooked to my computer.

I am a Disabled US Air Force Veteran of Gulf War 1.

I have been a bachelor for many years now so I am trying to find a nice lady into anime as a caregiver or partner because the Veterans Administration will not give me enough help. There are not many into anime where i live. I would love to go to a Con but I cannot do it alone.

May 28, 2020 11:58 AM

Sep 2009
Hi, I'm 27 years old and I have been watching anime since I was in grade school. I'm a grad student, I'll be getting my Master's degree in a couple years. I love watching anime and reading manga. I think the very first anime I ever watched was Dragon Ball Z, but what really got me hooked onto anime was Yu Yu Hakusho. DBZ is still one of my favorites, but Yu Yu Hakusho will always be my absolute favorite.
Jun 6, 2020 9:49 PM
May 2020
Hi, I'm Rolland, 21. Studying in the Philippines for college. Entered MAL when I just got back into anime and manga during quarantine.
Jun 7, 2020 10:32 AM

Jun 2020
Hello fellow anime watchers and manga readers I’m new to MAL. You can call me Angi, I’m 22, I’m from Germany and my love for anime goes way back to the years dbz was broadcasting in tv in the early 2000s.

Here I am looking for mutuals cause I have not enough anime fans among my friends. Really sad thing tho cause they’re missing out on so many beautiful stories and artworks.

Thanks for reading my post and yeah, if you’ve got any questions, want to talk or none of these then just do it. (Wahhh haha that sounds so weird)
If it‘s not on a plate, it can wait...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Simul watch suggestion and planning

imperlast - Mar 22, 2021

0 by imperlast »»
Mar 22, 2021 6:45 PM

» what are you playing or watching while in quarantine

imperlast - Apr 18, 2020

17 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Dub or Sub? ( 1 2 )

Hawksman - Nov 13, 2012

91 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Sticky: » What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade

imperlast - Jan 1, 2020

13 by Jay_Brief »»
May 28, 2020 11:53 AM

» DISCORD ( when can people be active)

imperlast - May 7, 2020

7 by imperlast »»
May 8, 2020 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.