Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 44 Discussion

Jul 26, 2010 6:44 PM
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I am unlike you people. I love Shou to bits, be prepared for an argument if you start raging at Shou for this chapter.

P.S I actually released that not sheekthief

Jul 26, 2010 7:09 PM

Oh... so after turning him down and making him suffer she wants another opportunity??

Tell me another joke...

:P

Jul 26, 2010 7:11 PM

n0c0ntr0l
I am unlike you people. I love Shou to bits, be prepared for an argument if you start raging at Shou for this chapter.

P.S I actually released that not sheekthief[/quote said:

Haha, well no raging at Shou, more so rage @ Yuki for pulling that move.

I wish she'd be more honest.

Jul 26, 2010 7:31 PM

Oh puleasee Yuki...*facepalm*, i hope she didn't regret doing this..or angry at Utsumi for the result of this "trap"

Poor guy he always entangled with some troublesome girls..
Modified by Laevantein, Jul 26, 2010 7:43 PM

Jul 26, 2010 7:49 PM

OMG! Why did she do that...

Jul 26, 2010 9:10 PM

shou invited him to her room! GET SOME

Jul 27, 2010 1:19 AM
Khalid said:
OMG! Why did she do that...

The why was explained from the chapter before, she saw Shou crying and realised that her best friend (second actually which is the silly part, because Utsumi is her best friend and almost lover) was really hurt and she seems to think its her fault.

It's the consequences of this that will intrigue me, it's either going to lead to one of two things, Utsumi comes at her uber pissed off. Or Utsumi does precisely what she wants and goes to Shou (at which point she'll try and think that was right then have an epic break down)

Jul 27, 2010 2:42 AM

^Seems like i prefer Eri barging in and hit some sense into Yuki's head, or Utsumi could date Eri, she is more hawter than Yuki and Shou, still not enough to beat the bomb from Oonuma though..

Jul 27, 2010 3:56 AM
I had a hunch that Yuki would do this, a set-up for those two...

I wouldn't wanted to see Utsumi to mistaken his love out of sympathy...

But for the time being, those two were having quite an atmosphere, but then again that rain ruined it and it looks rather hilarious.

Jul 27, 2010 4:46 AM

While it might have seemed to be the best solution to her, what Yuki did was a bit underhanded and cowardly. If she was feeling that guilty about Shou, she should've just rejected Utsumi outright than do something like this. Not exactly being fair to Utsumi. That said, I do like Shou (see, not everyone hates her) and it was fortunate that someone was with her when she bumped into her ex. Judging by the text at the end, I guess it's safe to assume that Utsumi accepts Shou's invite lol.

Jul 27, 2010 5:23 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

baskirk23 said:
He's the type to do that though :/

Jul 27, 2010 5:52 AM

Laevantein said:
^Seems like i prefer Eri barging in and hit some sense into Yuki's head, or Utsumi could date Eri, she is more hawter than Yuki and Shou, still not enough to beat the bomb from Oonuma though..

yup hit from eri is a good solution for this to straiten yuki or utsumi's resolve it's also fine if she joins the action but i dont actually like oonuma the mangaka made so stupid... kind of reminds me of Satsuki in ichigo 100% but i like satsuki unlike oonuma

Naruleach said:
baskirk23 said:
He's the type to do that though :/

i agree he is a person that can be swayed by that i hope not

Jul 27, 2010 7:43 AM

I think next chapter gonna be like this :
after Shou take shower, she slip and fall over Utsumi and then they are going to do "it", but suddenly that pathetic boy thinks about Yuki and "that" never happen. Or maybe another pattern like that. -I think it's okay without spoiler tag, because most of you definitely think the same thing XD-

Jul 27, 2010 9:10 AM

WHY ARE WE GOING BACK TO THE PAST! DAMNIT! >.<

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.

Jul 28, 2010 12:35 AM

baskirk23 said:
I had a hunch that Yuki would do this, a set-up for those two...

But for the time being, those two were having quite an atmosphere, but then again that rain ruined it and it looks rather hilarious.

But then Yuki might think that to Utsumi, she was just his rebound. Like he got rejected by Shou and then all of a sudden he said he likes Yuki. DOnt get me wrong, im rooting for Yuki, but she keeps blaming herself for other's misery.....

Jul 28, 2010 2:01 AM

SoFarGone said:
lol,XDD
But seriously something might happen....
Utsumi made it clear that he likes Yuki the only problem is that Yuki
is not saying anything..this is why Utsumi keeps going in random directions.

Jul 28, 2010 2:12 AM

TechDragon said:
SoFarGone said:
lol,XDD
But seriously something might happen....
Utsumi made it clear that he likes Yuki the only problem is that Yuki
is not saying anything..this is why Utsumi keeps going in random directions.

well their maybe but hope not but something tells me if non i think he will fall for her all over again

i hope it will go like this

1 usumi went to shou's room
2 accident happens *actually it happens a lot right?*
3 in the bed he suddenly yuki poops in his head
4 he will have the resolve to pursue yuki even more

Jul 28, 2010 2:57 AM

frozen_soul said:

well their maybe but hope not but something tells me if non i think he will fall for her all over again

i hope it will go like this

1 usumi went to shou's room
2 accident happens *actually it happens a lot right?*
3 in the bed he suddenly yuki poops in his head
4 he will have the resolve to pursue yuki even more

We are thinking the same thing!!!
IZUMI64 said:
I think next chapter gonna be like this :
after Shou take shower, she slip and fall over Utsumi and then they are going to do "it", but suddenly that pathetic boy thinks about Yuki and "that" never happen. Or maybe another pattern like that. -I think it's okay without spoiler tag, because most of you definitely think the same thing XD-
Modified by IZUMI64, Jul 28, 2010 3:02 AM

Jul 28, 2010 3:14 AM

well i suppose so hehe its funny that we came up with a similar expectation ^^

i didn't saw your post thats why ^^

Jul 28, 2010 8:13 AM

Smells fishy =D

Jul 28, 2010 8:46 AM

A_L said:
Smells fishy =D

Fishy, fishy, fish?
hmph.... I'm starting to diskile Yuki now...
And yeah, give us some Eri action!
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah

Jul 28, 2010 2:25 PM

Laevantein said:
Agreed.
"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you insult them, you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes."

Jul 28, 2010 4:26 PM
Well I think they'll end up in a compromising situation. Shou will coerce him almost into doing something with her, maybe they get close to kissing and then Utsumi remembers kissing Yuki. At which point he goes, stop!

Jul 29, 2010 1:43 PM

i really think utsumi don't have the balls to kiss shou or something like yuki is more important and don't want to lose her something like that

Jul 30, 2010 11:23 AM

She screwed up once I'm not sure if she deserves another chance... But then again everyone screws up. I'm kind of on the fence for this one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines

Oct 29, 2010 9:55 AM

I can't believe Kurokawa would set them up.. I don't hate one of them but in the situation where Shou rejected Utsumi and wanted to come back to him again.. was a bit immature. Well, that's how relationship goes..

*Always compliment a girl with her looks
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 13, 2011 9:50 PM

Oh my... So that's what Yuki meant... Do you have a few minutes!!! I can't believe she did such thing! I hope she doesn't regrets doing it so later.... But looks like it really hit had the poor Utsumi... and well who wouldn't.... if you were asked to go with someone someplace but then you suddenly meet another person that tells you that the person that invited you is not coming and that she was the one that was coming alone in the first place... WTF! Poor Utsumi, debating between being nice or running away form there xDDD

Well that was a surprise.... Well not really but it was really a horrible bump in a place you're supposed to learn and have fun... Kento had to show up and suddenly make things harder for them... I guess utsumi realised that Kento is kinda feeling bad for dumping Shou so harshly... or so looks like... Me hopes she goes back to that bastard, not 'cause she dumped her so horribly but 'cause looks like he really loves her... And just when the mood got heavy on Shou/Utusmi it rained... that was rather funny... poor them... but we got to see her slender body again... quite true... looks like she's better now... And now, looks like they will go to her room again... i hope nothing too important happens there...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 21, 2012 9:56 PM

Laevantein said:
Oh puleasee Yuki...*facepalm*, i hope she didn't regret doing this..or angry at Utsumi for the result of this "trap"

Poor guy he always entangled with some troublesome girls..

I was thinking pretty much this.
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot

Oct 25, 2012 11:26 PM

Oo, a house rendezvous again. This time though, I got a feeling it's going to turn into something erotic romantic.

Jan 7, 2017 12:24 PM

oh come on...
My last hope is that Utsumi rejects her.
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."

Sep 29, 2017 9:21 AM

Goddamnit Yuki.... you just gave up your chance with him now that these two will rekindle their relationship

Jul 28, 10:14 AM
n0c0ntr0l said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

P.S I actually released that not sheekthief
 And I thought I was the only one...