Forum Settings
Forums

Do you watch anime w/ ppl? or by yourself?

Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Post New Reply
Sep 25, 2011 8:30 AM

I watch by myself but occasionally I watch it with my friends when we hang out or my brother/sister.

Sep 28, 2011 8:30 AM

I love to watch it by myself. When I'm with company, I talk about some things and watch, so I am not concentrated >.<
Tell the victims to kill eachother.

Sep 28, 2011 11:32 PM

I like to watch by myself, with ppl its distracting and its hard to enjoy it >.>.

Sep 29, 2011 12:25 AM

I prefer to watch it by my self but if family or whatnot want to watch I don't mind so long as they sit down and shut up.
Hipsters disgust me. The whole notion that "If it's mainstream it must be horrible" is asinine and close minded.

Sep 29, 2011 1:16 AM
I'd rather watch anime a sad, touching kind of story by myself but watch horror, comedy kind of series with other people. Gives more to the experience.

Also, maybe you should've made a poll so we can actually tally the numbers

Sep 29, 2011 1:24 AM

with my gf
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.

Sep 29, 2011 1:36 AM
I feel more comfortable when I watch anime by myself.

Dec 17, 2011 7:00 AM

Yesterday i was watching anime with a friend and spent it till almost 3am. It was really nice, but it was a series i watched for the first time, and even though watching anime in group is really good cuz you comment stuff about it, laugh and all, at the same time, sometimes you wont be so focused on it as you would be if youre alone. At least that happens to me, so when i watch a series for the first time, i usually rather do it alone, to focus better on it, and then rewatch in groups to comment it.
Most of the times i watch anime alone, but i really enjoy it more in groups, which i do around once a week.
What about u guys??

Dec 17, 2011 7:08 AM

I prefer to watch it alone, especially if it's subbed. Although I do watch somethings together with the significant other, even though our tastes very. In fact most of the things I've rated 4, testify to that. Outside of that, sometimes I'll watch adult swim with friends, that's not so bad, when something of value is actually on.

Dec 17, 2011 7:10 AM

Alone, because I don´t know anyone who watches anime...

Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]