Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 15, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
No doubt.

It's just socially taboo for females to express interest in sexual activities. Otherwise they are whores, sluts, bitches, and cunts.

Years and years of social conditioning has convinced women to keep their desires repressed and to themselves.

I think this sums it up?
Jun 15, 2013 11:04 PM

Dec 2012
Parasol-Lady said:
Yes, of course we do, but not all the time. I mean, I sure don't wake up in the morning thinking "hmmm, so sex..."
So the opposite of guys?
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 15, 2013 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
Do girls think about sex as much as guys?
Parasol-Lady said:
Yes, of course we do
Oh I see, Enlightening.
Parasol-Lady said:
but not all the time.
... So ... Then the answer was No.
Jun 15, 2013 11:32 PM

Feb 2010
How the fuck would anyone know what anyone else is thinking about ever? It's basically just a thread that asks everyone to compare their own frequency of sexual thoughts to the frequency of sexual thoughts they personally (want to) think that the opposite sex has. The answers tell us something about the level of sexist prejudices, wishful thinking and predetermined thought patterns but not about the actual question.

Also who keeps bumping old threads that aren't even supposed to be in current events anymore?

3nvy said:
Parasol-Lady said:
Yes, of course we do, but not all the time. I mean, I sure don't wake up in the morning thinking "hmmm, so sex..."
So the opposite of virgins?

fixed.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jun 15, 2013 11:34 PM

Jan 2009
of course they do or else this world will not have overpopulation problems
Jun 15, 2013 11:40 PM

Nov 2009
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
How the fuck would anyone know what anyone else is thinking about ever? It's basically just a thread that asks everyone to compare their own frequency of sexual thoughts to the frequency of sexual thoughts they personally (want to) think that the opposite sex has. The answers tell us something about the level of sexist prejudices
Even Science is sexist, These days ...

Seriously though? You think that Sex drive is debatable? You think it is immeasurable? Why? Cause Sexual Arousal can't be measured by CHEMICAL SIGNALS? I'm seriously confuzzled by your lack in knowledge, where does it come from?
Jun 16, 2013 12:13 AM

Dec 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

3nvy said:
Parasol-Lady said:

fixed.
If you don't get morning wood then the prollem's with your boner, not mine.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 16, 2013 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
Red_Keys said:
No doubt.

It's just socially taboo for females to express interest in sexual activities. Otherwise they are whores, sluts, bitches, and cunts.

Years and years of social conditioning has convinced women to keep their desires repressed and to themselves.
Pretty much the truth. But I think about it the same amount as guys, probably...
Jun 16, 2013 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
I think about sex a lot. Especially when Im in a relationship. I want to have sex like everyday. I just recently got out of a relationship, I don't think about sex at all during the day but at night I do. And my dreams are very nice...
Jun 16, 2013 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
How the fuck would anyone know what anyone else is thinking about ever? It's basically just a thread that asks everyone to compare their own frequency of sexual thoughts to the frequency of sexual thoughts they personally (want to) think that the opposite sex has. The answers tell us something about the level of sexist prejudices
Even Science is sexist, These days ...

Seriously though? You think that Sex drive is debatable? You think it is immeasurable? Why? Cause Sexual Arousal can't be measured by CHEMICAL SIGNALS? I'm seriously confuzzled by your lack in knowledge, where does it come from?

Lol, wasn't this thread only about THINKING? And I'd like to see you casually measure the chemical signals of any passerby or even better forum member you encounter. I strongly doubt a single individual that posts in this thread bases his opinion on some kind of measurement of chemical signs instead of what I said. Stuff may be theoretically possibly but that doesn't mean everyone has access to it all the time to form an accurate judgment. What humanity can do most individual humans still can't. Plus where do you read that Sex drive is debatable when this thead is solely about the strength of it that everyone tries to gneralize for both genders, which is objectively not possible. Stop trying to deny that people are individuals and just because something exists for all or most humans (there are asexuals too after all) doesn't mean everyone has the same amount of it, no matter which gender. If you try to deny that I have to wonder where your lack of knowledge stems from.

3nvy said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

3nvy said:
Parasol-Lady said:

fixed.
If you don't get morning wood then the prollem's with your boner, not mine.

And if you think morning wood is based on lust than you're misinformed.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jun 16, 2013 7:09 AM

Aug 2012
Gender doesn't matter, it's different for each person.

I know a few girls that are always making sexual jokes like all day long, and I know some guys that close to never have any sexual thoughts.

And vice versa
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jun 17, 2013 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
-Spooky- said:
AlexSadist-sama said:
From what I know, studies report that guys think more about sex than girls.

ive seen multiple studies that show that females masturbate more than males, so based on that, you can safely say that they think about sex at least the same amount as men.

I jerk off four times a day, I'd like to see any woman beat that, or any man for that matter. I think my record is eleven times in one night.

So boys and girls, now you know, when someone tells you you'll go blind, they're filthy liars that should be executed on the spot for taking advantage of the gullibility of little children.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jun 17, 2013 11:41 PM

Apr 2012
CNile said:
-Spooky- said:
AlexSadist-sama said:
From what I know, studies report that guys think more about sex than girls.

ive seen multiple studies that show that females masturbate more than males, so based on that, you can safely say that they think about sex at least the same amount as men.

I jerk off four times a day, I'd like to see any woman beat that, or any man for that matter. I think my record is eleven times in one night.

So boys and girls, now you know, when someone tells you you'll go blind, they're filthy liars that should be executed on the spot for taking advantage of the gullibility of little children.

TMI

Jun 18, 2013 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
Saitoe said:
they may think they do. but no.

Still the best post in this thread.
Jun 20, 2013 4:02 PM
Jun 2013
All I know for sure, is woman cheat more than men do.

80% of cheaters are woman!

The other 20% of the woman.....I meet..!
Jun 20, 2013 4:18 PM

Nov 2012
How many woman do you guys think that actually stay with a man out of advantage. Instead of truly liking the person. I'm beginning to think that 50% of the woman have a little hooker inside them.
Jun 20, 2013 4:24 PM

Apr 2011
killdollxx said:
All I know for sure, is woman cheat more than men do.

80% of cheaters are woman!

The other 20% of the woman.....I meet..!

SEXIST
Jun 20, 2013 4:29 PM

Nov 2009

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Lol, wasn't this thread only about THINKING
"Across many different studies and measures, men have been shown to have more frequent and more intense sexual desires than women, as reflected in spontaneous thoughts about sex, frequency and variety of sexual fantasies, desired frequency of intercourse, desired number of partners, masturbation, liking for various sexual practices, willingness to forego sex, initiating versus refusing sex, making sacrifices for sex, and other measures. No contrary findings (indicating stronger sexual motivation among women) were found. Hence we conclude that the male sex drive is stronger than the female sex drive."

The article I linked is an academic journal about the frequency and intensity of thinking about sex between males and females. (also note how this thread states "Do girls think about sex as much as guys?" This would imply that the discussion is about "on average" which gender has the "higher sex drive" so while it is relevant pointing out things like "not everybody is the same", it doesn't refute the claim I was making even in the slightest.)

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
I strongly doubt a single individual that posts in this thread bases his opinion on some kind of measurement of chemical signs instead of what I said. Stuff may be theoretically possibly but that doesn't mean everyone has access to it all the time to form an accurate judgment.
Noted, you don't believe in Neurology, I personally think that saying "My opinion is more legit than a theory formed through a plethora of scientific experiments using modern day technology to monitor fluctuations in chemical signals within the brain, and should also note that "No contrary findings (indicating stronger sexual motivation among women) were found." is irrelevant" is kind of retarded ... but I guess that may just be me.

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
What humanity can do most individual humans still can't.
Since when was sex drive an achievement ... This is kind of irrelevant, you are pointing out that humans are individuals, granted, but this thread is talking about "the majority" which can be proven through the use of statistics.

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Plus where do you read that Sex drive is debatable when this thead is solely about the strength of it that everyone tries to gneralize for both genders, which is objectively not possible. Stop trying to deny that people are individuals and just because something exists for all or most humans (there are asexuals too after all) doesn't mean everyone has the same amount of it, no matter which gender. If you try to deny that I have to wonder where your lack of knowledge stems from.
Your original statement basically stated that assuming that the average man has a higher sex drive than the average female was sexist. You then go on to deny that even though neurology and statistics prove the previous statement to be a truth (and not just a prejudiced statement) it is meaningless since their will be "exceptions to the rule", even though this thread is talking about "girls" and "guys" as a whole, not as individuals.
Pirating_NinjaJun 20, 2013 4:35 PM
Jun 20, 2013 6:32 PM

Nov 2008
I think some girls think about sex more than most guys do.
Jun 21, 2013 5:59 AM
Jun 2013
The % I stated comes from a National study of relationships between men and

woman. Taken in 2012!

I really do like you and all woman. So no hard feelings.

Sexy woman will always be a turn on.

However, INTELLECT, is the greatest Aphrodisiac!! Right, Pirating_Ninja!? lol...

Jun 21, 2013 6:39 AM
Jun 2013
I think that girls think about sex more than guys think they do but guys think about it a little more than girls. It also depends if they are sexually active.
Nov 9, 2016 9:58 AM
Nov 2016
every human has different level of sex drives.
Nov 9, 2016 10:23 AM
Jun 2014
Of course they do, they're just more sly about it.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Nov 9, 2016 10:57 AM
Nov 2016
about me, time has always kept me away from girls since my childhood. I loved playing with dolls however I didn't know what would this do in future. I'm running 24 and i've never been in such relationship where I could meet the girl and at least shake hands with her. Don't know when it started but I suddenly found myself thinking about sex, female body, female heart , female beauty, their soft & smooth skin, (white skin colour is my most favourite colour) , their soft female voice and lots of lustful thoughts... and I got addicted to "female" though I respect females more than I respect myself and btw I love respecting every living being. Most of the times I find myself enjoying sexual imaginations and acts in my dirty heart. sometimes I feel like I'm sexually stronger than an average man. I feel like I am a real man and with this feeling, I also got to read somewhere that small boys who play with dolls are real men of their future. I saw a photograph of my childhood, holding a doll stuck on my heart and shoulder which reminded me of my passionate desire for dolls. LOL.

I had been in several long distance relationships which were not longer than 6 months even if I never hurt them never made them cry, never did anything that they could get angry at me but it's mysterious that they slowly started talking less and less and less and soon there were no texting no calls and nothing anymore. recently i've been started looking for a girlfriend not to have physical relationship, lol, or maybe a girl who's willing to marry as I'm also willing to marry and enjoy life.

Even though I'm a sex maniac that every minute sexual thoughts come into my imagination at least twice and I am always hot. I always feel like I want a brave and strong girl who can handle my sex drive and satisfy my long duration sex desires and let me do any kissy and touchy kinda thing with her anytime I want. A female body is the most favourite thing of mine in the world. I want to and I will control my quench and hunger for sex and other physical relations as and when needed but can't stay without it for more than 12 hours if I have a loving wife. Just being honest. I don't feel like I want sex with many girls like most men do. I know myself as an honest, faithful, trustworthy, loving, caring, respective, kind, forgiving, sincere, loyal, romantic and sweet kind of young boy.

a friend of me who's a Mature lady of something like 65 years of age from Georgia, Atlanta said to me that, "you're going to make a girl happy, someday."

even though i've been a sex maniac for more than a couple of years, I never have had sex with any female as I have kept myself for the girl who would marry me and accept me as her "Husband".
to know me better, one can start with friendship with me.
anyone can reach me by mailingg me at princesalemkhosla at gmail dot com.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

58 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 9 hours ago

13 by Spunkert »»
39 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 12 hours ago

3 by DesuMaiden »»
46 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 6 hours ago

1 by KitsuFrost »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Yesterday

21 by DesuMaiden »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.