Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Cowboy Bebop Episode 26 Discussion

Sep 8, 2019 8:27 AM

anaazkim said:
Rei_III said:
@anaazkim The final episode (or films) threads are often used for such posts. The writer might not consider this asnan actual critique paper.

And you are his lawyer I presume? Just because people are doing something wrong doesn't mean it becomes alright after a time and warning them about their mistake might prevent such actions to be repeated in the future. Capiche?

I mean, it's exactly as @Rei_III said. Nowadays, I only post on the final episode thread for a series, so I tend to want to sum up my thoughts. I just had more to say than usual this time. I'm not too sure what the problem was, nor do I see it as a "mistake." It isn't bothering anyone. In fact, I would make the argument that arguing over whether or not it belongs here is more off topic than the original post we are discussing about. It isn't hurting anyone, it isn't doing any harm, let's just leave it at that. I legitimately don't see the problem here. It isn't like there are rules on how someone can or can't interpret the final episode. But I'll make sure to shorten my thoughts in the future, just for you. Ease up man. Not sure why you needed to come off so aggressive, but you aren't doing anyone, including yourself, any good. It's all gonna be alright.

Sep 8, 2019 8:41 AM

anaazkim said:
Gytanzo said:

It isn't like there are rules on how someone can or can't interpret the final episode.

Guess again, smartass. Since you are too lazy to check the rules let me help you with that. Read rule number 2 , https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516053#msg18239905

Lol, you really want to go there? Excusing the fact that it almost looks like you made a throwaway just to try and call me out, which is pathetic, I've literally seen MODERATORS of this website break these "rules." I don't have the time or interest to continue this discussion. I don't even care if I come out of this right or wrong. I don't want to spend my life arguing over something as pointless as an ANIME DISCUSSION THREAD. If you want to report me, be my guest. Go fuck yourself, and have a great day.

Sep 12, 2019 11:48 AM

Wonderful anime! Great finale, and i think it was not possible to Spike lives a happy end after all, he lives for he past, and not exist present in there. Maybe if Julia's have survived, but they would be persecuted forever. This is a tragic story! Classic one.

Sep 28, 2019 4:17 PM
I used to think cowboy Bebop isn't worth watching I mean so many years already passed and these days there are other animes with better animations and plot. That was so stupid of me.

So I made my mind and start watching it. I have to say that was a good decision I had made. It was a crazy ride with lots of ups and downs and I'm happy that I watched Thais masterpiece. there are some episodes like for example ep24 (when ein and Ed leaves) honestly I have never thought I would be so sad seeing them leaving (couse her character is not so likeable from the beginning).

Cowboy Bebop is now one of my favorites ★ 10/10

So please don't judge an anime by it's popularity,reviews or when it's made (my old self). experience it yourself :)
Modified by Avichii, Sep 28, 2019 4:21 PM

Oct 9, 2019 4:57 PM

He died before is he dead now for good?

Nov 26, 2019 12:23 AM

You gonna carry that weight. Spike died. This just proves how great this show is without countless meaningless episodes.

Nov 30, 2019 9:36 AM

What a great ending, loved Spike as a character.

Bang....

Dec 7, 2019 11:30 PM

Damn that ending was sad. R.I.P. Spike

Dec 12, 2019 2:48 PM

yura_marinette said:
Damn that ending was sad. R.I.P. Spike

True...sad but great. 9/10 for this as a whole. I was almost tempted to give it a ten due to its ending.

Jan 14, 8:36 AM
UnU i wanted him to live sooo much but we all know that he is dead even if it is not confirmed. There is still hope that he is alive but i prefer that ending.

I still, want him alive 😭😭😭
Maybe the creator wanted us to carry the story out and decide if he is alive or not.

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]