Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2010 4:24 AM

Dec 2009
Confused about something ask here-

Recently Asked Questions-

Q.: What Is Claiming?

A.: Claiming is basically another way of showing how much you love a character/series/or anything really.

Q.: How do I Claim?
A.: By fallowing the format within the Claim Topic, you post the name of your Claimee, your name, and Yes or No for the admins to know wether or not to make your banner. If you do decided to allow an admin to make it then remember to post a picture.

Q.: What is My Limit to Claim?
A.: Limits to Claims very upon the claim topic. There is no official limit for members, officers, or admins, so really its kinda of like a surprise everytime there is a new claim. Like a birthday present in other words.

Q.: How do I get more claims?
A.: By inviting more friends to join. Have them post within the inviting system's thread, so that way we can keep track of the people you invited and that have joined. See the Inviting System to see how many you need to invite to get a certain rank.

Q.: What do the Extra Slots mean?
A.: They are the extra amount of claims you can get with each rank. Ex. If your claim amount in one claim topic is 1 times 2 and you get 2. (That is if anyone likes the idea of times. If not then complain here as well.)

Q.: The Claim Topic I want is not on here, How do I get it?
A.: If there isn't a Claim Topic you want open at the current, then you can vote for it within the Coming Soon/Voting thread. If it is not on the list then suggest it here and have it made imediately.

Q.: I don't have time to put up a picture on my claim request, Can I do it at a later time?
A.: You can.. I perfer it if you did so within 48 hrs though, if its going to be longer then let the Admins and Officers know.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Suggestions [Attached]

lovelyphantom - Jul 21, 2010

0 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 21, 2010 5:24 AM

» Coming Soon/Voting [Attached]

0 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 21, 2010 5:16 AM

» Club Graphics

0 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 21, 2010 3:55 AM

Poll: » Inviting System

0 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 21, 2010 3:53 AM

» Member's Ranks

0 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 21, 2010 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.