Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 22, 2010 5:29 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
pokymon said:
someone noticed that aizen is dickless ?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/71833834/11

After his transformation he doesn't need it. He can grow tentacles out his back. Just as planned.
OMG LOL wut! XD
Lame chapter btw..i almost forgot that Bleach's genre is school life drama
Jul 22, 2010 5:31 AM

Feb 2009
I really don't have anything to say about the chapter since nothing really happened. I'm just gonna lurk now and watch everyone go into argument with Barney ;D.
Jul 22, 2010 6:01 AM

Sep 2009
kevin_video said:
Well that was unnecessary. I have to wonder what drugs Kubo's on because they're obviously not working.

weed, its always weed
Jul 22, 2010 6:18 AM

Oct 2007
boring chapter :/

don't get the fight for the first post, but please do kill eachother! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 7:19 AM

Jun 2008
Crap worth it for the last page :3

We do actually need these filler chapters, though. If you read it in a volume, I think these past few chapters will build up a lot of tension before we have whatever showdown the normies are going to have.

Still, waiting a week for that was a waste.

[白恋] [] [?] [LJ] [DA] [MDL]
Jul 22, 2010 7:25 AM

Apr 2008
So basically this weeks whole chapter was page 20.

Jul 22, 2010 7:32 AM

Jun 2008
Once again, nothing to discuss, see ya next week.
Jul 22, 2010 8:37 AM

Mar 2009
What an useless chapter.

Now, Aizen plays hide and seek with the kids. Great!
Jul 22, 2010 9:06 AM

Oct 2009
Chapter sucked. Bleach is becoming degrading. Want to drop it, and I'm considering it, but I've been following it for so long that I don't know if I truly want to.

C2 said:
Wah, this chapter... Oh well, gets a five of five every chapter from me. :P

lol, fag

Jul 22, 2010 9:13 AM

Feb 2010
And you thought the last few chapters were totally crap and waste of time.

This week's chapter gets my vote for worst chapter EVER.

Maybe Kubo lost his magical powers and should consider changing profession.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Jul 22, 2010 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
It's strange that we get something like this at this point in the story. I really do miss the characters, they're fun and all. But is this really the time and the place? I really don't want to spend the next 6-12 months of Bleach in Karakura Town. Move it along, please!

Jul 22, 2010 9:41 AM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
KantonKageX said:

Hmm that's because it has happen again and again.

He's a final/pre-final villain, duh.

KantonKageX said:

Despite the fact that he took outmost captains with his Haxxorz sword and swipe it horizontally then Bam!! Everybody goes down still active but down by a simple swipe from Aizen. It has gotten to point no matter who,what or how Aizen gets defeated it it will have the same effect; a disappointment.

Duh duh, Ill repeat, He is top-tier boss. And this is shonen manga. Everyone except for main character is bound to go down. its not surprising.
It has been done thousand times before bleach and it will be done million times after bleach. Its shounen genre.
Yes but that's true but there not supposed to go down all AT THE FUCKING SAME TIME.

KantonKageX said:

Yea, coming from a guy who worships Aizen every move with his I'm been watching and controlling your every move since birth

Erm. Asspulling arguments? :/

Since when did I worship Aizen? Aizen was and is boring and unbelievable, however ever since the whole Hitsu-stabs-momo scene, Aizen acts and feels more and more like a proper top-tier boss than chessmaster-behind-the-shadows.

KantonKageX said:
and when Madara does something slightly similar you go Apeshiit.

Because what is allowed in bleach is not allowed in naruto.

bleach is about dead spirits flexing their muscles and swinging samurai swords the size of skyscrappers. While it took shots at various social aspects of human societies and contained some deep and interesting character psychology insights with whole inner world, it was never about anything deep and serious. Death also means nothing there as long a you have power/guts/ki/reiatsu/spirit/power/willpower to survive, no wound will kill you except for beheading.

naruto iswas a semi-realistic world based on medieval-japan, which explored many interesting themes like the hipocrisy of heritage and destiny(Neji storyline), one's belief in himself and search for inner strength(whole part I naruto). It also had strong social commentary and pretty believable death-logics(you get stabbed you die, you get beheaded you die, you loose leg- you loose leg, etc).

KantonKageX said:

Personally i think they're both full of shit both Aizen and Madara

With this I agree.

But hey at least kubo did not off countless decent could-be-final villains(orochimaru, Pain, Danzo, Kabuto) for the sake of showing off how Madara is "the best" and "controlled those who died"

KantonKageX said:
but I give the edge to Madara because he was defeated

When? Fourth(even as nerfed and PIS-ridden he was during part II) rasenganed him in the face and the guy survived unscathed, announcing his usual evil plan.

unlike Aizen with his Perfect Plan.
Oh and "madara's" multi-layer century-spanning xanathosroullete does nto count as perfect plaN? Well Aizen did the same exact thing look at the turn back the pendulum Arc. For example: conducting Hollowifaction experiments

xxxholic9013 said:
nothing happened...

You sure?

We got insight into Mizuiro's character and foreshadowing that he's more than meets the eye.

We got Aizen acting like actual believable threatening and scary villain - something he did not do for 400 chapters before Deicide. More like a C-list horror monster.

We got some good quality comedy(bleach does not disappoint in this aspect ever tho).

Looks like you'll laugh at anything
Fai said:

Yes of course these people wont defeat aizen, thats a given, considering Aizen is top-tier boss and acts like one.
Yes No one will hurt aizen tilll Ichigo comes, thats a given since its a fucking shonen manga.
Yes Aizen knows Ichigo is coming, which was foreshadowed and explained plenty of times already, with Aizen destroying the train and etc. Obviously Aizen needs Ichigo for whatever he plans to do and he needs Ichigo to be strong for that.
Yes Aizen is killing time for now, torturing and chasing Ichigo's friends, since he knows that will piss off and "resolve" ichigo.

Yea, we know he has planned Ichigo's life since his birth.

Seriously not every chapter has to have pew pews and I'd rather have everything like it has happened with yama's fight/triofight/deicide_arc than another fail of "top espada fights" turn-based rpg.

Personally, I would like to take a break from Aizen and focus the more useful captains via Hueco Mundo.
Fai said:

MikamiTeru90 said:
At least Madara can be defeated.

Ahahahahahah, Sure man. Like ti happened this chapterseconds before its revealed that he is not really defeated.
Aka Aizen is an embodiment of this but instead of retreating he single-handedly defeated the Captain with a simple swipe.
Fai said:

I just love shonen manga readers who don't bother reading any good manga and have their rose colored glasses on when reading naruto 8D

Yea, coming from the guy who reads Bleach in a similar fashion.
KantonKageXJul 22, 2010 10:00 AM
Jul 22, 2010 10:10 AM

Sep 2007
So when will these threads ever deviate from "LOLOL TROLL LOLOL NARUTARDS LOLOL FAIFAG LOLOLOL FIRSTFAG"?
Jul 22, 2010 10:13 AM

Sep 2007
The true face of Fai :

Jul 22, 2010 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
lmao
I bet you ripped that from deviantart. Mind if I ask who the author is?

Jul 22, 2010 10:16 AM

Oct 2007
Empty and boring T_T omg what the hell is happening to all the recent Bleach chapters with only something happening on the last page...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 10:20 AM

Feb 2009
Wasabi said:
So when will these threads ever deviate from "LOLOL TROLL LOLOL NARUTARDS LOLOL FAIFAG LOLOLOL FIRSTFAG"?
Until both Naruto and Bleach ends? Not anytime soon, I think...
Jul 22, 2010 10:31 AM

Nov 2007
This was a ridiculous chapter.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 22, 2010 10:44 AM

Sep 2007
Lucjan said:
lmao
I bet you ripped that from deviantart. Mind if I ask who the author is?

Friend send me on MSN.
I wanted to share this one. XD
Jul 22, 2010 10:50 AM

Oct 2008
The only useful thing in this chapter is my prediction from years ago coming true that Gin is going to betray aizen, hopefully.
Jul 22, 2010 10:50 AM

Feb 2010
another wasted week with no story progession.....
Jul 22, 2010 11:19 AM

Jun 2008
Laevantein said:
Monad said:
pokymon said:

After his transformation he doesn't need it. He can grow tentacles out his back. Just as planned.
OMG LOL wut! XD

What haven't you got Aizen story yet? He was always a dick-less boy growing up in a world full of dick equipped shinigami that could hit every hot shinigami pussy around like Yoruichi and big tits Matsumoto. Seeing how hopeless his situation was and how he could never experiense a nice hot female pussy while the other kept fucking there brains out he got frustrated and a big anger build up inside him so he started hating all shinigami.

That was when he put his plan in motion. To take the hougyoku and with it's magical powers he would transform to a man full with big tentacle dicks that he can release from his body. Then he will take the kings key destroy the king and all those shitty shinigami that kept fucking while he couldn't and then he will sit on the throne as king and making everyone bring him hot female schoolgirls to fuck with his tentacles.

That's why he kidnapped Inoue as soon as he left Soul Society. He thought she was hot staff when he first saw her at Soul Society. What where the chances of a hot big tit schoolgirl arriving at the shinigami world? And yet there she was. So he kidnapped her as soon as he could with the purpose of keeping her in prison until the hougyoku transforms his body and gives him his tentacles so he can have some crazy action with her body. Unfortunately for him Ichigo's arrival in Hueco Mundo came earlier than he expected so he had to fast speed his plans to create the kings key and leave Inoue back hoping that Ichigo would fail to free her. But Ulquiorra also fell victim to the erotic attraction of the big titty schoolgirl, so much so that he started loving her from the bottom of his heart. So knowing what Aizen's tentacles would do to her if she stayed there he allowed himself to get defeated by Ichigo and making sure that Ichigo will discover a knew power so he can protect her from the possible threat of Aizen's tentacles ravishing threw her body.

So after all that we reached at this chapters events where Aizen in his way of making the key and after already getting his tentacles he suddenly found another schoolgirl friend of Ichigo's. So when he saw her you can imagine his excitement. He can finally test his tentacles on an innocent schoolgirl's body. And so he started chasing her.

P.S- if you are wondering what the suspicious look at Gin was. Well it's just that he gets annoyed every time he sees other males go away with some hot shinigami woman. It brings bad memories. And especially with that Matsumoto with the big tits that gets drunk all the time at parties making the shinigami boys around very happy.
Jul 22, 2010 11:22 AM
Jun 2008
hmm........... what is there to say about this chapter
Jul 22, 2010 12:23 PM

Mar 2009
Fuckin aids and cancer. Does anyone actually give a shit about Ichigos schoolmates? I mean com'on SRSLY. If this keeps up next week i'll subtract 1 or 2 from Bleach's score.
Jul 22, 2010 12:39 PM

Oct 2009
Nagashi said:
Fuckin aids and cancer. Does anyone actually give a shit about Ichigos schoolmates? I mean com'on SRSLY. If this keeps up next week i'll subtract 1 or 2 from Bleach's score.

The consequences will never be the SAME!

Jul 22, 2010 12:42 PM

Jun 2008
can we hurry up and see ichigo vs hollow zangetsu or what ever we call him now.
MY CLAIMS

Jul 22, 2010 2:24 PM

Jan 2010
That was the worst chapter I've read of bleach ever.
Jul 22, 2010 2:40 PM

Feb 2008

CALORIE MATE THE OFFICIAL BRAND FOOD OF BIG BOSS, AND OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAS IT, IT'S KOJIMA. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
Jul 22, 2010 4:31 PM

Nov 2007
about to drop this again....

no point to this, either have someone useful show up, have don kanonji show off his god powers or just get back to ichigo's boring power up sequences again. it's obvious Aizen for some reason didn't kill any of the captains, they have to be up by now.
Jul 22, 2010 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
Nagashi said:
Does anyone actually give a shit about Ichigos schoolmates?

OH COME ON

Kubo planned that, THEY ARE ALL SPIES..

look at Mizuiro and Cellphones THIS IS A PART FROM THE BIG BLEACH MYSTERY.
Jul 22, 2010 4:33 PM

Oct 2008
Gastli said:
Fai said:
You are not trollingcrying at naruto threads that only Naruto will hugdefeat Sasuke/Madara/Jyubi?
You are the one who's trolling every damn week, and you are actually 25 years old.

...Pfffff... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Seriously?!! This horse's constipated ass lit on fire is 25 freaking years-old?!!

Also people can say what they will about Bleach being more and more lightweight by the chapter (and I quite frankly can agree with that), but did anyone else feel that Mizuho (might've misspelled his name) was kinda badass this chapter? Like surprisingly, creepily badass, even though it was only for a few seconds?
Jul 22, 2010 4:55 PM

May 2007
I think Kubo really missed drawing these characters. :3

Jul 22, 2010 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
WTF did I just read???
Jul 22, 2010 5:54 PM

Mar 2010
smokes said:
Nagashi said:
Does anyone actually give a shit about Ichigos schoolmates?

OH COME ON

Aizen planned that, THEY ARE ALL SPIES..

look at Mizuiro and Cellphones THIS IS A PART FROM THE BIG BLEACH MYSTERY.

Fixed
Jul 22, 2010 8:11 PM

Nov 2009
Ok, on the last chapter, Matsumoto just pop out and try to save Ichigo gang but end up lying on the flood.==

This week, Afro-shinigami just pop out, save Ichigo gang and then run.

Is this me or things getting really random in this recent chapter???
Jul 22, 2010 8:30 PM

Mar 2010
another pointless chapter. I would have rather saw what gin said to rongiku before leaving her to die
Jul 22, 2010 8:40 PM

Jan 2009
This thread was the best thing to come out of this chapter, Fai never ceases to amuse me with his hypocritical notions and what not. Always fun to read...
Jul 22, 2010 9:39 PM

Aug 2009
Damn, I was really getting into that chapter and it was over as fast as it started!
Reallly can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens!! XD
Jul 23, 2010 12:06 AM

Oct 2008
Yay for a 10 second read.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 23, 2010 12:27 AM

Mar 2010
One word.

BORING
Jul 23, 2010 1:01 AM

Jan 2010
I just hope if...IF Gin revolts against Aizen that he doesnt become KIA afterwards =\
Jul 23, 2010 2:20 AM

Feb 2009
Most worthless piece of shit I have ever read. Thx kubo for ruining something that had a premise and characters to end memorably (and even to expand into great arcs). This arc is more fillerish than anime fillers themselves.

Dropped.
Jul 23, 2010 2:32 AM
May 2009
Nothing really happened. WTF
Jul 23, 2010 2:39 AM

Feb 2009
Monad said:
pokymon said:

GENIUS!

I say you should be the one writing bleach, not Trollite Kubo
Jul 23, 2010 3:56 AM

Sep 2009
Td99 said:
I don't know why i still read bleach.
Jul 23, 2010 3:59 AM

Aug 2007
The only thing that actually caught my attention:

I'm a bit ashamed I didn't notice the dickless Aizen. :(
kennikittyJul 23, 2010 4:23 AM
Jul 23, 2010 4:07 AM

Dec 2008

Thank God for One Piece, and to a much lesser extent Naruto.
AstravielJul 23, 2010 4:32 AM
Jul 23, 2010 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
You could use that pic week after week after week, and it will still be very relevant. How sad.
Jul 23, 2010 5:28 AM

Apr 2009
Lylac said:

Thank God for One Piece, and to a much lesser extent Naruto.

ROFL.

good one dude XD
Jul 23, 2010 7:56 AM

Aug 2007
idk... by Bleach standards that wasn't too bad? I actually enjoyed it a little. Odd for me to say that, but I thought it was kinda funny seeing them try to fend off Aizen. Also, Gin looked ominous at the end. Yay?

Obligatory whinage: wow, how convenient that all the "regular" people and Afro guy are in one place, of course Aizen knew where they were, Keigo and Mizuiro must have powers, etc etc
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.