Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 21, 2010 3:49 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Useless chapter .
Hey ...
You can read it in 10 seconds ... and can explain in two sentence : Useless boy trying to fight against Aizen. Afro boy coming, take his sword and go shikai on Aizen.
I'm sorry but it's pitiful.
Jul 21, 2010 6:27 AM

Jul 2007
Mizuiro and Cellphones again. Can't wait to find out whats the deal with that.

EDIT: Oh an yay for firstfaggery above.
Jul 21, 2010 7:08 AM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
Mizuiro and Cellphones again. Can't wait to find out whats the deal with that.

Yea, and maybe he could jam Aizen reiatsu with it. Then get hit with Aizen's magic swipe of doom!
Jul 21, 2010 7:17 AM

Jul 2007
KantonKageX said:
Yea, and maybe he could jam Aizen reiatsu with it. Then get hit with Aizen's magic swipe of doom!

You are repeating yourself, duh. The "swipe of dooom" bullshit was funny for first two times....that is before you repeated it 4144554 times more.

Yes no one of them would beat Aizen because Aizen is a top-tier boss. Why act so surprissed and pissed of at the fact?

You are not trollingcrying at naruto threads that only Naruto will hugdefeat Sasuke/Madara/Jyubi?
Jul 21, 2010 8:17 AM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
KantonKageX said:

You are repeating yourself, duh. The "swipe of dooom" bullshit was funny for first two times....that is before you repeated it 4144554 times more.Yes no one of them would beat Aizen because Aizen is a top-tier boss.
Why act so surprissed and pissed of at the fact?

Hmm that's because it has happen again and again. Despite the fact that he took outmost captains with his Haxxorz sword and swipe it horizontally then Bam!! Everybody goes down still active but down by a simple swipe from Aizen. It has gotten to point no matter who,what or how Aizen gets defeated it it will have the same effect; a disappointment.

Fai said:

You are not trollingcrying at naruto threads that only Naruto will hugdefeat Sasuke/Madara/Jyubi?
Yea, coming from a guy who worships Aizen every move with his I'm been watching and controlling your every move since birth and when Madara does something slightly similar you go Apeshiit. Personally i think they're both full of shit both Aizen and Madara but I give the edge to Madara because he was defeated unlike Aizen with his Perfect Plan. Don't forget I say Magic swipe of doom and you say NaruSasu hug JUST AS MUCH DAMMIT.
KantonKageXJul 21, 2010 7:09 PM
Jul 21, 2010 9:36 AM

Feb 2010
By looking at the spoilers, this chapter is already a huge failure, again nothing happened. Kubo what the blue hell are doing????!! please stop with these weak filler characters and just show us a plot already -_-

once again 1/5
Jul 21, 2010 7:41 PM

Jan 2009
according to spoilers

aizen has like a permanent immolation somewhat related to barragan's power imo
Jul 21, 2010 8:51 PM

Nov 2009
I willing to bet someone did something to piss Kubo off at shonen jump. Thats why he's sabotaging bleach. Next chapter we're going to see thousands of care bears jumping out of gargantuas shooting rainbow ceros at whoever the hell Kubo hasn't knocked out.
Jul 21, 2010 10:45 PM

Jan 2008
Well that was unnecessary. I have to wonder what drugs Kubo's on because they're obviously not working.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jul 21, 2010 10:51 PM

Nov 2009
Aww. This chapter was a little disappointing. The only thing that got me pondering was that whether Gin is going to betray Aizen or something like that.

Still, I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Jul 21, 2010 10:58 PM

Oct 2008
nothing happened...
Jul 21, 2010 11:01 PM

Mar 2010
Well bleach was well..... Bleach that's all.
SatoriTokku said:
Aww. This chapter was a little disappointing. The only thing that got me pondering was that whether Gin is going to betray Aizen or something like that.

Same I can't wait for it let it happen next week plz.
Jul 21, 2010 11:11 PM

Nov 2009
kevin_video said:
Well that was unnecessary. I have to wonder what drugs Kubo's on because they're obviously not working.

I seriously expect Naruto to make a cameo and kill Aizen himself next chapter. Of course it'll be an Illusion.....
Jul 21, 2010 11:22 PM

Nov 2008
KantonKageX said:
Well bleach was well..... Bleach that's all
It was more Bleach than necessary. Characterization is nice, but wasting a whole chapter and getting this little development done is just bad.
Fai said:
Ahahahahaha
Jul 21, 2010 11:28 PM

Feb 2009
I don't know why i still read bleach.

Jul 21, 2010 11:28 PM

Aug 2009
wow when did Bleach suck so bad?
Jul 21, 2010 11:30 PM

Mar 2010
Consumed said:
kevin_video said:

I seriously expect Naruto to make a cameo and kill Aizen himself next chapter. Of course it'll be an Illusion.....

Well this is the result when you drink Clorox.
Jul 21, 2010 11:37 PM

Jun 2010
It's official, I've dropped the series. The chapters just keep getting more pointless, one wallbanger after another that makes you want to bang it harder with each one. At least Madara can be defeated.

And some advice to y'all, don't even try arguing with Fail. He'll just blow a gasket if you criticize Aizen, don't display an opinion unless you want it mercilessly shot down. Heck, he's the Aizen of these boards.
MikamiTeru90Jul 21, 2010 11:49 PM
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jul 21, 2010 11:40 PM
Dec 2009
this chapter is bad..time wasting..
Jul 21, 2010 11:51 PM

Feb 2009
Fai said:
Gt_Machine said:
how come the two people on ichigo's friends backs didn't explode when aizen got close?

Uncosncious they are. they can't "PERCEIVE" anything. Usually when you are unconscious, you have all your senses(including the sixth) shut off.

page 10, first panel. girl with the glasses obviously has no spiritual awareness whatsoever, so explain why she hasn't exploded yet, fai...
Jul 21, 2010 11:52 PM

Nov 2008
most of them are time wasted ... I am getting close to series dropping myself , if something doesnt happen soon like the expected Gin / Aizen 'breakup' I mean really , so all in all a massive failure, aside from trying to blow Aizen up.
Jul 21, 2010 11:58 PM

Jun 2008
SoFarGone said:
wow when did Bleach suck so bad?

It's been some time now. But am glad for Aizen he hasn't played hide and seek since he was a child and this must be nice for him. But obviously his upset with Gin because he sneak behind him when he thought he lost him. Damn closed eye bastard his too good at this game.
Next chapter they will play spin the bottle but they will have to find a new one since Aizen destroyed the one they had.

Btw i expect nothing to happen in the next chapter too. Even if Ichigo arrives it will just be in the last panel.
Jul 22, 2010 12:05 AM

Aug 2009
someone noticed that aizen is dickless ?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/71833834/11
Jul 22, 2010 12:16 AM

Jul 2007
KantonKageX said:

Hmm that's because it has happen again and again.

He's a final/pre-final villain, duh.

KantonKageX said:

Despite the fact that he took outmost captains with his Haxxorz sword and swipe it horizontally then Bam!! Everybody goes down still active but down by a simple swipe from Aizen. It has gotten to point no matter who,what or how Aizen gets defeated it it will have the same effect; a disappointment.

Duh duh, Ill repeat, He is top-tier boss. And this is shonen manga. Everyone except for main character is bound to go down. its not surprising.
It has been done thousand times before bleach and it will be done million times after bleach. Its shounen genre.

KantonKageX said:

Yea, coming from a guy who worships Aizen every move with his I'm been watching and controlling your every move since birth

Erm. Asspulling arguments? :/

Since when did I worship Aizen? Aizen was and is boring and unbelievable, however ever since the whole Hitsu-stabs-momo scene, Aizen acts and feels more and more like a proper top-tier boss than chessmaster-behind-the-shadows.

KantonKageX said:
and when Madara does something slightly similar you go Apeshiit.

Because what is allowed in bleach is not allowed in naruto.

bleach is about dead spirits flexing their muscles and swinging samurai swords the size of skyscrappers. While it took shots at various social aspects of human societies and contained some deep and interesting character psychology insights with whole inner world, it was never about anything deep and serious. Death also means nothing there as long a you have power/guts/ki/reiatsu/spirit/power/willpower to survive, no wound will kill you except for beheading.

naruto iswas a semi-realistic world based on medieval-japan, which explored many interesting themes like the hipocrisy of heritage and destiny(Neji storyline), one's belief in himself and search for inner strength(whole part I naruto). It also had strong social commentary and pretty believable death-logics(you get stabbed you die, you get beheaded you die, you loose leg- you loose leg, etc).

KantonKageX said:

Personally i think they're both full of shit both Aizen and Madara

With this I agree.

But hey at least kubo did not off countless decent could-be-final villains(orochimaru, Pain, Danzo, Kabuto) for the sake of showing off how Madara is "the best" and "controlled those who died"

KantonKageX said:
but I give the edge to Madara because he was defeated

When? Fourth(even as nerfed and PIS-ridden he was during part II) rasenganed him in the face and the guy survived unscathed, announcing his usual evil plan.

KantonKageX said:

unlike Aizen with his Perfect Plan.

Oh and "madara's" multi-layer century-spanning xanathosroullete does nto count as perfect plaN?

xxxholic9013 said:
nothing happened...

You sure?

We got insight into Mizuiro's character and foreshadowing that he's more than meets the eye.

We got Aizen acting like actual believable threatening and scary villain - something he did not do for 400 chapters before Deicide.

We got some good quality comedy(bleach does not disappoint in this aspect ever tho).

Yes of course these people wont defeat aizen, thats a given, considering Aizen is top-tier boss and acts like one.
Yes No one will hurt aizen tilll Ichigo comes, thats a given since its a fucking shonen manga.
Yes Aizen knows Ichigo is coming, which was foreshadowed and explained plenty of times already, with Aizen destroying the train and etc. Obviously Aizen needs Ichigo for whatever he plans to do and he needs Ichigo to be strong for that.
Yes Aizen is killing time for now, torturing and chasing Ichigo's friends, since he knows that will piss off and "resolve" ichigo.

Seriously not every chapter has to have pew pews and I'd rather have everything like it has happened with yama's fight/triofight/deicide_arc than another fail of "top espada fights" turn-based rpg.

Gt_Machine said:
sses obviously has no spiritual awareness whatsoever, so explain why she hasn't exploded yet, fai...

You know that how? She's Ichigo's classmate. And Ichigo is practically a chernobyl after explosion XD

MikamiTeru90 said:
At least Madara can be defeated.

Ahahahahahah, Sure man. Like ti happened this chapterseconds before its revealed that he is not really defeated.

I just love shonen manga readers who don't bother reading any good manga and have their rose colored glasses on when reading naruto 8D
Jul 22, 2010 12:23 AM

Nov 2009
Somebodys having fun with their life......
Jul 22, 2010 12:25 AM

Jun 2010
Fai said:
I just love shonen manga readers who don't bother reading any good manga and have their rose colored glasses on when reading naruto 8D

Geez you can talk.

My, my, why do I think there's somebody else here that's true of besides those you're accusing of doing that? I've dropped Naruto too, it's simply getting to be far too repetitive, boring and predictable for my tastes.

Fai said:
Aizen acting like a scary villain

Yeah, only scary because you know he can't be harmed. No scarier than he was when he hypnotized Hitsugaya into stabbing Momo. More like meant to be scary but more a wallbanger.
MikamiTeru90Jul 22, 2010 12:29 AM
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jul 22, 2010 12:28 AM

Apr 2009
what a fucking Boring chapter o_O

what the hell happened?

wtf is this? this is worse than usual bleach chapters..

not cool at all
Jul 22, 2010 12:33 AM

Sep 2009
"So, he's that much of a cheater, huh?" - Ah, that made me lol. Mizuiro calling Aizen a cheater, because of him being too powerful and disintegrating everything he comes in contact with - that seems to be the point of at least 14 (Deicide) previous threads here. When was the last time someone didn't say anything about Aizen being too strong or his magic-swipe? I think the last thread without Aizen-bitching was the one in which he didn't appear - when espada were still fighting. Seriously, you guys don't have to state the obvious as there was no chance anyone except Ichigo (or possibly Ichimaru) will defeat him. Don't even mention Ichigo's friends or Kanonji - they are only used for the drama and lame humour respectively.
Jul 22, 2010 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
pokymon said:

After his transformation he doesn't need it. He can grow tentacles out his back. Just as planned.
Jul 22, 2010 1:02 AM

Nov 2009
Monad said:
pokymon said:

After his transformation he doesn't need it. He can grow tentacles out his back. Just as planned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jul 22, 2010 1:03 AM
Sep 2007
Fai said:
You are the one who's trolling every damn week, and you are actually 25 years old.

I can only guess what kind of goals you have in your life if all you can do is bashing something.

Stop with trolling, or you will be reported everytime you do it.

Personally, even if I can say that One Piece is, in terms of story the best manga among Big 3, I personally still like more Bleach and Naruto, even if I can say they're both shit as hell.

But still, to say that Bleach >>>>>>> Naruto, when currently Bleach is all about cool poses and artwork where battles last for over few years in the sam place only so we can find out they were pretty much useless.

In Naruto at least you can notice that story goes forward, there are also those slice-of-life moments where characters chill out sometimes, too.

If Bleach could stop being official manga of wasting panels, it would probably be my top favorite on-going manga.
As it is currently, it's just a mindless fun.

And never mind Hinata in my profile picture, or Naruto and her being in my favorites list. If I wanted I could easily put Neliel, or Grimmjow there as well.
Jul 22, 2010 1:15 AM

Sep 2007
Fai said:

xxxholic9013 said:
nothing happened...

You sure?

Yeah, nothing happened. We didn't get into anyones character, the comedy was fail and not funny and Aizen is such a bad guy, scaring children...
Jul 22, 2010 1:29 AM

Apr 2009
I am disappointed at how much worse this manga has gotten than Naruto. Even though I know it's not, this chapter felt like a filler. People are saying that there was comedy in this chapter, but it seems that I've missed this? What exactly was (supposed to be) funny? Aizen and Gin have an interesting relationship; at any given time they're analyzing each others actions. It seems like one is just looking for an excuse to kill the other, because at the end of the day, they're both after power. God forbid that Gin is the mastermind and Aizen is the puppet, I would much prefer that Aizen remain the prime villain. Aizen was unusually pretentious more pretentious than usual in this chapter, "Are you expecting me to say "I found you?" Wrong. I simply stopped pretending to search for you." Oh well, everything can be explained with one fact: because Hōgyoku.
Fai said:
Wow, you are such a nice person, saving everyone so much time. Quoted because this is an excellent example of how to save people the trouble of having to troll you. All Fai had to do was show everyone that in all blatancy, he's a jealous, wannabe firstfag. ^_^
ReaperEXEJul 22, 2010 2:10 AM
Jul 22, 2010 1:47 AM
Sep 2007
The only comedy you can now find in Bleach is abusing Omaeda and Keigo.
Not that I find it funny at all.
Jul 22, 2010 1:50 AM

Jul 2008
really boring chapter, kind of reminds me of a cliche horror chase were people were running from a killer who is just walking and bam there he is. plus the "hero" who shows up to help them turns out to be impotent
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 22, 2010 2:08 AM

Sep 2008
For a manga that feeds off of pure action, I'll say that this chapter has hit a new low.

If Fai is still fighting for the first post though, it's doing something right just by existing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 2:14 AM

Jan 2009
So anyway, all that I'm actually wondering about, is about what's going on between Aizen and Gin. The rest is somewhat.. I dunno, maybe not obvious, but at least not as intriguing.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 22, 2010 2:25 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Wah, this chapter... Oh well, gets a five of five every chapter from me. :P

Jul 22, 2010 2:31 AM

Jul 2009
Too boring... what the heck is happening to Bleach?

Only the last page made sense to me ~.~
This is a signature.
Jul 22, 2010 2:33 AM

Jul 2010
SatoriTokku said:

This... disappointing chapter. but lets see if Gin is going to betray Aizen or not.
Jul 22, 2010 2:33 AM

Jul 2007
HawthorneKitty said:

If Fai is still fighting for the first post though, it's doing something right just by existing.

I was fighting for a first post? o.O

Man, some imagination you have :/
Jul 22, 2010 2:44 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
HawthorneKitty said:

I was fighting for a first post? o.O

Man, some imagination you have :/
You made it quit obvious when you said:
Fai said:
Which is why seeing you deny it is even funnier. ヾ(>ワ<)ノ
Jul 22, 2010 3:13 AM

May 2010
Afro-san has shikai haha xD but after all no progress in storyline...

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 22, 2010 3:18 AM

Jun 2007
Gin won't betray Aizen yet. First we gotta end the last chapter with a cliffhanger of Ishida's dad appearing.
Jul 22, 2010 3:23 AM
Feb 2009
Ahwell, judging by the title of the "arc" (Deicide) Aizen will get killed, it's just a matter of time, and Kubo seems to have loads of time >.>

Jul 22, 2010 3:24 AM

Mar 2009
That was so crap.
Jul 22, 2010 3:25 AM

Dec 2009
At least all this crap seems to work better in the anime -_- i'm not going to tell my 12 yr old brother who watches the sub of Bleach with me every week how bad its going to get because its his favorite show.
Jul 22, 2010 3:48 AM

Feb 2008
like alot of people said this was a useless hapter. they even had "previously, on bleah" page.

i just hope gin will betray aizen at some point.
Jul 22, 2010 3:59 AM

Dec 2007
Aizen going like a T1000/Jason Voorhees and hunting a group of teenagers.

But wait, somebody already noticed that he is dickless.

Jul 22, 2010 4:24 AM

May 2007
i don't even know what to say about this chapter. i didn't know manga had filler.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.