Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2010 11:37 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As usual with the Black Gang stories, the ending is unsatisfactory because nothing is resolved. There is just too much tease nowadays and not enough progression as far as the Black Gang goes.

And talk about a WTF moment - next week will be a Zombie mystery? I guess that the creative team want to try to be "with the times" with all of the occult series this season.
Jul 22, 2010 7:54 PM

Feb 2009
Guess so; but when are they going to resolve the whole BO mystery. I have the feeling that DC will never end.

Anyway all we get is deceptive hints, still think Akai and Subaru are one in the same though (or really wish to). Subaru's last comment convinced me of that.

Mouri is something else, he continued right where he left of after Conan put him to sleep
Jul 23, 2010 9:43 AM

Feb 2010
i agree the only negativ in DC is the plot progression even worse than bleach :P but still a great show.
Jul 23, 2010 11:16 AM

Dec 2007
This was boring =/ Nothing special happened
Aug 13, 2010 10:45 PM
Jul 2010
Wow so much tension zzz
Aug 18, 2010 6:52 AM
Jul 2008
Overall an okey episode but nothing special.
May 19, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
I'm going to voice my guess that I've been thinking of since last episode. I think that the New Akai is Bourbon and Subaru is the real Akai. Cause the New Akai has a burn on his face that works two ways, to show he was in a fire and to hide his face a little. I seems really suspicious and also, Bourbon is said to do things on his own so he might have decided to dress up as Akai and try to lure the real one out.
Aug 16, 2013 3:11 PM

Apr 2012
SusuBitesYou said:
I'm going to voice my guess that I've been thinking of since last episode. I think that the New Akai is Bourbon and Subaru is the real Akai. Cause the New Akai has a burn on his face that works two ways, to show he was in a fire and to hide his face a little. I seems really suspicious and also, Bourbon is said to do things on his own so he might have decided to dress up as Akai and try to lure the real one out.

I totally agree with the idea. A sudden appearance of Akai would draw the attention of everyone
Jan 4, 2014 10:23 PM

Nov 2010
Tendou-kun said:
SusuBitesYou said:

I totally agree with the idea. A sudden appearance of Akai would draw the attention of everyone
That's possible though they're really making it seem like Subaru is bourbon. Saying he would recognize his face anywhere and smiling when he saw New Akai. Though that could all be a trick.

There's bourbon, Akai, New Akai, and Subaru. Also throw in Anokata or the BO boss, something about him, what if he was Subaru. With the whole he's cautions thing makes me think he knows something might be up. So yeah, no real progress with the BO but the mysteries just get bigger.
Feb 6, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2012
Great case, even if the whole akai shirt mystery was kind of boring. I liked seeing how they dealt with the BO and hostage situation.
Feb 8, 2015 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
Good case. I liked the scene when Subaru helped them.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
May 8, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah I'm of the opinion now that Subaru is Akai and New Akai is Bourbon. The question is why is he going around looking like Akai?
Jul 30, 2015 1:39 PM

Jan 2013
Soo many questions. I never really considered the idea that the real Akai was Subaru and the new Akai was Bourbon. But this seems pretty likely. Btw, i'm kinda getting used to the new VA for Mouri. It seems a lot better than before.
Dec 6, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2016
I'm pretty much sure Akai is Subaru by now, but I have no idea of who is the other one. Could be anyone with the supernatural habilities for disguise in this show. Glad to see more of the BO even if they didn't actually resolve anything.
I found something in life, is just that I'm still trying to figure out what is it.
Mar 18, 2017 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
Can't say i was on the edge of my seat, but mann scar akai and subaru one of them is definitley 🥃 , my money is on scar akai especially after vermoths interception of gin's plan to snipe him
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 29, 2020 1:21 AM
Nov 2019
That was a really exciting and important episode. Many complicated things are going around here.
May 28, 2022 3:20 AM

Nov 2021
The person told them something and make them back out... what could that be?... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Shu is really up to something... they left us hanging once again... they better explain wth has been going on later.
that Lil appearance of vermouth made me a bit happy lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 700 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Jun 15, 2013

36 by Elyshion »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 11 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 17, 2010

33 by xiao_li »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1119 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 6

8 by jcadle »»
Apr 14, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1100 Discussion

hai_X_is - Oct 14, 2023

5 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1099 Discussion

hai_X_is - Sep 30, 2023

13 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.