Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2014 9:53 AM
Sep 2012
I personally think that as Ciel is an aristocrat he has to marry eventually to carry on his family line. If he is gonna marry anyone it would be Elizabeth whether they love each other or not.
Jan 1, 2016 3:03 PM
Dec 2015
I think he does, but not in a romantic way, I think he loves her as a younger sister, I am sorry LizzyxCiel fans but I think he doesn't love her in a romantic way. I am not even sure if Lizzy loves him in a romantic way, she loves him in a childish-romantic way like "He's my prince charming' or something. Ciel and Lizzy care for each other very deep and Ciel wants to protect Lizzy from pain and sorrow and Lizzy want Ciel to smile again. Ciel said in the manga to Sebastian: "I didn't WANT to become her fiancee, I was forced to..."
Jan 14, 2016 5:23 AM

Sep 2014
Nope. I don't think so. Ciel cares for Lady Elizabeth but he certainly does not love her.
Aug 30, 2016 5:01 PM

Apr 2016
Hell no, well I really don't like her she's annoying, she's not the appropriate girl for him...
Aug 30, 2016 5:11 PM
Apr 2016
I think he does care about her, I just don't know if love is the right word to describe it...
Aug 30, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 2016
I don't think he loves her I think he just thinks of her as his "fiance" that's all
he's just a selfish kid who thinks about his self that's him and nothing is gonna change that...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2012
Lazyhologram said:

he's just a selfish kid who thinks about his self that's him and nothing is gonna change that...

no he care about his workers and Sebastian.

Aug 30, 2016 6:14 PM

Jun 2016
AllenVonStein said:
Lazyhologram said:

no he care about his workers and Sebastian.
Don't think so, if they were in a bad situation he would order them to defend him even if this took them their lives he wouldn't care and just think of it that they were his wrokers and they had to defend him no matter what, and as for Sebestian hes his only hope to take his revenge + he wouldn't be able to do anything without him, so of course he would care about him 'cause there will be no meaning for his life if he died (and that's what I'm hopping to happen)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
I honestly have mixed feelings about whether or not he loves her because sometimes it seems like he is just going to marry her because it is his responsibility to love her and sometimes it seems like he actually really does care about her but i don't know if its love.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Oct 30, 2016 12:45 PM
Oct 2016
Smochi said:
He obviously cares about her a lot. Although the anime sucks at showing this and pushes SebastianxCiel way more than the manga does. >_> I think he'd fall for her as they got older. (He's going to have to, she's his fiancée.)

Also I do not understand BL fangirls.(Despite being one, albeit not a typical one...)

CielxSebastian is obviously never going to happen. You all know that, right? You can support it as much as you want, but you know it's not going to happen. So what's the problem with a different pairing happening? If your pairing is never going to happen anyway?

I'm sure I've just repeated myself about 10 times. @_@;;

You do realise, that kuroshitshuji was supposed to be a yaoi to start with right? But the publishers told the mangaka not to do that in order for it to fit to other fans who aren't yaoi lovers.

ALSO-
Elizabeth is his cousin, so of course he cares about her. He loves her as a family member/ as a childhood friend. Of course he will protect her.

BUT the yaoi does infant make perfect sense considering the original storyplot.
So yeah, I don't think that he will fall IN love with her. At all.

It's a moo point. And makes no sense.
Apr 11, 2017 2:06 AM
Apr 2017
I don't think so. He's too cool for someone girlish and clingy, in my opinion.
May 18, 2017 9:21 PM

Aug 2016
No. He loves sebastian XD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 18, 2017 9:23 PM
May 2017
Stop saying that Ciel doesn't loves her because she's annoying because Ciel never considers her annoying. Also, no one proves that Ciel loves her or Ciel does not loves her so stop saying such things. The manga is ongoing and Ciel never confess to her nor said that he hates her.

So no one knows if Ciel loves her or not except Yana.

One more thing... Ciel and Sebastian are not in love with each other and Ciel does not have feelings for him and Ciel is obviously not a gay. Ciel treats Sebastian as his demon butler and never his lover nor friend as he states that he is the last person he will trust and one last thing...

KUROSHITSUJI IS NOT NOR MEANT TO BE A YAOI
hoohheixbsdffcfMay 18, 2017 9:33 PM
May 18, 2017 9:56 PM
May 2017
Johnlock21101661 said:
Smochi said:
He obviously cares about her a lot. Although the anime sucks at showing this and pushes SebastianxCiel way more than the manga does. >_> I think he'd fall for her as they got older. (He's going to have to, she's his fiancée.)

Also I do not understand BL fangirls.(Despite being one, albeit not a typical one...)

CielxSebastian is obviously never going to happen. You all know that, right? You can support it as much as you want, but you know it's not going to happen. So what's the problem with a different pairing happening? If your pairing is never going to happen anyway?

I'm sure I've just repeated myself about 10 times. @_@;;

You do realise, that kuroshitshuji was supposed to be a yaoi to start with right? But the publishers told the mangaka not to do that in order for it to fit to other fans who aren't yaoi lovers.

ALSO-
Elizabeth is his cousin, so of course he cares about her. He loves her as a family member/ as a childhood friend. Of course he will protect her.

BUT the yaoi does infant make perfect sense considering the original storyplot.
So yeah, I don't think that he will fall IN love with her. At all.

It's a moo point. And makes no sense.

Kuroshitsuji is not supposed to be a yaoi. Yana is currently working for Square Enix, a publisher who does not publish any yaoi stuff. Editor K (her editor) said many times that Ciel and Sebatian doesn't have any feeling for each other though she once said that "their mutual trust is absolute, but there's no emotional bond between them"

Yana Toboso does not publish yaoi under the name "Yana Toboso" and this rumour is only spread by foreign fandom and never brought in japanese fandom and Yana naver said anything about this.
May 18, 2017 10:08 PM
May 2017
CasanovaGrey said:
I think he does, but not in a romantic way, I think he loves her as a younger sister, I am sorry LizzyxCiel fans but I think he doesn't love her in a romantic way. I am not even sure if Lizzy loves him in a romantic way, she loves him in a childish-romantic way like "He's my prince charming' or something. Ciel and Lizzy care for each other very deep and Ciel wants to protect Lizzy from pain and sorrow and Lizzy want Ciel to smile again. Ciel said in the manga to Sebastian: "I didn't WANT to become her fiancee, I was forced to..."

First, Ciel said "it's not like I became her fiancé, I was forced to do it" and he clearly doesn't said that he did not want to be her fiancé

It also proves when Edward (Lizzy's brother) told him in the campania arc that he don't have to come back because he's fine not giving Lizzy as his wife and Ciel then smiles or smirks telling him that he'll make sure to come back.
hoohheixbsdffcfMay 18, 2017 10:46 PM
May 18, 2017 10:58 PM
May 2017
I just realize this question was posted 7 years ago
Jun 29, 2017 2:50 PM
Jun 2017
I just love how a lot og these say that lizzy is annoying (SPOILERS!) and then here I am wishing I could be like her why you may ask? SO I CAN BE A CUTE BADASS WHO CAN FIGHT WITH SWORDS. And yes I ship lizzy and ciel
Sep 15, 2017 9:23 PM
Sep 2017
I think Ciel only thinks Lizzy as a precious friend and precious cousin. Ciel cares for Lizzy and have will to protect also and love Lizzy as a friend and as a cousin.Ciel suffers so much in the past and maybe forgotten how to love and how to be loved.That's what I think
May 1, 2018 7:50 AM
May 2018
Personally, i don't think she's fit to be his wife. she's too obsessed with him and i'm sure he finds that annoying. he has too many responsibilities on his hands and doesn't have time for romance. although he never denies that she's not a good wife for him, he truly cares for her and only wants her to be happy and safe. nothing more..
May 1, 2018 7:51 AM
May 2018
true, yaoi fan forever!
May 1, 2018 7:56 AM
May 2018
Sorry to run my mouth again CielxLizzy fans, but you can't just force someone to fall in love with you or marry you. if he was forced to be her husband or fiance, than how can you say that they "belong together" if it's not true love? that's all.
Dec 29, 2018 10:16 PM

Apr 2018
She was the best shit in that movie
So he better not brake her heart
May 18, 2020 9:10 AM
Jul 2019
no, he doesn't they are cousin and I think he loves her like a cousin Ciel and Elizabeth never be canon
Dec 8, 2021 5:42 PM
Dec 2017
In his own phantomhive way he does.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1504 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.