Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 8:56 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Where the people producing the story boards drunk or something?
@>@

If they wanted the black box thingy, why the hell did they go through the trouble of mind controlling the girl, when they were RIGHT there. They could have taken it themselves at any time.
MADNESS.
Dec 29, 2010 10:24 PM
May 2008
LOL that was REALLY stupid. I guess one could say they needed her to lead them to the base or something because they didn't know where it was? IDK it was just plain dumb. Ugghhh
Jan 25, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2012
Sabinlerose said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Where the people producing the story boards drunk or something?
@>@

If they wanted the black box thingy, why the hell did they go through the trouble of mind controlling the girl, when they were RIGHT there. They could have taken it themselves at any time.
MADNESS.

I came here to type exactly this lol. Seriously what the hell!? I guess maybe the girl needs to be there to open the Battle Skipper? Like some sort of touch id lol.

This is a pretty average OVA all round. Not bad so much as it's just very tame and uninspired.
Apr 13, 2023 4:39 PM

Sep 2020
Typical overcomplicated scheme to get the macguffin.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle Skipper Episode 3 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Jul 15, 2010

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 13, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » Battle Skipper Episode 1 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Jul 15, 2010

2 by Sabinlerose »»
Jul 15, 2010 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.