Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 19, 2010 8:43 PM

May 2009
No, it can't be. Grell was wearing Madame Red's coat, so it happened after the Jack the Ripper incident, so Ciel should have known him. Also, Sebastian recognized Grell, and he got to know him in season 1 too, just like Ciel.
Jul 19, 2010 8:50 PM

Feb 2010
Prophetess said:
I'm not sure why everyone seems to be a huge fan of Alois and Claude. I actually REALLY REALLY dislike them. They're absolutely horrid characters. I get a similar angry feeling when watching Vincent from Pandora Hearts. There is just something inherently disturbing about them and they feel like an almost insult to Sebastian and Ciel's presence.

Also, I can't even pronounce Alois name. It's Ahl-wah right? French sort of thing? Alois and Claude have to be more French than British because their names most certainly dictate such things. Their relationship is definitely sexual and that whoring child makes the anime WAY too fanservice-y.g or just an episode or two kind of thing (like the last season kind of).

If I'm not mistaken, Alois is a French noble.
Many actualy say it like (AH-LOYS) but if it were to be in french it'd be
pronounced as (AH-LOY)
I'm sorry but I CANNOT stand having Alois insulted in such a way.
At least give a better reason, because he is not a whore and he is associated with Ciel in some kind of a way, so he is pretty important to the storyline.
A lot of people actually really hate Alois because he's got a sickening attitude, and he's very rude and a messedup child.
Do you get the same angry feeling watching Vincent because he gouges out eyes and intestines with a pair of scissors & says that "it's not his fault", because he was doing this to save his brother?

The two share something very similar.
1) They both appear very insane, no doubt about it. Gouging out eyes with scissors
and fingers with no good reason
2) They act like this for a reason <-- this is not what Alois-haters think about
Yana would not of made Alois some bratty kid that just gets beaten up by
Ciel or Sebastian. Infact, I bet there's more behind the reason he's dark and a sadist.
I believe that people who have dark intentions, or even act insane can all
thank their childhood and what happened in the past.
Alois isn't some bratty and rude child. He's a kid that
was forsaken by everyone (friends, family, etc.) which resulted
in him being a bratty and rude child..and that is what makes him unique.
Kind of like Ciel, right? He was forsaken as well. (Hence the song si deus me relinquit)
EarlCielJul 19, 2010 8:53 PM
Jul 19, 2010 11:52 PM

Aug 2008
As an Alois hater, I will respond, even if it wasn't directed at me.
EarlCiel said:

A lot of people actually really hate Alois because he's got a sickening attitude, and he's very rude and a messedup child.
Do you get the same angry feeling watching Vincent because he gouges out eyes and intestines with a pair of scissors & says that "it's not his fault", because he was doing this to save his brother?

1) They both appear very insane, no doubt about it. Gouging out eyes with scissors
2) They act like this for a reason <-- this is not what Alois-haters think about
Ciel or Sebastian. Infact, I bet there's more behind the reason he's dark and a sadist.
Kind of like Ciel, right? He was forsaken as well. (Hence the song si deus me relinquit)

First off, yes, I do hate sadist, at least sadist to that extreme. Gouging out eyes for entertainment is disgusting; it's the same reason why I hate all horror movies. I just absolutely cannot fathom how torturing INNOCENT people (gorenography) can be considered entertainment or fun to watch. Also, what sort of past he has matters little; it still does not change the fact that he is a spoiled little brat. Maybe if his past is really explained well, I might not hate him (but I will still dislike him). Nonetheless, his actions are inexcusable. If he were not a nobleman, you think he could still behave like this and get away with it?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 20, 2010 3:27 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, I liked this episode.
I was surprised whne Ciel told Sebastian to make up an excuse to tell Madam Red. My thoughts then were "Isn't this supposed to be a continuation from last season?"
But then Grell showed up... So now I'm wondering how much of what happened did Ciel forget?

But Grell... seriously... how much more of him can I take? I was already laughing so hard I could barely read the subs when he was chasing sebastian, but then he went up posing for the camera when that woman was trying to kill him!

Favorite line from this episode:
Ciel: "That's my butler, and a... weirdo."

I really hope they'll animate the circus arc. Somehting in the epsidoe made me think they could make it fit nicely into the story. I think it was when the letter said "watchdog and spider".
The spider's definetley the Trancy household.
Jul 20, 2010 7:21 AM

Feb 2009
I love it so far. More than 1st season.

I was shocked that Sebas-chan actually flirted with Grell! But Grell's manly chest shocked me even more. For some unknown reason I think I expected him to have breasts o.o

RulenneClarissa said:
Wow, I liked this episode.
I was surprised whne Ciel told Sebastian to make up an excuse to tell Madam Red. My thoughts then were "Isn't this supposed to be a continuation from last season?"
But then Grell showed up... So now I'm wondering how much of what happened did Ciel forget?

I'm guessing that pretty much almost everything? He doesn't even remember Madame Red and she was in one of the 'firstest' eps. I wonder who sent Ciel the letter. A new queen? Is he going to get his memory back? And why is he even alive? Hasn't the contract been fulfilled? I can't wait for the next ep 8D
Jul 20, 2010 10:01 AM

Sep 2009
Prophetess said:
I'm not sure why everyone seems to be a huge fan of Alois and Claude. I actually REALLY REALLY dislike them. They're absolutely horrid characters. I get a similar angry feeling when watching Vincent from Pandora Hearts. There is just something inherently disturbing about them and they feel like an almost insult to Sebastian and Ciel's presence.
Because Alois is eccentric and a new fresh shota-attack-able boy after Ciel XD and for Claude --he is just sexy.
So basically viewers like you rate/judge a character by seeing them only once...now that is something disturbing about you.For vincent, for some reason I felt sorry about him in the show.

Their relationship is definitely sexual and that whoring child makes the anime WAY too fanservice-y.
Have you been watching Kuroshitsuji or school days?

guyklc said:
I'm amazed at the reaction I'm seeing here. When it was first announced that season 2 will be starring two new characters instead, everyone whined and bitched that it would suck and wanted to see Ciel and Sebastian return. Now, everybody is whining and bitching why Alois and Claude aren't the main characters. Such a weird 180 degree turn by the fans *facepalms*
It must be because Alois and Claude seemed like substitute and not having either Sebastian/Ciel in Kuroshitsuji was a huge shock and disappointment. As you can see the trolling really had a huge effect XD
Jul 20, 2010 11:16 AM

Apr 2010
Lol! Didn't know Sebastian was weak for cute kittens. n_n

Oh Grell, how I missed that guy.. and Undertaker! I have to rewatch the first season some day.

Seem like Ciel has lost some of his memories, huh?
I wonder what's going on :3

And that fat woman was talking about an orange-eyed man, which must be Claude. So he must have been behind her actions? Aaah.. this shit confusing me!!! In a good way.

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jul 20, 2010 12:00 PM

May 2010
This season seems to be providing the fans with an abundance of LOLs and softcore fanservice. I loved this episode xD but just a few things:

It seems like it's just flashbacks so far which is a little disappointing considering I wanted to see what was going on with everyone AFTER the first season D8

My favorite moment was probably Sebastian and the kittens. SO CUTE. ON BOTH PARTS.

Also...is it just me, or was there a subtle sexual reference when the Undertaker said he'd return the favor to Ciel and then made a slight hand motion... I'M JUST SAYING. ._.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Alois and Claude again, and LMFAO in the preview: "OHHHH."
Jul 20, 2010 7:35 PM

Jun 2008
I don't understand any of this NONSENSE, the only reason I'm even watching this is because I was told it WASN'T a spinoff or alternate series.

Either way, I don't understand WHY THEY CAN'T FOLLOW THE MANGA

I'm hoping we get an explanation sooner than later, but I already can't stand this season.
Jul 20, 2010 8:21 PM

Jun 2009
^ I agree. This shit don't make sense.
Right now, it's like 1/2 continuation and 1/2 alternate setting.
Stuff that happened in episode 1 was conclusively a continuation. In that case, any mention/reference/appearance of Alois&Claude would indicate a continuation.
But in these past few episodes, they brought back dead characters (Lau and Aberlain), which would indicate this is an alternate setting. But then they again connect it back to Claude via 'man with the golden eyes'.
So right now, it's like it's BOTH and alternative AND a continuation. wtfzor.
Jul 20, 2010 9:28 PM

Jan 2010
Well, considering these lines, "It's a city that burns too well." and "He has returned to London.", I'm definetly thinking that as Sebastian revived him, he lost his memories. I don't get why people didn't like this episode. It showed us a lot and made us confused, which I like. The 'spider' is probably Alois, and he's the "golden eyed" person whom the fat woman was speaking about. Also, considering Sebastian's reactions to Grell and the mention of Madam Red, I am almost positive that the only issue is Ciel memories.

Also, Sebby loves kittens :D
Jul 20, 2010 9:34 PM

Jul 2007
I'm still confused. What is this?
The new Alois kid was amusing, I hope he doesnt turn out to be a supporting character :/
Jul 21, 2010 4:38 AM
Jul 2008
I miss Alois.
Jul 21, 2010 4:53 AM

Jul 2010
That wasn't bad but there's only one thing that makes me confused:
Ciel has to know Grell but when he met Grell again, Ciel asked who was him or I should say: He couldn't remember who was Grell? O_O
Did he lost his memory after he was revived?

And lol at Sebby and the kitties xD
I can understand him and his face was like O/////O
He's just a kitty-obsessed butler xD
I'm also obsessed with kitties >.>
Jul 21, 2010 8:05 AM

Jan 2010
Maybe someone already said it but I didn't read everything.
I think Ciel lost his memory and thinks he's at the time where Madame Red was still alive and he doesn't known Grell, but it appears clearly that he remembers something when he saw the red.
But that's just a theory.
Well, I think we'll know the truth in two or three episodes.
I am not god, I just live in the sky, with some angels(bishônen ^^), try to open the sea (without any success), play chess with the death (it's a cheater, but I always win) and make me hit by my friends because they don't understand why I cut their sheets for create a god's dress
Jul 21, 2010 9:19 AM

Jun 2009
Please stop with the memory theory. That would indicate it's a direct contination of the first season, when it's clearly not. I mean, dead characters were brought back. Although there are some factors that indicates a continuation, it is not completely so.
And nico, Alois has blue eyes. I think only Claude has golden eyes, unless they pull something out of their ass as they seem to have been doing this whole season.
Jul 21, 2010 9:51 AM

Sep 2009
Sprite_Coke said:
Please stop with the memory theory.
The words of the God.At least someone agrees with me
Jul 21, 2010 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
Sprite_Coke said:
Please stop with the memory theory. That would indicate it's a direct contination of the first season, when it's clearly not. I mean, dead characters were brought back. Although there are some factors that indicates a continuation, it is not completely so.
And nico, Alois has blue eyes. I think only Claude has golden eyes, unless they pull something out of their ass as they seem to have been doing this whole season.

That's what I meant.
And no, I won't stop the memory theory, because that's my opinion. What makes you think you're perfectly right and that he didn't loose his memory? Let us think what we want to.
Jul 21, 2010 3:27 PM

Aug 2009
Ack! I'm so confused...

Once again, Ack!
Jul 21, 2010 5:58 PM

Sep 2008
As always Grell is an endless amount of fun.

I think my heart died when so many women died before attaining happiness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2010 6:46 PM

Jul 2010
hmp. I wonder if this a squeal of the S.1. I just did notice that Sebby was hiding something behind his smirk face, and I watched the sub he said that "I don't think that will be a problem" when Ciel ordered him to do not tell Madam Red about their move O_o. It's seem like he knew all along that there it's no way Madam Red will knows about them, and how Ciel met Grell I can feel some what odd D: If this is from S.1 why would Grell doesn't say anything? or perhaps he didn't notice on how Ciel act were changed either? and what about Aberline? It seem like he doesn't know Ciel before -__-!
Jul 21, 2010 9:14 PM

Jun 2010
i think grelle and undertaker are going to take over my love this season (though i will never stop loving you sebby!) why are there no men alive that actually look like that? sad to say, claude is pretty smexxxy too.
Jul 21, 2010 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
i liked the new season very much and i hope to see more of the undertaker:)

Jul 21, 2010 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, I don't see why so many people are complaining. I'm finding myself enjoying the storyline thus far. Episode 1 and 3 were amazing and we've already gotten Grell and Undertaker again. It's unfortunate that the plot is moving so slow, but at least this episode finally gave us something to bite at, which of course is Ciel's lost memory and the 'spider'. The author already stated that viewers need to hold on until episode 4/8 to get answers, so I'm willing to be patient until then.

As much as I dislike Alois though (creepy little freak), I really want to see more of him and Claude. Rivalries, ftw.
Jul 21, 2010 11:35 PM

Nov 2007
So Trancy is the Spider but who is the golden-eyed man? Claude? Or will it be some random person? Hmm.

And why can't Ciel remember some things from before? Questions, questions!

For now, Kuroshitsuji isn't boring/bothering me. I mean, I even laughed at Grell. That can only be good.
Jul 21, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2009
well im sure the story is gonna give us a big surprise and i cant wait for it

Jul 22, 2010 12:01 AM

Jun 2010
cannot wait to see why yana told us to watch up until today's episode.... gah! must. sleep.
Jul 22, 2010 6:22 AM

Sep 2009
^did she really say that in her blog?.....the worst part is, the subs come out after ages.
Jul 22, 2010 9:50 AM

Feb 2010
guyklc said:
As an Alois hater, I will respond, even if it wasn't directed at me.
EarlCiel said:

First off, yes, I do hate sadist, at least sadist to that extreme. Gouging out eyes for entertainment is disgusting; it's the same reason why I hate all horror movies. I just absolutely cannot fathom how torturing INNOCENT people (gorenography) can be considered entertainment or fun to watch. Also, what sort of past he has matters little; it still does not change the fact that he is a spoiled little brat. Maybe if his past is really explained well, I might not hate him (but I will still dislike him). Nonetheless, his actions are inexcusable. If he were not a nobleman, you think he could still behave like this and get away with it?

I agree, his actions are very hard to understand, and the people who like
Alois might actually enjoy him gouging out eyes, but I like Alois because he's an interesting character. Unlike Ciel, who was BORN pure, and had fairly good relationships with family and friends, and then changed due to revenge..Alois was born unpure, and he still is.
All I really want to say is, most people (not necessarily you) who hate or "dislike"
Alois never really think about that. Alois was BORN and raised
like that. It's all he ever knew. His evilness is much more frightening, he's completley
mad and having Claude around him doesn't really help at all since Claude
won't react to his mad actions, which causes him to do even more frightening and disgusting things to prove something to Claude.
Jul 22, 2010 9:52 AM

Feb 2010
yamakasi said:
So Trancy is the Spider but who is the golden-eyed man? Claude? Or will it be some random person? Hmm.

And why can't Ciel remember some things from before? Questions, questions!

For now, Kuroshitsuji isn't boring/bothering me. I mean, I even laughed at Grell. That can only be good.

Ir probably is Claude, since most people have declared season 2 as
Phantomhive vs. Trancy and the images with Ciel & sebastian on the left side
and alois & claude on the other could mean that as well.
I mean, that's what I guess.
Jul 22, 2010 1:48 PM

May 2008
Grell always makes me laugh, he was hilarious again. But the storyline is strange, I wonder how will this turn out~
Jul 22, 2010 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
Ahk confused! Why the hell was Ceil acting like he never met Grell before. I think they fucked up big time here.

Anyway... Great episode loved it!
Jul 22, 2010 4:01 PM

Aug 2007
InsaneRabidBetch said:
Hmm, I don't see why so many people are complaining. I'm finding myself enjoying the storyline thus far. Episode 1 and 3 were amazing and we've already gotten Grell and Undertaker again. It's unfortunate that the plot is moving so slow, but at least this episode finally gave us something to bite at, which of course is Ciel's lost memory and the 'spider'. The author already stated that viewers need to hold on until episode 4/8 to get answers, so I'm willing to be patient until then.

Exactly. I was betting on something like a meta-world (for those who watched Umineko), but we'll see. This episode was certainly interesting again and fits within the Kuroshitsuji series. Sebastian seemed kind of... relaxed and young. Don't know why, I just felt like it was like that.

Also, Claude is probably the one who was behind all this, as he has golden eyes.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jul 22, 2010 6:02 PM

Dec 2007
dashi said:
My point exactly! So far it feels like the second series is only a reason for the production team to torture us with these uncoherent, even filler-like episodes. : / What did Margaret Turner have to do with anything in the big picture? Shouldn't the anime rather be telling us more about Alois and Claude and why have they been included into the storyline?

The episode was filler, and it seems the next one will be more filler, but apparently you didn't notice the mention of the "Spider" and the Trancy family. We now know the reason for the Trancy family's existence and it actually offers a possible clue as to why Alois wanted Ciel in the first place.

Zepwich said:
Ahk confused! Why the hell was Ceil acting like he never met Grell before. I think they fucked up big time here.

...amnesia is pretty self-explanatory. No memories of Grell or of Madam Red's death clearly indicate memory loss, which indicates a big plot element regarding Ciel's revival. What that is we'll have to wait and see.

I am somewhat disappointed with this filler, though. While Alois and Claude have the potential to make great antagonists for the anime, I really want to see the manga animated some more. I want to see the Circus arc (although in a way that may contradict with the anime's Ash/Angela story).

At the end of all this, I like the anime's plot of the Dog and Spider for season two, although that contradicts everything already set beforehand. When you include an addition like this [the Spider] to the plot that overturns everything already set beforehand, it becomes obvious that it's a postscript season.
SeekerJul 22, 2010 6:18 PM

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Jul 22, 2010 6:40 PM

Jan 2009
Interesting! If it keeps going this way thwy'll show more Alois & Claude, right?

Grell is lovely, lovely xD
Jul 22, 2010 11:05 PM

Feb 2008
Preview was lul.
Jul 22, 2010 11:41 PM

Nov 2007
Well, based on this episode, it seems they went for the amnesia route after the first season. Too many hints thrown about to be anything other than that. I'm just confused about the fact Aberlain seems to be alive, but this one looks different and also sounds different (i think). I guess Lau and Ranmao didn't die last season...
Jul 23, 2010 12:36 AM

Mar 2010
"It would seem the time has come for me to show the incredible hardness of my thoroughly-trained, hidden parts." XD
Jul 23, 2010 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
Penguin-chan said:
holypoop said:
Soo.. Ciel doesn't remember anything. At all. Doesn't remember the queen died, nor that Madam Red died and who Grell is (lol the subs said his name was "Grelle"). So, he's just lost his memories about everything that happened in season one?
I feel like the only person who actually like this storyline..

You aren't the only one. I am loving the storyline myself!! :D I enjoyed this episode!! <3

I love this storyline, I don't see anything wrong with it....and I am definitely looking forward to twists and turns. As for all the mystery about Ciel and what is going on...I shall wait patiently for the answers.....for now I am just enjoying the episodes as they come.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 23, 2010 11:05 AM

Jun 2008
sapphire07 said:
Penguin-chan said:
holypoop said:
Soo.. Ciel doesn't remember anything. At all. Doesn't remember the queen died, nor that Madam Red died and who Grell is (lol the subs said his name was "Grelle"). So, he's just lost his memories about everything that happened in season one?
I feel like the only person who actually like this storyline..

You aren't the only one. I am loving the storyline myself!! :D I enjoyed this episode!! <3

I love this storyline, I don't see anything wrong with it....and I am definitely looking forward to twists and turns. As for all the mystery about Ciel and what is going on...I shall wait patiently for the answers.....for now I am just enjoying the episodes as they come.

I really wonder how people can remain calm 'bout it, I am all excited and pumped,
I'm never patient when it come to anime XD!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Jul 23, 2010 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
"My camera is more powerful than your gun!" That had me laughing for ages. For crying out loud Ciel had a gun in his hands and yet he still got pwned by that pig woman. Anyways, it was a good episode since Grell was on it. Still funny as usual. Oh and I guess Ciel and Trancy will meet soon. Really excited about that.

Okay so I was wondering about that letter the Queen sent to Ciel. It said that "I'll entrust this case once again to the dark and the spider." Who's the dark and who's the spider? Is the other butler the spider and sebastian the dark?

Edit: After reading the comments above me, I can't believe I forgot the major details from season 1 like the queen dying. SO CIEL LOST HIS MEMORIES, DAMN LOL.

Jul 23, 2010 6:23 PM

Dec 2008
I'm sticking with some sort of weird memory loss theory. Obviously, there are still LOTS of unanswered questions (why all he dead are now living again being the biggest one) but with this episode, all the questions feel more purposeful rather than "Let's take the characters and do some random shit to make money off all the Kuroshitsuji fans." As a result, I'm actually looking forward to the story now. All the new stuff introduced this season is beginning to pull together.

Also: why are people complaining so much about wanting to know everything? It's only episode 3. This episode indicates that a lot has gone on between the first season and this one that we haven't been made aware of yet. There is still plenty of time to have these things explained. Obviously, if it ends up being some crappy ass-pull, then it's badly written but since we don't know anything for sure yet, I'm going to be optimistic here and trust they've come up with a plausible explanation.

I also LOL'd hard at the preview. Oh Sebastian <3

So, 4/5 for this episode (a marked improvement over episode 2, which felt random and pointless). Thus far, I'm rating Kuroshitsuji II as 7/10 (again, I'm being optimistic that things will be explained sufficiently later on).
Jul 24, 2010 5:52 AM

Oct 2009
Question here, is Ciel have an amnesia or something?
Can somebody explains? :| he doesn't remember the queen, Grell, neither his own aunty. But I'm sure this takes place after season 1.
Jul 25, 2010 8:08 AM

Oct 2008
WOOHOO!!
GRELLS BACK <3<3<3

I was shocked to see Ciel has no recollection of the past events, I didnt expect that! Glad to see Sebastian still has his love for cats though XD
Jul 25, 2010 10:41 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, this was so bad. Like really bad. When Sebastian starts to act OOC, then I have a problem with the show. But he was OOC in the last season as well, so I can't say I was expecting much.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why everyone is alive.
Jul 25, 2010 11:50 AM

Dec 2009
Well. That kind of felt like Speed Grapher.
Jul 25, 2010 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
I had a strong feeling Spider meant the Alois somehow since in the beginning of the first episode they zoomed in on a Spider eating and then it was focused on Alois... I can't wait to see more of Alois and Claude though! I'm actually very excited for the next episode! ^_^
xLexiLacerationxJul 25, 2010 8:00 PM
Jul 26, 2010 4:12 PM

Jun 2010
I love this episode! <333 Grell x Sebastian<3 (:
But whaaat................ I didin't know that Grell is a GUY. Ummh..

I love episodes where are Sebastian and Ciel. I just hate Alois.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2010 7:53 PM

Nov 2009
Sebastian with cats, Ciel with a gun, Grell's sexy shot <3 Really funny episode. Hope we get to see more of Alois and Claude since they were in the preview for the next episode! I'm still wondering as to how Ciel is alive and I want to see more action between Ciel&Sebastian vs. Alois&Claude. So far no progress between the two.
whatsyourfaceJul 26, 2010 8:45 PM
Jul 28, 2010 3:56 PM

Nov 2007
...am i seriously the /only/ one who noticed lau rubbing ranmao's thigh LMAO??? but oh maaaan, grell's comeback, keke. 8] i'm still confused but i wonder if grell remembers ciel? or is ciel the only one who forgot about everything?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.