Forum Settings
Forums

So do males anime fan and females anime fan got a long well?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 17, 2010 4:47 PM

Jul 2010
The same way I get along with females, in general with almost any form of communication or any non-sport related activities; Yes.

I find that, I can sit down and watch anime with a few female friends of mine(All of witch, I was shocked watch anime) and can crack up at the same things, or near shed a tear at others(And of course, this leads to random bursts of mocking back at eachother, in the sake of fun).

Really, I've tried to talk anime with a few guys, and they're all..More masculine than females are(WHO WOULDA THOUGHT). Tend to laugh at things taht aren't funny to seem "Cool" tend to mask their awkwardness because they didnt want me to know of their hobby.

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a lot of male viewers like myself; but for the most part people around here hear anime and think bleach.

It's amusing though; I remember sitting down with a couple man fans-and female and during the whole series I remember a lot of my guy friends constantly saying "Awesome" or "Too slow, cmon whats going on - do something".

Female fans-I'd converse with.

That said, I was able to tell my friends(all of them) enjoyed it. As did I.
NotSoEpicMuffinzJul 17, 2010 5:00 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 17, 2010 5:01 PM

Oct 2009
Kagurawr said:
DoubleDango said:
Oh right, forgot to mention; the girls I watch anime with in class also read tons of manga. And that includes yaoi stuff, sometimes I'm forced to read such material D:

Only faggots don't like Yaoi.

Yes, I've come to "enjoy" that genre too now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2010 8:40 PM

Jan 2010
Pretty interesting post Muffinz, not that I'm using that as a term of endearment, that just seems like a good nickname. I sat through Gantz with girls before, but I dread the kind of stupidity I'd have to endure with a male watching it, simply for the sake of facades and "masculinity". Worse yet, something psychological or mind-screwy. Comments of "too slow" or "WTF!?" just...watch...watch it.
Jul 18, 2010 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
Girls thats into anime whatch the most stupidest shows and doesnt know whats actually good or not.

One would think that most of them would watch a good Shoujo or Josie anime but really they are more into Clannad, Air, K-on, Kanon or some bizarre chibi stuff.
Jul 19, 2010 1:29 AM
Jul 2010
grapeloli said:
hell yeah. at camp there was this huge group of people both guys and girls who would get together every few days and watch random stuff from like every genre. we also bonded over childhood anime watching like pokemon, sailor moon, totoro, etc.

but maybe we got along so well because it was japanese camp... ^^;

That looks really fun man... It's a pitty not all my friends are anime fanatics.
Also, I believe if you rewatch your childhood animes you might get a different interpretation and might actually notice different things... I think that's a very interesting.
Jan 15, 2011 8:08 PM
Jul 2008
Nice to know that are male and female fan got along and watch anime together. Maybe not has the share the same interests and taste. But has the same hobby as both gender. I'm petty there a lot of anime that both gender will enjoy. They should share hobby with eachother male and famale bonding.
Jan 15, 2011 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
I have a blog and both the male population and female population enjoy certain series as I do and we talk about it. On my Twitter, I discuss recent episodes with both genders and it never crosses as much of a trouble. We get along fine as I see it.
Jan 15, 2011 8:48 PM

Jun 2010
Some of them I can talk to with while others... all they watch/read is yaoi/shounen-ai... I've only watched, haven't read any, only 2 shoujo-ai and they weren't that good (and one wasn't even that focused on the relationships :P)... so, why is it that all they watch has to do with BL...? But anyway, yes, I do get along with them =]
Jan 15, 2011 11:00 PM

Aug 2010
I guess they get along. I wouldn't know though since I haven't met a female anime fan. I'm being honest, I know they exist, but I haven't met any.
Jan 15, 2011 11:31 PM

Jan 2011
I have many friends both female and male that enjoy watching anime together, and they all seem to get along well together. Even when anime is not involved.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - 3 hours ago

10 by r3v3l3v3l »»
43 seconds ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

98 by ColourWheel »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

137 by Adnash »»
13 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

973 by killbethy »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - Apr 16

41 by deg »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.