Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2010 2:02 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Commiting thefts with radio-control planes is serious business. X-D
Jan 8, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2009
Finally be able to get back on track!

I'm now watching this on BD and wow the animation is very good even for a 1980s show!!!

Seems the subs is similar to Righstuf. Even though i'll be watching this show on BD from now on, i'm still going to buy Season 2 DVD sometime this year ^^

To be honest, i though Toshi would fail since he wasn't able to get time to study :P

I feel sorry for the chief, he'll probably have a heart attack now!

At least Hitomi will be able to stay with his sisters and Toshi will still go after Cat's Eyes.

Also the ED is now English!! Damn the singer knows English and Japanese! Awesome!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Feb 5, 9:29 PM

Sep 2020
Thought Toshi was going to oversleep and miss the test completely, never expected he would turn in a blank test.

He should have went for it anyway, a year is basically nothing and the benefits were well worth it. Plus, it would have made a good story twist to bring in another hardnosed detective on the case for awhile until Toshi gets homesick and comes back. It will probably happen later in the show anyway.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 33 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Jul 30, 2010

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 15, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 73 Discussion

Rod_Russ - May 16, 2016

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 14, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 32 Discussion

SomaHeir - Apr 12, 2015

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 31 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 14, 2015

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 30 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 11, 2015

2 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.