Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Who do you think Inuyasha should spend eternity with?

Jul 10, 2010 8:05 AM

For the last five-six years I've been engrossed with this masterpiece called Inuyasha. As such, with one of the biggest debates any anime has ever had, I have been repetedly forced to answer, who do you think should be with Inuyasha. One might say, "Kagome is a sweetheart!". Another might say "Kikyo loved him first". What do you say?
changelog said:
I have never read Berserk, nor do I plan to in the future, but I can already see this to be the case. It is just ridiculous that Bersek has been publishing for so long and as you have mentioned I doubt the creators really have a passion for this series anymore. It would be hilarious if they just left it incomplete and left a message saying "Fuck You" in Japanese. And by incomplete I don't mean releasing a final chapter and then never touching the series again, I mean releasing a half-done chapter that finishes on a page where Griffith is about to reveal a secret but there is no next page.

Jul 10, 2010 9:14 AM

I thought this question was already answered and that this whole discussion was over. :| Guess not.

Then again it's all about opinion I guess.

Still very touchy subject, but none the less, I say Kagome. (Still like Kikyo though)

Jul 10, 2010 1:06 PM

I think it should be Kagome, and it's not because I don't like Kikyo (because I do), and I agree with Inu, it is a very touchy subject