Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Poll: Your Tsundere Rating


#1
Jul 9, 2010 5:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3610


Poll #115


Character:
Hitagi Senjougahara

Appeared in:
Bakemonogatari
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you think this character is a tsundere? Remember, a tsundere character posses certain qualities and traits which defines who they are. If you're unsure or forgot about these characteristics, look in our club page, TV Tropes, or Wikipedia.

Don't recognize the featured character? Please skip ahead. When you recognize her eventually, come back for this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

For the complete archive of polls with the stats and more, go to the Tsundere or Not website.
 
#2
Jul 10, 2010 8:54 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12501
<3

Tsundere-chan is not a tsundere.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
#3
Jul 12, 2010 6:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 831
tsudere is just act. She even says it is just fan service
 
#4
Jul 13, 2010 5:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22917
cyruz said:
<3

Tsundere-chan is not a tsundere.


Agreed, Oshino might have called her that, but that was mostly to attract fanboys and try to make her something she's not.

Throughout the whole series she was never a tsundere, she was a GREAT character, BUT not the typical traits of a tsundere. 2/5
 
#5
Jul 13, 2010 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1022
^ Agree
 
#6
Jul 20, 2010 12:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 164
She IS a tsundere just.. with a different attitude. It was obviously a tease relationship but you saw a lot of times where she was genuinly angry or surprised shocked or what be it.

I'd say 3/5 on typical Tsundere-ness traits, though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
#7
Jul 21, 2010 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1320
A 2 id say, great female lead and everything, but she never gave the tsundere vibe at all. More than anything just a tease, and a very calming personality seeing as how she was never off set by anything Araragi did, so I cant think of a memorable dere moment.
 
#8
Jul 24, 2010 5:57 PM
BadAtUpdating

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
While I may be new to actually deciding what a character should be labeled... my first impression is that she is a Tsundere, just not necessarily the average one. After reading the suggested guidelines for deciding, I stick with this judgment.

Think about how her and Araragi met for a moment, as opposed to how they end up.
 
#9
Jul 27, 2010 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 435
2 - She'd probably be the next-generation of the tsundere persona, but never the less didn't strike me as one.
Notice she does carry some traits from Tsundere's, Yandere's and Kuudere's alike.
 
Aug 1, 2010 2:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
haha i love how the results are all over the place.
senjougahara fascination ♥
戦場ヶ原、 蕩れ
 
Aug 7, 2010 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1701
Seraphelki said:
While I may be new to actually deciding what a character should be labeled... my first impression is that she is a Tsundere, just not necessarily the average one. After reading the suggested guidelines for deciding, I stick with this judgment.

Think about how her and Araragi met for a moment, as opposed to how they end up.


!00% in agreement ... Hitagi is absolutely a tsundere. In eps 1 & 2 as well in the other eps she is actually in, her persona she has gone beyond a doubt in displaying both tsuntsun & deredere acts. She is a rare case for she is in a tsundere class all of her own & her character shows it through actions more than words unlike most of the tsunderes of other animes.

~Lady Death Cat
admin in Hitagi Senjōgahara Fanclub. & admin in Claim a Tsundere club
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

 
Aug 8, 2010 12:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 445
Lady_Death_Cat said:
Seraphelki said:
While I may be new to actually deciding what a character should be labeled... my first impression is that she is a Tsundere, just not necessarily the average one. After reading the suggested guidelines for deciding, I stick with this judgment.

Think about how her and Araragi met for a moment, as opposed to how they end up.


!00% in agreement ... Hitagi is absolutely a tsundere. In eps 1 & 2 as well in the other eps she is actually in, her persona she has gone beyond a doubt in displaying both tsuntsun & deredere acts. She is a rare case for she is in a tsundere class all of her own & her character shows it through actions more than words unlike most of the tsunderes of other animes.

~Lady Death Cat
admin in Hitagi Senjōgahara Fanclub. & admin in Claim a Tsundere club
I haven't even seen the show, but LDC has told me alot and I can tell you, she so is a Tsundere, HAWT!
WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS?!?
 
Aug 8, 2010 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 322
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side (your vote)

I think not that much....

CLICK!!
 
Aug 8, 2010 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 15
I chose 2.

She WAS a tsundere in the earlier episodes. But, after the episode where she confessed to the main character loves the main character that she loves him, she lost that tsundere quality. For me, tsundere characters must hide their real feelings to the one they like.
Everyone is worth something. Now, how can you be of used to me? :)
 
Aug 8, 2010 9:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1431
1 - This character should not be considered a tsundere
My Badges:
RCC|Member Cards|LC
My Membercards:

 
Aug 28, 2010 11:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
lannieX said:
I chose 2.

She WAS a tsundere in the earlier episodes. But, after the episode where she confessed to the main character loves the main character that she loves him, she lost that tsundere quality. For me, tsundere characters must hide their real feelings to the one they like.
But the whole qualification is that they go from cold and aggresive to loving. Nothing says she has to return to the aggressive side again. What makes it iffy is that she hides her feelings and actual thoughts behind a cold calculated exterior so in a way she is tsundere but then again she shows other shades of personality. I go with 2 since she basically is unique to the usual stock of characters.

Edit: Thinking about it more she had more hints of yandere and kuudere instead (Completely batshit crazy at the beggining and with extreme problems to properly convey her true feelings or emotions). Her super limited tsundere side was just a calculated ploy, probably hoping Araragi would like it.
Modified by Leon-Gun, Aug 29, 2010 5:38 PM

 
Aug 30, 2010 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
I also piecked 2 because it is realy hard to choose since she has a unique kind of tsundere personality.
Access denied.
 
Sep 4, 2010 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 156
Not quite tsundere, a more of a sexy sociopath so a 3/5 from me.
 
Oct 21, 2010 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 979
hmmm... i love Hitagi but to be honest i don't see any tsundere in her. i see her as a kuudere with a hint of yandere. ^^
 
Oct 27, 2010 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5800
She's a SenjougaharaHitagikko, she's so cool she's a class of her own.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 23, 2010 1:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
A 4. Thoose who say she is kuudere get it wrong. Kuuderes act cool/cold by their nature (like Yue or Yuki) but the cold shoulder tactics is a tsundere tactics as long as it is done on purpose - Hitagi does it on purpose to drive others away meaning she is not a kuudere at all just a tsundere using a cold shoulder tactics the most in order to drive others away or to tease Araragi-san.
 
Nov 24, 2010 2:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
Darknemo2000 said:
A 4. Thoose who say she is kuudere get it wrong. Kuuderes act cool/cold by their nature (like Yue or Yuki) but the cold shoulder tactics is a tsundere tactics as long as it is done on purpose - Hitagi does it on purpose to drive others away meaning she is not a kuudere at all just a tsundere using a cold shoulder tactics the most in order to drive others away or to tease Araragi-san.
I really don't think Hitagi puts up that barrier on purpose. In fact she's pretty upfront about what she wants, she just delivers herself in a very cool manner. Watch her as she goes through the series and you will see she's very consistent and her way of expressing herself never wavers, nor does she hides her feelings. She just doesn't fall into one of this general categories.

The only moments she shows changes of expression she even says she's putting an act. Seriously, the only reason people even have the idea that she may be a tsundere is because Oshino says so. But as I say, Tsunderes hide her feelings on purpose and Hitagi doesn't. She is very upfront about it in most of the episodes.
Modified by Leon-Gun, Nov 24, 2010 2:50 PM

 
Nov 28, 2010 1:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 140
cyruz said:
<3

Tsundere-chan is not a tsundere.


this my answer she is not Tsundere even Tsu ts t ...




 
Nov 28, 2010 1:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 140
she is not Tsundere even Tsu ts t ...




 
Apr 10, 2011 3:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
@Matou and others who do not think she is a tsundere. She is a tsundere. More than Kuudere actually.

However, she is obviously not an 5 tsundere.

But her cold attitude is diifferent from Saber or Yuki, who do not mean to drive others away and are acting cold by their nature.

Saber and Yuki are real kuuderes.

Hitagi, on the other hand, uses this cold attitude to shield herself away from others, meaning that it is first of all a tsun technique (being aloof). It is used extensively so can be consideres somewhat a kuu but really firstly I see her a tsundere because of her 'cool' tsun etachnique ratehr than kuudere as it is not a personality trait.

I would give her a 4 myself, specially for the way she treats the main hero, even after she confessed to him.
 
Apr 10, 2011 3:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Leon-Gun said:
I really don't think Hitagi puts up that barrier on purpose. In fact she's pretty upfront about what she wants, she just delivers herself in a very cool manner. Watch her as she goes through the series and you will see she's very consistent and her way of expressing herself never wavers, nor does she hides her feelings. She just doesn't fall into one of this general categories.

The only moments she shows changes of expression she even says she's putting an act. Seriously, the only reason people even have the idea that she may be a tsundere is because Oshino says so. But as I say, Tsunderes hide her feelings on purpose and Hitagi doesn't. She is very upfront about it in most of the episodes.


Remember that she was a nice girl before. And yes she now does it on purpose. If it wanst like that she wouldnt have threatened the hero when he got too close to her. Meaning taht she doenst want others getting too close to her now.

She is upfront but you can be a tsundere even being upfront.

Remember the meaning of tsun and dere - which is 'aloof' and 'lovestruck'. It tells us nothing about hiding or not hiding personal feelings. Yes we are more used to tsunderes who are much less straight than Hitagi, but hiding personal feelings is not a must trait for a tsundere. The must trait is beeing 'aloof' and 'lovestruck' in the same relationship. And Hitagi does match it (she can be really loveble (dere) twards the hero, but can really abbuse him with verbal insults (tsun, though done in an unusual cold and composed manner).
 
May 6, 2011 9:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 798
1 - Hitagi is in no way a tsundere, even though that's her nickname. LOL
 
May 12, 2011 5:21 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 17
She is a 1 for me.

Yes, at the beggining she won't get anyone get close to her (even before meeting the male lead), she even staples his face when she finds out he is asking some questions about her. But that's because she was almost raped. Before that, she used to be very sociable (as Kanbaru points out during her flashback).
Besides, starting from chapter 2 to the end she is all dere form chapter 2, halfway thropugh the show it is implied that she is even opening up to her classmates.

So, 1 episode of slight "tsunness" originally caused by a traumatic experience VS over 10 episodes of honest "dereness" with a "dere" past. I think it wouldn't be reasonable to call her a tsundere.
 
Aug 7, 2011 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
Picked 4.

Wouldn't go as far as saying 5 but she is DEFINITLY a tsundere, like it or not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 27, 2011 12:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 384
IMO she is not a tsundere, even if she is called "Tsundere-chan" by Oshino.
I think she is more like a yandere, i still love her tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 27, 2011 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 623
she seems pretty honest to me. vote 2
 
Oct 22, 2011 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 8724
2.

She's not that Tsun.
I will say she has more Yan than Tsun.
 
Oct 22, 2011 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
Ok so after seeing so many comments about her not being a tsundere, i'll just copy paste all the points i made earlier.

There were 3 scenes where hitagi was definitly undoubtedly the tsundere type.
1st one was in ep3 where she admits being a crazy virgin (after going on and on about araragi's "innocence" and impliying that she's a real mature woman.
2nd one was in ep12 where she tells araragi that she's still scared of going all the way with him because of her nearly-raped experience but still would like to kiss.
3rd one was ep3-4 where she hides the fact that she doesn't see mayoi out of fear of being "abnormal" again.
I think some of you (not all of you)... some of you don't see her a tsundere because there is no blushing of facial expression from her. If there were said blushing and expressions during those scenes, all of you won't be calling her a tsundere right now. Could you deny that in any other manga or with any other official tsundere character, those 3 scenes wouldn't have need any type of script or setting-change? HELL NO! Only change would be a more emotional tone of voice, blushing and/or facial expressions.
And why would the author of bakemonogatari would create a non-tsundere character, but have that character + 2 others (Oshino and Mayoi) call her a tsundere.

SHE'S A TSUNDERE! GET OVER IT!
I dare anyone and everyone to deny any of those points.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 22, 2011 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 8724
Ecchi_Kooks said:
Ok so after seeing so many comments about her not being a tsundere, i'll just copy paste all the points i made earlier.

There were 3 scenes where hitagi was definitly undoubtedly the tsundere type.
1st one was in ep3 where she admits being a crazy virgin (after going on and on about araragi's "innocence" and impliying that she's a real mature woman.
2nd one was in ep12 where she tells araragi that she's still scared of going all the way with him because of her nearly-raped experience but still would like to kiss.
3rd one was ep3-4 where she hides the fact that she doesn't see mayoi out of fear of being "abnormal" again.
I think some of you (not all of you)... some of you don't see her a tsundere because there is no blushing of facial expression from her. If there were said blushing and expressions during those scenes, all of you won't be calling her a tsundere right now. Could you deny that in any other manga or with any other official tsundere character, those 3 scenes wouldn't have need any type of script or setting-change? HELL NO! Only change would be a more emotional tone of voice, blushing and/or facial expressions.
And why would the author of bakemonogatari would create a non-tsundere character, but have that character + 2 others (Oshino and Mayoi) call her a tsundere.

SHE'S A TSUNDERE! GET OVER IT!
I dare anyone and everyone to deny any of those points.


I just lol...
your 3 points are rubbish...

than I'll give you my points of view for Senjou is not Tsundere.
1. she confess her love without being shy or difficult to be honest with herself (from this she's more to Kuudere than Tsundere).
2.she easily said what in her mind to Araragi (remember in Senjou's car scene), and again not difficult to be honest with herself
3.sometime, she made Araragi blushing with her daring flirt. if Senjou tsundere, she should blushing instead making Araragi blushing. (most important factors for being tsundere is BLUSHING and NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF)


if you can speak Japanese and watch animea lot, you should familiar with this words.
SUNAO JANAINA!, it means "Not honest". and mostly those words used to tease a tsundere chara...
Modified by IZUMI64, Oct 22, 2011 1:54 PM
 
Oct 23, 2011 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
...
What the hell?

Ecchi_Kooks said:

1st one was in ep3 where she admits being a crazy virgin (after going on and on about araragi's "innocence" and impliying that she's a real mature woman.

Impliying she's a real mature woman when she's not, means not being honest. Only difference is that she uses trashtalk instead of stuttering after being caught off guard.
Ecchi_kooks said:

2nd one was in ep12 where she tells araragi that she's still scared of going all the way with him because of her nearly-raped experience but still would like to kiss.

IZUMI64 said:
she easily said what in her mind to Araragi (remember in Senjou's car scene)

True she had no problem dirty talking, but the fact that she told him that she''s scared to go all the way and used 3 tries to properly "announce" the kiss to come... means that she was being all talk and in fact not honest with herself. Now she may be willing and open to such dirty talk, but to do it right here right now... of course not.
ecchi said:
3rd one was ep3-4 where she hides the fact that she doesn't see mayoi out of fear of being "abnormal" again.

HIDING SOMETHING MEANS NOT BEING HONEST!

In my 3points she wasn't being honest and created her own image of herself for others to see. So rubbish my ass.
izumi said:
most important factors for being tsundere is BLUSHING and NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF

And now that i think about it... saying that blushing is a trait for tsundere, is nonsense. Blushing is a trait to all manga girls! Yandere, tsundere, lolis, kuuderes, they all blush, what make manga girls so cute is the blush. In real life girls dont blush that much... i cant even recall when's the last time i've seen a real girl blush wtf. Blushing is a manga girl trait, not tsundere trait.

So in your eyes, you want all tsundere to be alike? If i girl doesnt resemble shana, louise, taiga, then she's not a tsundere? I mean just those 3, the only difference is their clothes and looks, other than that, those 3 are basically a simple copy paste... how original &gt;_&gt;'
Why cant a tsundere evolve and instead of all being stuttering and getting caught off guard, she's the one on the offensive and trashtalks? TRASHTALK IS HOT AND PROOF OF THAT COMBATIVE TSUNDERE PERSONALITY.
Hitagi was not honest with herself, she withdrew from people, drove away those who came close such as subaru, threw away her real emotions about the whole ordeal with her mother and the near-rape, carried the burden of that crab curse, and kept a straight face all along when she obviously wasn't satisfied.
Then araragi came and "broke" everything, just like all the guys who come along and win the tsundere over. Wasn't there that burst of emotions when that crab got rid off and while thanking araragi?
After being "saved" by araragi, she went from the girl who made herself into an outcast, to the girl glued to araragi... and while being glued, she kept on talking down to him, even though she actually fell for him and every once in a while admits liking/loving him... isnt that tsundere? Coz i can name a whole bunch of tsundere talking down on her love.
Plus, if we quote the 2 definitions of a tsundere in the club's front page, she's a definite, pure, 100% tsundere.

Yes you are absolutly right about confessing her love and her dirty talk, i'll give you that. But saying that she's honest with herself and is nothing like a tsundere is a heeeeell no!
That what makes her an epic tsundere and not another copy paste. She's the tsundere that can't be caught off guard (maybe once every month :P), she's the trashtalk tsundere queen, she's the tsundere with the balls to confess straight up... SHE'S A TSUNDERE! GET OVER IT!
Lol all you want
Modified by Ecchi_K, Oct 23, 2011 4:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 24, 2011 3:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 8724
^You just over thinking.
if you want think her as Tsundere, that's your right.
 
Oct 24, 2011 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
What a convenient counter-argument
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 24, 2011 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 8724
no point to continue.
Senjou is one of my fav chara. actually I like her because her coolness and her straight-minded. So, for me she's more to Kuudere than Tsundere
 
Oct 24, 2011 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
Well i cant say that i dont see any kuudere in her...
Tsu..kuu..dere? Maybe...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 28, 2011 9:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2494
She's not a tsundere at all.
 
Oct 28, 2011 9:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 501
3/5, kinda tsundere.
 
Nov 21, 2011 7:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 352
She's both yandere, tsundere and more. She has traits from different categories while not directly fitting any of them. However she has dialogue that breaks the illusion and reduces "naturalness" of her character thanks to SHAFT.

voted 2 (yantsun with a hint of gire; not helped by the fact that the love interest doesn't die when killed)

She also gives you hints that you better take and makes offers you can't really refuse.

 
Nov 22, 2011 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
I can see how people may consider her a kuudere (even tho i think she's a real tsundere), but calling her a yandere is something i really cant comprehend.
We talking about yandere such as gasai yuno or the higurashi girls right? The one and only psycho moment she had was when she stapled Araragi's mouth... she's everything BUT yandere.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 22, 2011 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 117
Ecchi_Kooks said:
I can see how people may consider her a kuudere (even tho i think she's a real tsundere), but calling her a yandere is something i really cant comprehend.
We talking about yandere such as gasai yuno or the higurashi girls right? The one and only psycho moment she had was when she stapled Araragi's mouth... she's everything BUT yandere.


I probably used the wrong term.
But I think I initially got that impression when she displays crazy characteristics.
i.e. stapling his mouth, stabbing his eye with a pencil, and implied physical abuse.

She does display yandere characteristics of being obsessive and she does
result in physical violence(a bit graphic type of violence. Not the type tsunderes usually inflict) due to jealousy.

I think she's a weird mix of everything.
"she's everything BUT yandere", is something I'd have to disagree with.
 
Nov 23, 2011 1:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
Hmm... i can see your point, but i cant really accept it. Because i see all those actions from her as bluff. Because if you think about it, she actually attack Araragi only once in the whole show (with the stapple at the very begining of the show). After that, the only kind of abuse she threw at araragi was verbal abuse. And even if Araragi is kinda immortal, i doubt she'll stab the eye of the guy she loves... if she actually had done it, i wouldnt be able to deny that she had any yandere charactristics :P

And if you think about it, those 3 things that ive mentioned (bluff, verbal abuse, close to eye stabbing) can be considered tsundere characteristics:
- Tsunderes usually spout things they dont mean and bluffing is KINDA close to that.
- Verbal abuse is surely a tsundere signature move.
- And about the eye-stabbing scene, how did araragi get out of it? Screaming that he's sorry and that she's the only woman for him. Now sure there wasnt the usual blushing and stuttering, but she did hesitate for a little while before answering "you say some rather nice things" (or something very close to that). It wasnt in the usual cliched way but she DEFINITLY got caught off guard there.

I do see a bit of truth in "a weird mix of everything", but because of what i've just mentioned (and other stuff ive mentioned in previous comments), she's more tsundere than anything else. Maybe 60% tsundere and 40% other stuff... more or less.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 23, 2011 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 117
I guess you're right.
I'd agree with what you're saying.
 
Nov 26, 2011 6:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2
Either I'm not a true anime watcher or something, but I think Senjougahara is more tsuntsun then deredere, 'cause she starts to attract to Araragi after Omoshikami left her, isn't it?
 
Nov 26, 2011 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 962
'cause she starts to attract to Araragi after Omoshikami left her, isn't it?
Well she felt as if it was all thanks to araragi that omoshikami left her, so that had something to do with her feelings for him.
I dont remember when exactly, but there was this one scene where she does say that one of things that attracted her to araragi was that kindness of his. That kindness that made him come back to help her, even after she stapled his mouth. (and than adds that he would actually save anyone and it wasnt just because it was her... but the fact that he actually came back and got oshino to get rid of that crab, was what won her over)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 27, 2011 11:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
She's a faker and she knows it. I give her 2 for trying. :D <3 Hitagi
 
Dec 5, 2011 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 83
I think Senjougahara can not be called a tsundere, even though she likes to play in this style. If person is a tsundere, she is tsundere, not kuudere or yandere or anything else... As we can not say she is a 100% tsundere, she is not a tsundere ^__^

Blushing has nothing to do with tsunderes it is true..

And she is quite straight forward girl as I think. She said Araragi that she loves him quite early, I'd say the next day after she met him (!). All the wordplay of her is just a game she loves very much. And it is not a tsundere game. She tries to be nice but is unable to because feelings overwhelms her. It is no accident in dialogue in the park we often hear increased heartbeat of her. She was nervous really because she wanted Araragi to accept her without straight words "A love you". For people it is often hard to tell words like this...

She was cheerful young girl before the story with her mother, sounds not like tsundere huh?

Another point - she posesses traits of yandere clearly - sometimes she looks like maniac. Not all the time like Yuno Gassai mentioned here, just sometimes... Who knows what could have happened if Araragi wouldn't cry when pensil was near his eye...

I doubt she could be called a kuudere. She is reasonable and calm most of the time, it is true. But she is not passive. Actually Senjougahara is quite dominating character.

Interesting point is we really rarely can see dere-dere side of hers. I guess she can not be called smth-dere hardly. Dere is not her trait. XD

After all Sejougahara is quite interesting character. ^__^ With submissive and stable Araragi they make a great couple =)
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »