Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 14, 2010 12:25 PM

May 2009
I don't understand why it's so popular after only one episode either, it wasn't great, just decent, but I doubt the next episodes will be any good.
bacchiJul 14, 2010 12:31 PM
Jul 14, 2010 12:36 PM
Jun 2010
I think the series might become repetitive. I don't know if anyone remembers, but for the first episode, we already had an average rating for hotD of 9.3!
that's something really stupid, like brittle faith that this was going to turn the anime world upside down. You gotta be such a believer in order to buy that crap.

After the second---------dropped to 8.36 - what have you got to say in your defense, HOTD maniacs?? Bam! How are you feeling? Not so hot now?!

the 9.3 rating was for 3 peoples votes, MAL updated it so the "real" rating is 8.36.

Jul 14, 2010 1:33 PM

Jun 2007
People are getting angry about HotD's high rating for two reasons. The first is that near enough EVERY new anime that's semi-decent gets an average of 8+/10 on MAL due to must users not being as smart as myself; 10ing everything. The second reason is that it isn't THAT good, it being just another survival series that's fun but nothing remarkable - it being far too shallow to earn respect.

I've read the first five volumes of the manga, dropping it with a score of 6/10. It starts quite strongly but, once the school section is over (episode three) it becomes increasingly dull. The female characters are just tits with faces throughout, the lead's bitch getting over her boyfriend's death super-fast and lusting for the lead's cock instead, and the mini-arcs take forever to finish. The last arc before I dropped it took the cake, it - originally enough - taking place in a shopping mall and sod all happening for numerous chapters.

I only started the manga because it's a Madhouse production and, with motion, colour and movement, a fan service heavy zombie series always has a lot more chance of being enjoyable. Plus, I'm interested to see where the story goes, considering the manga is a long way from completion - none of the kids having found their parents yet, five volumes in. Right now I'm giving it 8/10 due to the start being the best part, but my rating will probably drop to 7/10 - it having an extra point over the manga as a result of Madhouse providing a quality adaptation of a so-so series.

Before people start typing up one episode reviews, 10/10ing it, it'd be a good idea to read the manga. Or, y'know, see some more anime before they make themselves look like clueless plonkers. Not everyone can be as intelligent as me, I'm well aware, but they could at least TRY to act like they have SOME smarts.
AironicallyHumanJul 14, 2010 1:36 PM
Jul 14, 2010 2:22 PM

Oct 2008
I was reading the manga today , and guess i have to agree wit what you've said about the characters . The characters , especially the females , are boring and dull .
Jul 14, 2010 8:45 PM

Sep 2008
silent_killer said:
I was reading the manga today , and guess i have to agree wit what you've said about the characters . The characters , especially the females , are boring and dull .

yep, they're basically just animanga stereotype blended in west-zombie movies homage.

not more not less.
Jul 14, 2010 9:39 PM

Nov 2009
I'm just going to wait and see how the anime turns out, whether I will check the manga out im not sure.
Jul 14, 2010 9:53 PM
Mar 2010
jpunk said:
it's one of the most overrated shows out there.

Says the one with Elfen lied in his favs xD

Ah I miss the days when zombie flicks were meant to be watched for enjoyment without being overly analytical about it.
kipmantaveJul 14, 2010 9:57 PM
Jul 15, 2010 1:56 AM

Aug 2009
silent_killer said:
BUT... BUT...

DITZ DOCTOR ROCKS... D: D:
Jul 15, 2010 2:30 AM

Sep 2008
ringoo4 said:
silent_killer said:
BUT... BUT...

DITZ DOCTOR ROCKS... D: D:

Best post EVA.
DITZ DOCTOR/NURSE would be #1 chara on MAL soon. Mark my word.
Jul 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Sep 2008
Kagurawr said:
kipmantave said:
ays the one with Elfen lied in his favs xD

Ah I miss the days when zombie flicks were meant to be watched for enjoyment without being overly analytical about it.

Yup. Back then people at least admitted it was shit.

You know, for someone who hates this anime, you seem to be on this board a lot. A bit odd, but uh...whatever floats your boat I guess.
---

Hmm...
Jul 15, 2010 4:51 AM

Jul 2010
BlackCheese said:
Kagurawr said:
kipmantave said:
ays the one with Elfen lied in his favs xD

Yup. Back then people at least admitted it was shit.

You know, for someone who hates this anime, you seem to be on this board a lot. A bit odd, but uh...whatever floats your boat I guess.

you know what they say, "the more you hate the more you love"
Jul 15, 2010 4:53 AM
Nov 2008
Aironic said:
People are getting angry about HotD's high rating for two reasons. The first is that near enough EVERY new anime that's semi-decent gets an average of 8+/10 on MAL due to must users not being as smart as myself; 10ing everything. The second reason is that it isn't THAT good, it being just another survival series that's fun but nothing remarkable - it being far too shallow to earn respect.

I've read the first five volumes of the manga, dropping it with a score of 6/10. It starts quite strongly but, once the school section is over (episode three) it becomes increasingly dull. The female characters are just tits with faces throughout, the lead's bitch getting over her boyfriend's death super-fast and lusting for the lead's cock instead, and the mini-arcs take forever to finish. The last arc before I dropped it took the cake, it - originally enough - taking place in a shopping mall and sod all happening for numerous chapters.

I only started the manga because it's a Madhouse production and, with motion, colour and movement, a fan service heavy zombie series always has a lot more chance of being enjoyable. Plus, I'm interested to see where the story goes, considering the manga is a long way from completion - none of the kids having found their parents yet, five volumes in. Right now I'm giving it 8/10 due to the start being the best part, but my rating will probably drop to 7/10 - it having an extra point over the manga as a result of Madhouse providing a quality adaptation of a so-so series.

Before people start typing up one episode reviews, 10/10ing it, it'd be a good idea to read the manga. Or, y'know, see some more anime before they make themselves look like clueless plonkers. Not everyone can be as intelligent as me, I'm well aware, but they could at least TRY to act like they have SOME smarts.

Coming from the user that gave the original GiTS a 6?

Well, I see what kind of fans we're attracting here.
Jul 15, 2010 5:22 AM

Jul 2010
Heika said:
I don't understand why it's so popular after only one episode either, it wasn't great, just decent, but I doubt the next episodes will be any good.

Same reason why death note was very popular back then.
Jul 15, 2010 5:33 AM
Jun 2008
vumeban said:
you know what they say, "the more you hate the more you love"
very poetic LOL

Even before I watch this series I knew it gonna be overrated because of the overrated preview.The preview is toooo awesome....people sure like judge the book by its cover .
Anyway,I will catch up and watch this Anime later on...damn I haven't even finish watching my Angel beat(to difficult to watch).....
Jul 15, 2010 5:35 AM

Jun 2007
I fail to see what not being moved by Oshii's attempts at philosophical rambling, disguised as movies with characters, as well as not being fond of sci-fi in general, has anything to do with HotD. Or HotD's manga not being that good, and this being an excellent adaptation of that work.

And, as for Death Note, that gripped people from the get-go, with the very first episode, because of Light's realistic world view and the promise of something a little different - a story following an anti-hero as he, rightly or wrongly, attempts to do bad things for, in his mind, the greater good. HotD just has lots of action involving zombies, as well as the odd booby jiggle or panty shot. Death Note showed promise because of the dialogue, where as HotD looks promising to those green because of guilty pleasure reasons. So, I don't even see why DN has been mentioned when it's one of the few anime worthy of its hype...?

Unless Madhouse pull a rabbit out of a hat, we're talking 7-8/10, using my number logic. A lot depends on if they attempt to go for an anime only ending, and if they do the opposite of what they usually do with original endings.
AironicallyHumanJul 15, 2010 5:42 AM
Jul 15, 2010 5:46 AM

Sep 2008
Kagurawr said:

Nah, I don't necessarily hate this anime. Check my list. It's rated at 4/10, which is only 1.00 lower than my mean score for my currently watching anime. Or alternatively, 1.70 lower than my mean score for all of my watched anime.

Rating something as 4 does not mean I hate the show, it merely means I use the scales all the way from top to bottom unlike you weeaboos.

Clearly you dislike it enough. After all, you've stated quite clearly that this show is "shit" in several topics throughout the forum. At any rate, let me rephrase what I said.

For someone who thinks this anime is "shit" you sure seem to be on this board a lot.
---

Hmm...
Jul 15, 2010 6:47 AM

Aug 2009
BlackCheese said:
Kagurawr said:

Nah, I don't necessarily hate this anime. Check my list. It's rated at 4/10, which is only 1.00 lower than my mean score for my currently watching anime. Or alternatively, 1.70 lower than my mean score for all of my watched anime.

Rating something as 4 does not mean I hate the show, it merely means I use the scales all the way from top to bottom unlike you weeaboos.

Clearly you dislike it enough. After all, you've stated quite clearly that this show is "shit" in several topics throughout the forum. At any rate, let me rephrase what I said.

For someone who thinks this anime is "shit" you sure seem to be on this board a lot.

He's probably forgot what he has posted before; since burning brain is always black.

unlike you weeaboos.

Pretty good stuff.
ringoo4Jul 15, 2010 7:05 AM
Jul 15, 2010 7:07 AM

Sep 2008
lol, ringgo... I actually think you and him have some similarities :P

BTW last message for the haters, don't call this title is "shit" because honestly that what this title aimed as goal from the startl.
fertygoJul 15, 2010 7:10 AM
Jul 15, 2010 7:17 AM

Aug 2009
fertygo said:
Liek eating apple pies? :D
Jul 15, 2010 7:27 AM

Jul 2010
fertygo said:

BTW last message for the haters, don't call this title is "shit" because honestly that what this title aimed as goal from the startl.

Must've strong loved fer all em shits.
Jul 15, 2010 7:32 AM
May 2010
Whats wrong with just enjoying the fucking show?? if its overated then go and fucking put a 1 for all i care. If its overrated then just let it be like other people said the worlds not fucking gonna end cuz 1 anime was overhyped and overrated
Jul 15, 2010 7:53 AM
Jun 2010
fertygo said:

Speaking of the title, why is it called "Highschool of the dead" if they're going out of the school ? It makes perfect sense for the 2 first episodes, after that it's not gonna work out.

Jul 15, 2010 7:57 AM

Jul 2010
supersayen said:
fertygo said:

Speaking of the title, why is it called "Highschool of the dead" if they're going out of the school ? It makes perfect sense for the 2 first episodes, after that it's not gonna work out.

Good question, maybe its got somethin to do with em bein highschoolers.
Jul 15, 2010 12:28 PM

Mar 2009
saying this anime is totally overrated as well as saying this anime is gonna be THE anime in 2010 - i doubt anyone can say how this anime is going to turn out after just 2 episodes
it could turn out to be worse than school days or more popular than d.gray-man (i chose the extreme on purpose just to show you how useless this discussion is)

after seeing the first 2 episodes i can only say that both sides have their points
on one hand i really like the art in this anime (i really want to see it in blu-ray) and seeing the fighting scenes (which actually turned out to be quite realistic seeing they are highschool students) those episodes got me quite excited
on the other hand the story sure is taking its time to develope but i think we can all guess what its like (bad bad virus from government experiments or whatsoever is beeing reaaally bad and is actually residing in humans making them into man-eating zombies - resident evil highschool anyone?)
well the plot seems like it isnt something new but for real now....what IS actually new now that we've got thousands and thousands of anime
the developers sure are having a hard time pleasing their fans with new stuff

another thing which i find really useless (but i guess this is MAL for you) is rating an anime after 2 episodes (or even one), going even further such as making a review about it....anime review about the first episode...yea i'm sure you can tell everyone who wants to watch that whats going on in this anime.... -.-
why just not rate it until episode 5-10 or something like that
when you actually get an idea of how this is going to turn out
we wouldnt have all the commotion about it if everyone just keeps watching the first few episodes without rating it

and for the haters:
if you dont like it....than how about not watching it? ok sure i wouldnt say i had never badmouthed about an anime but really...do it when its finished or leave it be (dont watch it)
Jul 15, 2010 1:11 PM
Aug 2009
one of the better series of the season.
Jul 15, 2010 1:18 PM

May 2008
Vudis said:

and for the haters:
if you dont like it....than how about not watching it? ok sure i wouldnt say i had never badmouthed about an anime but really...do it when its finished or leave it be (dont watch it)

I agree ... We aren't forcing you to watch it.. and also... the haters are acting like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh33bGAxl58
Jul 15, 2010 2:54 PM
Jun 2009
The Manga is great, I can't complain shit!
But the anime... the first ep was decent but the second ep with the darkness-censoring made me rage so frickin' hard.
I thought they didn't need to censor it on BOTH channels but with the recent changes in japanese politcs this might just be the beginning...

TL/DR;
Censoring killed it, Manga>Anime, over-hyped but decent, still watching.
Jul 15, 2010 5:36 PM

Sep 2009
danieltzj said:
Whats wrong with just enjoying the fucking show?? if its overated then go and fucking put a 1 for all i care. If its overrated then just let it be like other people said the worlds not fucking gonna end cuz 1 anime was overhyped and overrated

Whats wrong with someone stating his opinion and having a discussion about it?

Fuck, people need to learn what an opinion is. Don't bash or flame just because you disagree.
Jul 15, 2010 5:40 PM
Nov 2008
Vudis said:

and for the haters:

If I waste 24 minutes of my life on shit, I'm going to throw it back up on whoever fed it to me and who liked it enough to convince me to try it.
Jul 15, 2010 5:43 PM

Sep 2009
NikuiKira12 said:
Vudis said:

and for the haters:

I agree ... We aren't forcing you to watch it.. and also... the haters are acting like this...

Define a hater, please?

Because I don't like this show so far.
Im hoping it will get better.

I think it's pretty bland and needs hardcore improvement in all areas except art direction.

Does that make me a hater?
Jul 15, 2010 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
Sabinlerose said:
NikuiKira12 said:
Vudis said:

and for the haters:

Define a hater, please?

Because I don't like this show so far.
Im hoping it will get better.

I think it's pretty bland and needs hardcore improvement in all areas except art direction.

Does that make me a hater?
The truth is, you are perfectly right. People in Mal only knows black and white, and everyone is defined as either 'FUCKIN TROLL HATERS' or 'FUKIN WEABOO FANZ'.

Sad story. People need to know how to distinguish simple mindless haters and those who aren't.
Jul 15, 2010 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
i'm specifically talking about those who dont bring up arguments and just say that the anime is shit
of course everyone got his/her own opinion and its also a matter of taste but cant some people just argument normally without throwing swear words around in an anime discussion

its as ringoo4 says
thats basically the fact for about every discussion about movies, tv series, anime, etc.

if anyone felt defensive about what i wrote - than i'm sorry
i only wanted to state how many posts that would-be-better-written-in-another-way are in this thread
Jul 15, 2010 10:00 PM
Jun 2008
Sabinlerose said:
If you want hard core watch LoLH,head flying,body cut into half,and body smash into pieces......by far the most cruel Anime of the season
Jul 15, 2010 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
supersayen said:
fertygo said:

BTW last message for the haters, don't call this title is "shit" because honestly that what this title aimed as goal from the start.

B'coz this is money sucking project from the start, offering stereotype from Animanga (Highschool, dere-dere, boobs... oh wait) blended with west madafakkin shit zombie movies homage.
Bravo I'm a genius.
Jul 16, 2010 4:54 AM
Jul 2010
Listen up all you HOTD fags out there. This show ain't got no originality, the art sucks, the story sucks and seems as it its copied from a third rate hollywood film. Don't squeal just because this show sucks.
Jul 16, 2010 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
ubu96 said:
Listen up all you HOTD fags out there. This show ain't got no originality, the art sucks, the story sucks and seems as it its copied from a third rate hollywood film. Don't squeal just because this show sucks.
Nice troll, bro. Fake account doesn't help, my friend.
Jul 16, 2010 7:00 AM

Mar 2009
d4n13lr0x said:
Everyone just likes it because it's the first actual ZOMBIE ANIME.

No, it's not. There are other anime with zombies that came out before this, you know.

flygon250 said:

Both Shiki and Occult Gakuin look better than it so far IMO, but they are rated much lower due to having much less blood.

I respect your opinion but I must say I disagree with this, I honestly think it's due to the lack of ecchi rather than lack of blood. :P but I do agree that they both look better than HOTD so far.

As for the overrated/overhyped thing, yes, it is. And not in a good way. Before people bombard me with pointless comments too, I just want to say I love this show which is strange because I normally hate anything with ecchi in but let's just say I don't like it. "If you don't like it, just don't watch it gosh, nobody is forcing you to!" So okay, I stop watching. But that doesn't stop me constantly seeing this annoyingly, overhyped show popping up everywhere I go. Do you guys get it now?

People don't just complain because they think the show is bad and can't understand why people like it, it's because it's annoying seeing something on almost every page they load. It's the same with other Supernatural titles, which I am not going to mention because I don't particularly want people going on at me for just saying a popular franchise and plus, although it may have a manhwa, I don't class it as part of the animanga world.

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Jul 16, 2010 7:02 AM

Sep 2008
ubu96 said:

wow double account-er eh ?
nice try bro.
Jul 16, 2010 7:40 AM

Oct 2008
ubu96 said:

i would have applauded for you , if you posted this from your original account . . But sadly , you didn't :( ha ha ha . . Nice trollin though . .
Jul 16, 2010 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
xBlackRosex said:
d4n13lr0x said:
Everyone just likes it because it's the first actual ZOMBIE ANIME.

No, it's not. There are other anime with zombies that came out before this, you know.

flygon250 said:

Both Shiki and Occult Gakuin look better than it so far IMO, but they are rated much lower due to having much less blood.

I respect your opinion but I must say I disagree with this, I honestly think it's due to the lack of ecchi rather than lack of blood. :P but I do agree that they both look better than HOTD so far.

As for the overrated/overhyped thing, yes, it is. And not in a good way. Before people bombard me with pointless comments too, I just want to say I love this show which is strange because I normally hate anything with ecchi in but let's just say I don't like it. "If you don't like it, just don't watch it gosh, nobody is forcing you to!" So okay, I stop watching. But that doesn't stop me constantly seeing this annoyingly, overhyped show popping up everywhere I go. Do you guys get it now?

People don't just complain because they think the show is bad and can't understand why people like it, it's because it's annoying seeing something on almost every page they load. It's the same with other Supernatural titles, which I am not going to mention because I don't particularly want people going on at me for just saying a popular franchise and plus, although it may have a manhwa, I don't class it as part of the animanga world.

As far as googling and asking questions on every question website goes, I haven't seen a single actual zombie apocalyptic anime besides this. That's what I mean by an actual Zombie anime. The only other anime with so called zombies are Princess Resurrection and Zombie Loan, both of which I've watched but know that they aren't really the zombie anime I was looking for. This is. Apocalypse+Zombies+hot chicks=Win in a way that can't be imagined.
I agree with you on the ecchi. Ecchi sells, and everyone in the anime industry knows that. If there's no ecchi, you either need a huge name to stand behind you, or be a huge name to sell. Either way, yep, ecchi attracts attention. Personally, I don't see the appeal of it. If you really want to see tits and panties, go watch porn. I think moe and being cute sells a lot better and to a better audience than ecchi, but that's just me. And I don't really give a damn about panty shots, boob jiggles, etc , as long as it doesn't get in the way of the story and doesn't become the focus of it.
I haven't seen HotD advertised anywhere unless I google it. I first saw the anime adaptation on a forum of the HotD manga. After that, I've seen it ONCE on the new reviews page that exploded after the first episode. Come ON, seriously. Nobody seemed to give a rats ass of the manga and that has a really good rating. The manga is excellent, but people want to believe that the anime is shit? How does that make sense when it's adaptation is going word for word, scene by scene. It just seems like this anime attracted every single troll and 4chan attention seeking problem child to it like Mecca to Muslims or Jerusalem for Jews or the Vatican City for Catholics. And I don't get this overhyped nonsensical donkey turd elephant shit. It may seem like I'm butthurt, but the only place I see HotD is either on the HotD page on MAL or the HotD page on an anime site to watch it. Where the hell is this overhyped, overrated, etc whore cry every troll has been talking about? No, it's not because people see it everywhere they go. It's because they want to feel different from everyone else or spit on it because they want to see how its fans react. And again.. if you don't know how to ignore something because it annoys you, then you have to grow up. There's gonna be a lot of that in the real world.
But really, after all this, I don't think I really care anymore. There will always be haters, fanboys, fangirls, whores, and dog shit on the sidewalk, so why not just ignore it and continue on.
neverLampJul 16, 2010 1:13 PM
Jul 16, 2010 5:52 PM

Jul 2010
It's funny how much hate High School of the Dead has garnered. It's like people have no clue that it started out as a manga and part of the reason people are so hyped about this is they know what to expect. The first two episodes had amazing production values. My only worry about the series is that since it is only going to have 12 episodes they may not be able to close it very well (unless they decide to continue working on it next season due to its popularity) and will even end up skipping the mall arc (which I enjoyed a lot).

While a zombie apocalypse may not be an original idea in many other mediums this is the first time that it is being covered in a manga or anime. It's something fresh and new to hundreds of anime fans.

A lot of people who are saying this is the best series of the year are familiar with the manga. I haven't seen many [any] people say it is the best series ever. I think that's just people who don't like the show exaggerating because they're angry that people don't agree with their opinion.

Is High School of the Dead a 10/10? I don't think so, but I won't get upset when people have a different opinion than me. I hate Baccano! and think Occult Academy is one of the worst shows this season but I don't feel the need to make topics for the purpose of berating the show.

I realize that High School of the Dead is something that the industry is using to pull in more people. Bashing it for the sake of bashing it is like how some gamers bashed Nintendo when they tried to expand their market.
Jul 16, 2010 8:56 PM
Nov 2008
singAlong said:
It's funny how much hate High School of the Dead has garnered. It's like people have no clue that it started out as a manga and part of the reason people are so hyped about this is they know what to expect.

That'd be a good point, if HotD didn't only have 26 chapters over the last 4 years and it hasn't finished yet.

In other words, we're careening straight towards an anime-only ending. How grand.
Jul 17, 2010 12:44 AM

Dec 2009
I don't see how it coming from a manga makes any difference to how good it is or isn't, and people don't seem to understand that.
Jul 17, 2010 5:31 AM

Mar 2010
Its not that bad, but its not very good. Story is quite unoroginal + too much ecchi. Time will show if this show is wirth watching.
Jul 17, 2010 6:50 AM

Mar 2010
Reading this thread has been keeping me entertained for a long time now..

Jul 17, 2010 7:52 AM

Sep 2009
Deathtonavi said:
I don't see how it coming from a manga makes any difference to how good it is or isn't, and people don't seem to understand that.

Gantz, and Berserk are clear proof of that.
Jul 17, 2010 8:20 AM

Oct 2008
Kagurawr said:
Is it just me or should anime series be rated based on the anime itself?!

u got brains...so on wat basis do u think most of the ppl here rate ANIME series...ahahahah
Jul 17, 2010 8:23 AM
Dec 2009
2 More days for episode 3
Herp derp.
Jul 17, 2010 8:30 AM

Jun 2010
only so much can be told by the first episode but you cant call it overrated or whatever until more episodes come out so this thread is stupid until there are more episodes :P jst my opinion

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Jul 17, 2010 8:35 AM
Jun 2010
It is surprising... You'd think with the experience of anime-watchers around here, that they'd know that one episode doesn't make an anime; and that even if the early part of a series is good, doesn't mean that it'll end well.

Thus I never watch an anime until it is already completed, to allow me to perfectly observe what I'm watching. :3
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.