Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2010 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
HIHO Ragnarok Fans :3
I have bad and good news
The bad one: euRO will probably be closed (due to some server problems I think)
The good one: I got to know some people, who are working at a Ragnarok server. He will be no different from euRO (besides exp rate (x5) and 2 npc (banker, coinbanker). With this erver we want euRO to live on like it is :)
Here is the link for the forum (but it`s still in german) : http://justro-forum.tk/
I translate the news from the forum here for those who can`t speak/read german:

New Project JustRo "
Dear players or should I say "Welcome"?

I write once the first news about the server to present a little.

The project Just RO was brought to life, when the news came EuRo probably be closed, which is not yet firmly. However, we want to be able to provide the JRO team, stick with the project soon to a playable server alla EuRO.

At the moment, the works are running on full-speed on and it will put everything that the server as fast as possible with optimal settings is available.

The server data so far look like this:

Rates: 5x 5x 5x

I think the cards are MvP as adjusted.

The server runs on the latest eAthena version, and is also in-game up to date

There will be no luxury NPC's as they are common on most private-Server (Buffer, Warper, Job Changer ect pp)
The one and only NPC's is to be installed hire a banker to the annoying "to a trusted player looking for the money just keeps me time for me to avoid. We are also superior on a stylist to install that can be used to Just Coins.

The Prontera Tourism Office, we will make an NPC out of you will sell to the known Coins Just for you bundles.

The Just Coins you will either by daily votes, which puts the server in the top lists something up, get or buy, but by by comfortable against your real money, so you come not only immediately to your favorite headgear, but the server and hence also the just-team under the arms.

The team consists of two JustRo Admins, architect, and Dr. Snuggles, and 2 Game Master and me.

* The second GM has not yet registered, Nick will once he has chosen to be inserted above

All Admins and GM's are very reliable and give you an answer to your questions gladly. At present, however, we ask you if you send something PN questions / want to say this is sent to the two GM's, because the admins are busy at the moment with the very structure of the server.

Of course, like to see proposals, but please respect it does not mean that we will implement this and then do not be too sad if we will reject even then very many. We will look like our idea of how the server. So proposals such as eg. "I would like a Warper" you can immediately rejected as "see". Makes any meaningful proposals with preparation and cons and why this particular proposal should be implemented.

In addition, as a kind of community cooperation with the Gamona "Just Aion is" team planned to the whole also is conducting. There will be a page on which several games (Aion, Ragnarok, WoW will be ...) is presented and we will take them to the Ragnarok Part. But that's all in the planning =)

I think I have everything written what is planned for the moment and I have the project presented Ro Just a little.

We welcome you here to register on the forum and revive it a bit, while waiting for new messages

In this sense, a lot of fun with the anticipation

Moon cat ~ Just Ro Team

Well sorry I´m not that good at English either, but I hope it helped

[ALL players are welcome-^_^-]

Please continue to give it to other players.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What server?

Ellyheim - Apr 25, 2011

1 by noobcaek »»
Nov 27, 2011 2:01 AM

Sticky: » Member Cards!

Kruxia - Dec 25, 2009

33 by Ellyheim »»
Apr 25, 2011 1:26 AM

» Favorite Classes?

FearedKnight - Jan 20, 2008

20 by TakeshiQ »»
Mar 4, 2011 4:46 PM

» Worst moments while playing Ragnarok Online.

Kruxia - Feb 8, 2009

11 by CodenameStrike »»
Dec 26, 2009 9:31 AM

» Ragnarok the animation

Mr_Crowley - Jun 13, 2008

1 by Kruxia »»
Feb 8, 2009 2:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.