Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 4 Discussion

Jul 5, 2010 9:33 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NOOOO, hes only digging the hole farther for himself! next episode he will probably see emma again when she visits london and then fall in love and then it will be even harder for him to get her. now he has to leave the marriage, which means theyll have to elope or something... eleanor will be extremely sad and her sister will want to kill will! i must watch the next episode now!!!
Modified by en_____, May 8, 2016 3:27 PM

Sep 25, 2010 4:06 AM

For god's sake D:
I can't believe it D:! Why? She loves Emma, he loves her DDD:!!!
*dies

Dec 2, 2010 1:15 PM

... Yeah. Definitely digging his own grave with this one. It does mean we get to see a lot of good drama, though. Really makes things interesting.

I still find Hans intriguing... More attention on him now almost since William seems to be acting like an idiot. :\ He just seems like his dad's puppet now. Just a bit.

Apr 13, 2011 12:19 PM

yep totally in the Hans camp now...though I suspect it will all be for naught.

may William and Elanor be tepidly happy with each other and have simpering cowardly children just like them.
Overthinking Anime a site devoted to anime and analysis. More fun than you might think.

Sep 16, 2011 4:58 AM

William wtf are you doing?
Modified by MagEarwhig, Sep 16, 2011 5:17 AM

Dec 30, 2011 1:18 PM

-urge to hit William with a shoe rising-

Srsly wtf? And I remember him saying he wouldn't marry anyone else in the first season. What is this now? What a weak man.

Oct 25, 2012 4:39 PM

dat swimsuit... shows how all women are just attention seeking whores when set free nowadays..

Will is the most pathetic boring ML ever.. he's killing the show for me.

Though I'm digging the fanservice + Dorothea combo..

Jan 24, 2013 12:32 AM
Go home Willy. You're drunk.

May 17, 2013 2:16 PM

Oh boy great episode! William asked Eleanor to marry him and Emma is back in London! This is getting real good, I wonder if Emma will be reunited with William! Lets see what's next!

Jun 2, 2013 12:14 PM

I kinda like that Monica girl from this episode. I think she's more beautiful than her sister. Hope to see more of her later on.

Jun 26, 2013 4:11 PM

I feel like pulling all my hair and go bald. Wtf is that asshole doing?

Jun 27, 2013 12:40 PM
Great episode! This show is totally my cup of tea.

Mar 10, 2014 5:43 AM
Acid flashback

Love it. A badass onee-sama voiced by Kikuko Inoue shows up and William proposes to Eleanor at the same time is coming back to the capital of the Empire.

I feel really, really sorry for Eleanor because we all know William loved Emma still. William is weak, And god that preview scares me.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 10:10 PM

William you f*cking idiot! Arrrrghhhh!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Apr 15, 2015 7:58 AM
EdenBaggins said:

Totally agree all went in wrong direction...shit! William is so daddy's son...He can't become a good family head!

Dec 2, 2015 9:57 AM

Within 2-3 months all his True Love for Emma have vanished. I just can't believe what happened.
Didn't he said in last season that he not gonna marry anyone except Emma.
Modified by Mikoshiba-san, Dec 2, 2015 10:05 AM

May 7, 2016 6:57 AM

Eleanor is way prettier with the hair down, her sister have a complex it seems lol
William shouldn't have asked her hand! and Emma is back...

May 30, 2017 5:41 PM

William crossed the lie of no return... I said this because he is going to make 2 persons suffer. Emma if he suddenly saw this development and Eleanor if he backtracks his decision after giving her hope... like Hakim said he is truly a p*ussy spineless man.

en_____ said:
NOOOO, hes only digging the hole farther for himself! next episode he will probably see emma again when she visits london and then fall in love and then it will be even harder for him to get her.
+1

merle_noir said:
... Yeah. Definitely digging his own grave with this one.

William seems to be acting like an idiot. :\ He just seems like his dad's puppet now. Just a bit.
+1

stormgoddess said:
-urge to hit William with a shoe rising-

Srsly wtf? And I remember him saying he wouldn't marry anyone else in the first season. What is this now? What a weak man.
+1

EdenBaggins said:
This AF...

xchee said:
William you f*cking idiot! Arrrrghhhh!
+1

SenChen said:
EdenBaggins said:

Totally agree all went in wrong direction...shit! William is so daddy's son...He can't become a good family head!
+1

Markcolloway said:
Within 2-3 months all his True Love for Emma have vanished. I just can't believe what happened.
Didn't he said in last season that he not gonna marry anyone except Emma.
Yeah and he didn’t even search for her...

May 5, 3:38 PM

The prospect that Emma and Hans would get closer became a certainty after the events of this episode. Not that I would mind it, Hans is a likeable guy who also showed some wits. Really interested in the upcoming developments.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.