Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 5, 2010 2:23 PM

Since we had a thread on Nuriko's big reveal, why not Amiboshi's? So how did everyone react when Amiboshi revealed himself as a member of the seiryuu 7 and not Chiriko?

I remember watching it the first time saying he can't be Chiriko. The opening credits showed someone else. He's not in the OP. Then he revealed himself and I was "I knew it!" My best friend watched it and thought the artists had messed up the OP. LOL
Modified by taylorrtantrum, Jul 5, 2010 8:58 PM

Jul 5, 2010 9:04 PM

ahaha, another good topic. ^^
i had the same thoughts as you and your best friend as the same time. x)
i was like 'he isn't in the opening' then i was like creators made mistakes! :D
<3

Jul 6, 2010 1:55 PM
well, I knew right away but it wasn't like the OP thing, it was different. My reaction to the
duotrouble said:
So how did everyone react when Amiboshi revealed himself as a member of the seiryuu 7 and not Chiriko?
was that I was a bit surpised but not completely to say I didn't know it coming. (It was obivous, and I smiled happily when I found out. It was a bit sadden to see Amiboshi as the bad guy.)
Modified by paigy_loli, Jul 7, 2010 7:44 PM
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.

Jul 7, 2010 5:34 AM
I already knew he was Amiboshi wasn't apart of the Suzaku Seven.
the opening showed it all.

Aug 3, 2010 7:45 PM

Yeah... I noticed the OP... thus I wasn't surprised.

Sep 15, 2010 12:06 AM
my bestfriend love amiboshi so much and when she founds out his not part of the suzaku seven she was devastated..

i love it when he plays his instrument..

Sep 15, 2010 3:07 PM

lady_katherine said:
my bestfriend love amiboshi so much and when she founds out his not part of the suzaku seven she was devastated..

Did she skip the opening credits when she watched?