Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 25, 2011 9:29 AM

Aug 2009
Ah, no.

Not because I don't like violence, but because I'd probably lose D:
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Feb 25, 2011 9:38 PM

Dec 2009
I would rather not have to fight anybody, but I would really like to fight someone if they start it. I do not think I would ever throw the first punch. I want to try getting mugged if the other person does not have a weapon.

“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.”
~ Fulton Oursler
Feb 25, 2011 11:20 PM

Jan 2011
I used to pick up fights all the time when I was younger, but now I stopped. It's not ladylike.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Feb 26, 2011 12:11 AM

Feb 2011
Even though I'm short-tempered, I'm able to contain it in public. I don't want to make a scene. Someone would have to say or do something pretty awful to make me throw a punch. Besides, I don't really get in fights with people. Verbal or physical. Not mah thaaang.

It's just pointless drama that I don't need...
Boo888Feb 26, 2011 3:20 PM
Feb 26, 2011 3:36 AM

Nov 2010
If I was pushed that far then yes. But I would never start the fight. only for self-defense...
Feb 26, 2011 9:34 PM

Sep 2010
I spar. But don't fight. Because 99.9% of everything can be resolved with listening. >_>
Jul 22, 2011 4:26 AM
Apr 2009
got in a few rights growing up... and then I became an adult, and then I stopped for the most part. Having to take stupidly large amounts of accountability for your actions sucks. Now, if some kid is talking shit to me, and I hit him across the face with a frozen fish, suddenly it is assault... but in high school it would have been 'damn funny' >_> I sometimes wish I was still under 18... just so I could teach some punks a lesson... :\

Back in elementary school, I was bullied alot but I was always the 'good little child'/sheep and went and told a 'responsible' adult... which never fixed the issue. Around the time I entered jr. high, I got sick of going through the system, and decided that if someone punched me, I would do my best to incapacitate them as much as possible. I decided that when in a fight, it was best if I disregarded my own safety, and went with the route of maximum damage to my opponent. even if I lost, they would be so fucked up they would never try picking another fight. After I took this idea to heart I stopped being bullied very quickly... people just decided it was not worth their time. Later in jr. high, I got on the bad side of a few of the local gangs, and had some fights then as well... in which I was generally hopelessly outnumbered and got my ass handed to me. Even got stabbed one time... :S I always figured if I screwed up at least one of their guys as bad as I was, then it was a good fight. My high school was much more 'safe', fewer gangs, and I had more friends with similar interests... so I rarely fought. only got in like 3 fights that whole time. After turning 18, only been in 2 fights... once was with my father, which lead to me moving out... second, it was because some twit in the college cafeteria thought he was funny and kept throwing french fries at me from across the room and laughing about it... >_> Seriously, we are all adults in this room, do we really have to throw food to prove how cool we are? well... after a few minutes of this, I was already in a bad mood. I decided that rather than taking the moral high ground and leaving, I was gonna mess him up. It felt so good... relieving all that stress.
Jul 22, 2011 10:29 AM

May 2009
If I have to, but I never start fights anyway.
Jul 22, 2011 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
I'll be honest... I'm a super wuss. So, no starting fights for me. I'll defend myself if I have to.
Jul 22, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
Back when I was a kid, yeah. I'd provoke someone because they pissed me off first. Plus I had a really bad temper, so that gets in the way too.

Nowadays I'm much more calm and I tend to avoid fights whenever I can. But when I'm provoked or if one of my buddies is getting harassed, I'd probably go on a rampage.

Not sure that'll likely happen, but w/e.
dietmangoJul 22, 2011 1:23 PM
Jul 22, 2011 2:06 PM

Jun 2011
well in elementary school, i always got into fights with the people who were hogging the games and such, and i always ended up winning them (even though i was tiny i was flexible and agile so once we were on the floor I would maneuver my legs so that they did something weird to the other guys face and then he would turn over and stop fighting me cuz he didnt like the smell of my socks... i always ended up going to the principals office, but none p cks fights with me anymore.
Jul 22, 2011 2:09 PM

Jan 2011
I'm in a clan so I tend to get into fights more often than regular people.
Jul 22, 2011 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
I got into a fight with a baka chihuahua once..
Jul 22, 2011 7:03 PM

Nov 2010
only got into a fist fight twice, now i know how idiotic physical fights are, when i get into fights it's usually conversationally, and they always lose
Jul 22, 2011 9:57 PM

Jan 2010
Four times. All because of some dickwad faggot bullying others. Three of them about a good 2 feet taller than me. Won all of em, if them runnin away counts. Makes me sick. Got suspended three times on our fucked up system, then just stopped giving a shit about others. If someone provokes me though, I'd just walk away. Trash like that aren't even worth it.
Jul 26, 2011 10:47 PM
Sep 2010
i spar alot but i have only fought out of anger three times lol and lost one got a pretty bad black eye but fighting is fun its not as dangerous as most people think unless the guy u beat up wants revenge or somethin but thats never happened to me
Jul 27, 2011 2:25 AM

Feb 2011
Usually i am very calm but if someone picks a fight with me i will fight them
Jul 27, 2011 3:06 AM

Jan 2010
Got rolled the other night.
Tried to get up and hit back, but was getting kicked by 4 guys about my size.
Impossible.

It was a surprise attack. They hooked me to the face as I walked past them.
Sucked hard. LOL

Would I go back to hit them later? Narh.
Didn't even see them.

Did my friends get them back? Yes.
Since they played cowardly, my friends got like 50 guys to scare them shitless and beat them.

Lol, meh. Immaturity at its finest.
Don't fight folks.
Jul 27, 2011 4:29 AM

Oct 2009
Pixelion said:
I'm in a clan so I tend to get into fights more often than regular people.

From which era do you come from , sire?

Sucrose said:
Got rolled the other night.
Tried to get up and hit back, but was getting kicked by 4 guys about my size.
Impossible.

It was a surprise attack. They hooked me to the face as I walked past them.
Sucked hard. LOL

Would I go back to hit them later? Narh.
Didn't even see them.

Did my friends get them back? Yes.
Since they played cowardly, my friends got like 50 guys to scare them shitless and beat them.

Lol, meh. Immaturity at its finest.
Don't fight folks.

Sucks to be you. Where abouts?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2011 2:12 PM

Apr 2011
Fights sucks! I'm sick of fights... Last time I was in one,I got hit in my neck... my neck muscle was hurting me for a week... Fight ended in 1 min... My friend beat 2 guys solo,so I didn't need to interfere... Anyway.. Point is in that I don't need to fight someone,only if there is a reason of saving my friend or saving my own ass.

After this 1 min of wasting a time,they got lost... And after a hour they found us chilling and drinking on one place.. there was 4-5 girls and 4-5 boys with me.. chilling and joking,well... After they came to us,there was 20+ guys vs 3-4 of us ...
Only that friend of mine that beaten those 2 guys got fucked up.. So it was pointless to fight vs 20 guys, he stood into a guard and got few scratches in 20 sec... And after that they left.

It's not I didn't want to save him,but since there was 20 guys around him,I could only get beaten 2... I didn't want to runaway,I just wanted to w8 and see how can I help saving him after that.

Fights are for brainless people,and huligans (they were one). -.-
Jul 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Jul 2011
I'm a pretty calm person and try my best to avoid fights, though I have no problem defending myself if I have to.
Jul 27, 2011 2:22 PM

Jul 2011
personally.. i cant imagine myself punching someone, maybe a slap or if i had some kind of weapon like a tennis racket. but i would never start or have a fist fight. it would only ever be defence against a series attack/abductor/rapist etc and its not that i have religious morals over the thing, cause im not particularly religious, i just dont see the point, and im not that kind of person :)
Jul 27, 2011 3:38 PM

Feb 2005
I've gotten in a fair bit of fights back in the day in elementary school, thought I was mostly on the losing end until I started going all out. And after I did a leaping elbow drop on a guy's back when he was hanging over a railing, slightly slashed up another little fucker with a giant twig and dropped a guy down some stairs, I was thankfully left alone.
I like to consider myself too intelligent to start a fight though, and any I've been involved in was always self defense.

But these days, I can't imagine myself in a fight unless it's life or death. After all, if it's not so serious I'll have to kill my opponent, then what's the point of fighting in the first place? Either use absolute destructive force and kill your opponent as a last resort, or sit down and talk it over.

Either way though, the only thing I'm reasonably good with is the G3, and since I don't have one lying around, I probably wouldn't amount to much in a real desperate life or death situation. But give me a G3, 4-5 mags and a good firing position and I'd probably stand a fair chance.
Jul 27, 2011 3:40 PM

Dec 2009
i would love wrestle with baman
Jul 27, 2011 8:22 PM

Jul 2011
Outnumber?Fight
knife?Fight
gun ? Run
Is a girl ?Run(your nuts are in danger)
Chuck Nurris ?Run
Lady Gaga ? fight
Police man in a horse or bike ? fight
Your dog bite you ? fight
Your sister stole your last puding ? fight
Your girlfriend wants to go shooping during the game ? fight
You see an idiot who loves to fight like me ? run.
A guy gives you a date to fight ?F@#4 it and fight him there like a man.
Is this good advice ?NO
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Do you know the capital of this country? ( 1 2 )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 15

66 by Deyuko »»
6 minutes ago

» Why did the user above kill you? ( 1 2 3 )

STakira - Nov 5, 2022

118 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you recognize the user above by just looking at their forum set? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lucasmrNd - May 26, 2021

8145 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
8 minutes ago

» What role does the above user have in anime?

KlldbyCuriosity - Mar 15, 2018

24 by Akuya »»
8 minutes ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9623 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.