Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion

Feb 25, 2018 2:48 PM

The last quote from Edward, man it was something...

Mar 2, 2018 4:45 PM
Is it just me or Edward gets taller by the end of the episode? And muscular

Mar 7, 2018 6:10 PM

sakurag1h said:
Is it just me or Edward gets taller by the end of the episode? And muscular

well it did take place later so it makes sense

Mar 16, 2018 2:04 PM

Fantastic finale. It concluded the arcs of all the living characters and wrapped everything up in a nice bow.

That Ed x Winry moment was too sweet. Such a nerd using equivalent exchange to propose.

I started to tear up at the ending shots. This past week has been a small journey for me as I marathoned every episode. But as it has been stated, the end of a journey is the start of another.

Perfect.

Mar 27, 2018 1:02 AM

Definitely memorable. I'm glad I watched this although I put it off for a long time and was told over and over to watch it.

I loved how so many characters had a meaningful impact, it makes the world that much more enjoyable and more REAL to me.

The music coming in around the end was so perfect and everyone cheering Ed on was so damn iconic.

Been a while since I've seen a series like this and it won't be forgotten.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine

Apr 4, 2018 9:58 AM
I just finished this anime for the first time, it was the best anime I have ever seen. I’m still sobbing right now. 100/100 they had 2 children and al got together with may Chang maybe? I’m so happy and sad. I have a sister and we both watched it together. I felt so close to the characters and related so much. Amazing. That’s all
clown president general plue

Apr 5, 2018 2:01 PM

Very nice ending to an amazing show.

Apr 22, 2018 9:07 AM

A final that closes all the open issues with lots of photos with the protagonists and their progeny, but it was better if instead of doing two episodes at the end the authors would have made a nice special to close this anime series. One of the best anime of all time, does not leave unsatisfied.

9/10

Apr 27, 2018 12:23 AM

Best ending I have ever seen in an anime..

I am pretty late I guess..

LOVE YOU FMAB..

Jan 21, 2:56 PM

that was spectacular, had me occupied and interested the entire time. i can totally see why it's #1 as of right now, im wildly impressed and i could find almost no dislikable character other than tucker.
loved how at the end they ended up marrying and having kids of their own (grown up may is cute), satisfying ending.
gonna miss it, this will be the second 10/10 im out to give.

Jan 23, 10:46 PM
Loved it 10/10! I'm gonna miss watching this, but I loved seeing how it ended and I'm glad it was a happy ending.

Feb 19, 9:42 PM

Having read the manga some years ago, I pretty much knew what to expect, but damn, did I love this series! So many tearjerkers throughout the series, but most especially in this episode with the EdWin, AlMei scenes. It really made me wish there was more, that there might be one extra episode, or a sequel. I want to see where Al and Ed's adventures took them, and what becomes of Ed's children. Though, I guess it'll be like Bleach's ending...showcase the MC's children and never expand (which makes me glad Naruto and Dragon Ball did the opposite). I need more dramatic anime (with a mix of shounen) to scratch my itch...but I'll be trying out Death Note soon, since I loved the anime (well most of it anyway).

Feb 23, 6:08 PM

Beautiful ending for even more beautiful anime. Really satisfying. Sure, I would be delighted if there were more episodes, but ending like that is the best possible ending for this great show.

Apr 6, 11:43 PM

In the end, Ling became the Emperor of Xing and it was supposed to be bad news for Mei and the other clans because of the rivalry that's been going on but they all ended up okay because of Greed's ambition rubbing off on him.

Grummond became the Fuhrer President like he wanted so the Armstrongs and Mustang can focus on undoing the mistakes made by Central HQ with Scar's help. It's great that Roy got his vision back!

Edward the midget finally got a growth spurt and became taller than both Alphonse and Winry! The two brothers set forth to another adventure to discover the wonders of Alchemy from both sides of the world before eventually settling down back in Resembool. Al ended up with Mei and Ed ended up in Winry, with the latter showing how much the two loves each other by bringing two children into the world. After all this hard work, the Elric Brothers certainly deserved this happy ending.

It's cool how I finished the anime the day FMAB had reached its 10th year anniversary~ It was quite the experience!

May 9, 4:53 PM

Man, this anime is always going to have a special place in my fullmetal heart.

May 20, 12:01 PM

finally finished this anime and the last episode was perfect,10/10 for last episode and 9/10 overall

May 31, 6:41 AM
This anime well deserve that #1 spot!

- It has nice Character Development
- Sometimes, you need to lose becoming an MC
- Unpredictable story
- It has nice Plot Twist
- Enjoyable Anime
- Well written story
- As 2009 quality, it is pretty good and it's adapted by Bones, the best Anime Studio ever.
- A bad start can become a really Good Ending.

That high rating is not just a decoration.

"Don't be sad because it's ended, be Happy because it's Happened"

May 31, 10:00 PM
this anime is amazing,but I feel like it doesn't deserve to be rank 1 in MAL.

HxH and AOT are better than this show ,the only thing FMA excels at is "characters interaction".

Jun 10, 8:03 PM
The final frame of the Ed/Al family photo on the picture board and its contrast with the original Hohenheim family photo was haunting. With Nico Touches the Walls playing in the background I literally felt a chill run down my spine. An amazing ending to a truly amazing show. I only wish I could forget it all and watch it over again.

Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]