Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2015 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
Overrated series
Didn't have a single memorable moments in my heart
Bad character especially the Mc
Decent music
Dull animation
Overall mediocre series
Oct 15, 2015 8:15 AM

Jul 2015
Underrated series
have a lots of memorable moments in my heart
brilliant character especially the Mc
Excelent music
Very good animation
Overall Excelent series
Oct 15, 2015 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
meli19 said:
Underrated series
Not being rude but... do you know what that word means? FMAB is anything but underrated.
Oct 19, 2015 4:21 PM

Oct 2013
The ending was good stuff.

While overrated and heavily flawed in some areas, I must still admit that FMA:B was quite an enjoyable ride.
V0ltgOct 19, 2015 5:40 PM
Oct 26, 2015 11:03 PM
Apr 2013
10/10. Perfectly balanced series.
Nov 20, 2015 12:34 PM

May 2015
10/10. At first I wasn't in it but by the end this is def in my top 3. Loved it!
Nov 20, 2015 4:38 PM
Nov 2015
Even though the ending was not extended to know what exactly happened in details, but it really was sad watching the last 24 minutes of this anime until its done.
It was the best anime i have ever watched in my life, too funny too emotional, amazing scenario.
Nov 29, 2015 11:01 AM

Sep 2015
I loved the episode, just not the ending, if that makes any sense. I felt that the episode was the perfect way to wrap up the story and all the characters, especially with that little slideshow at the end, but it bugs me that there still would've been some material left to work with. There were still questions: did Jerso and Zampano ever get their bodies back? If so then how? Cause it would've been a pretty big discovery. What did Ed and Al discover from their travels? What happens with pride? Maybe I'm just being bitter because I'm sad to see the series end, but I feel like there would've been more to work with.
Dec 20, 2015 8:07 AM
Nov 2014
Great ending, great show.
Dec 22, 2015 12:58 AM

Dec 2014
absolutelynone said:
9/10.
The ending felt a little bit too rushed. I would have loved if they showed a little bit more of what happens to the all of the people after the end.

I also would have liked to see more about the future life's of the characters. But compared to what we usually get as an ending and epilogue this was a pretty long one. The last episode was basically just epilogue content. The series could have ended after Episode 63, since the final boss fight was finished.

Still, i would have liked to see a mini series that shows the life's of the characters about 5-10 years later. Ed and his family, Al and what he learned from Xing, Mustang and Erza (are they a couple now? Is Mustang the new leader?) and many more. After an anime like this it is sad to let go of the characters.

What i really liked about the about the anime was how mature it is for shonen. Sure, Al and Ed are similarto classic shonen characters (them refusing to kill guys e.g.), but characters like Olivier (who does not hesitate to kill enemies pretty brutally) seem a lot more mature and somewhat realistic. The whole universe simply seems for me a lot more mature than in most shonen anime/manga.
Dec 22, 2015 2:02 AM

Oct 2014
Fanboys said:
Overrated series
suck music
Dull animation
Overall mediocre series

+1

the whole story just about child peoblem with their Homonculos daddy
oregairu still better than this fuc*ing shit
1/10
gembelelaJan 15, 2016 7:23 PM
Saber
Dec 22, 2015 9:46 AM

Jul 2014
gembelela said:
Fanboys said:
Overrated series
Decent music
Dull animation
Overall mediocre series

+1

the whole story just about child peoblem with their Homonculos daddy
oregairu still better than this fuc*ing shit
1/10

You're trying too hard.
"Hi!"
Dec 31, 2015 5:54 AM
Dec 2015
I found the ending a little odd, maybe because I'm not used to watch Happy Endings. Would've loved to see Mustang with his eyes back and his friend with his legs back, I'd give this show 8.5 or maybe 9, I didn't like how Bradley just kept coming back all the time. It was kinda lame how they didn't want to kill some of the characters till the end. I'll miss this show tho, wasn't anything less than epic
Jan 8, 2016 11:19 AM
Jan 2016
By far my ABSOLUTE favorite anime ever to exist. I have re-watched it 4 times now and my opinion hasn't changed. It's beauty cannot even be expressed in words...everything about it was fantastic. My 'post anime syndrome ' never ended for like 5 years. I miss Ed and Al almost as if they were my good friends.

I was only a little 'iffy' about the ending. It felt a little rushed and didn't tie up some loose ends. I wish Hohenheim had a proper moment with Ed. I was also not too enthusiastic about Ed going on his own to research. I don't think he should have been so separated from his friends.
DemonstrosityJan 8, 2016 11:24 AM
Jan 14, 2016 6:37 AM

Dec 2015
What do I do with my life now, it's over. ;_;

One of my first few animes, it's amazing. Considering it was so good i'm afraid I'll have problems finding more animes to keep up with such a level.
Jan 14, 2016 6:43 AM

Sep 2014
Demonstrosity said:
By far my ABSOLUTE favorite anime ever to exist. I have re-watched it 4 times now and my opinion hasn't changed. It's beauty cannot even be expressed in words...everything about it was fantastic. My 'post anime syndrome ' never ended for like 5 years. I miss Ed and Al almost as if they were my good friends.

I was only a little 'iffy' about the ending. It felt a little rushed and didn't tie up some loose ends. I wish Hohenheim had a proper moment with Ed. I was also not too enthusiastic about Ed going on his own to research. I don't think he should have been so separated from his friends.

Danijongo said:
What do I do with my life now, it's over. ;_;

One of my first few animes, it's amazing. Considering it was so good i'm afraid I'll have problems finding more animes to keep up with such a level.

It's really easy to be honest. FMAB is a decent gateway anime but there is so much shit out there that is arguably way more awesome...I don't think you guy will have problems finding something similar enjoyable.
Jan 14, 2016 8:18 AM
Aug 2013
Miragee said:
Demonstrosity said:

It's really easy to be honest. FMAB is a decent gateway anime but there is so much shit out there that is arguably way more awesome....
nah

-----------------------------------------------
Jan 30, 2016 8:39 PM

Sep 2014
3rd time i rewatched whole season. Every time watched this last episode, i keep loving this anime more and more. Most fullwilling ending i'v yet seen in anime.
Jan 31, 2016 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
Episode 64 has the equivalent formula of the movie epilogue of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I am one to defend both these long endings because epilogues are important for an epic series.
Feb 22, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2015
The_Nut_Cracker said:
Doctor035 said:
Ranked 1 deserved, my favorite anime of all time. 10/10

Now, what to do with my life :D

Be depressed as there will never be another show like this again.
Hunter x Hunter 2011 Fam, and Jojo Part 4 if Done right
Sup...
Feb 22, 2016 11:26 PM
Feb 2016
SenpaiJay98 said:
The_Nut_Cracker said:

Be depressed as there will never be another show like this again.
Hunter x Hunter 2011 Fam, and Jojo Part 4 if Done right

While Hunter x Hunter 2011 is an undeniably great show, it's not quite Brotherhood. Nothing will ever be quite like Brotherhood unfortunately.
Mar 28, 2016 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
First 49 episode=7/10.
Last 15 episodes=9/10.

Overall I'll give this an 8/10 because I really liked the last 15 episodes and thought they were a major improvement from the first 49,plus I was really impressed by the worldbuild and uniqueness of this series where I'd find it criminal to give this anything below an 8/10.

That said still abit disappointed in this considering I expected this to be way better (aka a masterpiece).

Also 500th anime completed!
Apr 5, 2016 12:47 PM

Mar 2015
THIS ANIME SERIES IS A MASTERPIECE 10/10
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Apr 5, 2016 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Very solid anime. I think it would have fit the series better to have a darker, EDGIER atmosphere. Also, I wasn't really involved in the characters so I ended up not caring at all when shit happened. Still enjoyed it for the most part.
May 1, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
Hoo damn, this really hit the heart for me. I'm not even going to bother pointing out small flaws since this series is incredibly polished from head to toe. Well worth a watch and that last quote...

"A heart made full metal."

I think I just died.
May 22, 2016 8:33 PM
May 2016
Great anime, worth the hype. Great ending, it was a great conclusion.

10/10

The fight scenes aren't the best, but that's probably the weakest part of the anime.
Jun 4, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2009
The anime industry needs this kind of show.

10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 10:25 PM

Dec 2012
So he grew a mustache let's call him Roy Mustache

Jul 21, 2016 4:36 PM

Nov 2015
Sooo...
I laughed and cried with this show (seriously, I started breathing weirdly and shaking when Winry met with the guys again). I love the character development in it, and I've learned some things too. Such a good show, I'm happy I watched it :)
Jul 27, 2016 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
Nice ending to a great series, it would have been a 10 if pacing was bit better in first few ep, with a limit on those repeated gags and conversation. I wanted to see ed and al talking a bit abt hohenheim in last ep though, and more of mustang. Still an excellent series with a cohesive and complete story.
Jul 28, 2016 5:14 AM
Jun 2016
i loved it and it has been a great series but i just needed more at the end , i will miss it so much
Thechibi🐼
Jul 29, 2016 4:42 AM

Nov 2015
Story : 9/10
Characters : 7/10
Overall I score : 8/10
Aug 29, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2010
Ah, what a journey this has been - I have this satisfied and bittersweet feeling right now.

I thought it was kind of...convenient that Mustang got his vision back and Havoc his legs back using the philosopher's stone (especially considering how brutal this series can get at times), but I suppose in the first place it's not like he wanted to open the Gate, so I can somehow live with that.

On the other hand, Edward lost his alchemy ability and I'm still devastated because of this...!!! TT______TT I suppose losing his ability doesn't stop him from continuing to learn and research on alchemy but it still saddens me that he no longer has that ability. Although at the same time I'm glad that Al got his body back, it just feels like there perhaps could've been another way...?..perhaps? T____T

So Selim lives but does that make him a human or homunculus? As expected that old geezer is now the fuhrer president and so Mustang and Armstrong are both still at the east and north. Mustang with that mustache though lol

Nice to see closure on the characters, even if it's only from some photos from a storyboard. Nothing on Major General Armstrong though? I thought we would also see the fruits of Ed's and Al's respective journeys and their research, I guess not... Seeing Ed having kids, that was somewhat unexpected lol. I like how their pose is similar to their old family photo with Hohenheim and Trisha. Ed's son is like an exact copy of Ed when he was young XD And yeahh Ed is now tall! And dayum he's hot!!! XD Way to go puberty XD And I've been wondering this for awhile, I assume Hohenheim is from Xerxes (judging from his gold eyes and gold hair), I guess that makes Ed an Al the last Xerxes-ian people out there?

I marathon-ed through this series without any previous FMA knowledge and now after watching this I feel like reading the manga! Wondering if I should watch the older FMA series :S And I might anger some FMA fans out there by saying this (hopefully not), I agree this series is great, but I personally do not think this is the best (shounen) anime ever - although I suppose in the end, things like "best series ever" is subjective and comes down to one's personal tastes, so I believe there is no exact "right" or "wrong"..
blue-yAug 29, 2016 5:31 AM
Sep 6, 2016 11:39 AM

Sep 2016
this was just bad..just a 5 (average) is too much
Sep 22, 2016 5:25 AM

Sep 2016
stfu that was fail for me
Sep 22, 2016 5:33 AM

Jun 2008
bittersweetlove said:
I am happy Havoc was able to walk again and Roy got his vision's back! Really nice!
Roy never got his vision back. He lost that at the gate. He's just more comfortable with being blind.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Oct 3, 2016 6:12 PM
Feb 2016
Ah, finished on FMA day.

This show was amazing the whole way through, despite the "let's cram Ishval into one episode" thing it decided to do after that random recap episode. 10/10 from me.
Oct 3, 2016 7:39 PM

May 2014
I can't believe I finally finished this!

It was quite wonderful and the happy ending was nice but I can definitely say FMAB is an overrated series in my eyes. Still a great anime, but certainly not the masterpiece that people often talk about it being, and definitely not the best shounen ever created. What I do understand however, is its universal appeal to almost anyone and everyone regardless of gender, age and genre/media preference.

It was definitely one hell of a ride- slow at times, but action packed at others, paired with exceptional music and animation.

Also, oh my lord I cannot believe Mustang has a mustache.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 3:22 AM

Sep 2016
damn the void is strong
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Nov 12, 2016 1:37 PM

Oct 2016
the children are replica from their parents
Nov 21, 2016 2:52 AM

Jan 2015
JonathaIN said:
This shit is rated damn dear 9.3 on mal, I expected this to cook me dinner and give me a blowjob what did I get?

A "17+" anime with dark ass plot elements but they still made this shit like a kids show for 13 year olds, extra corny and cliché smh. Its not bad but wtf there really isnt an anime rated better than this one?
Yes there is. Your Name. is higher than it and Gintama's third season was until the army of fake accounts made by haters.
Dec 4, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2012
I watched this over the span of 3 years.

I've never seen a character roster with so much interesting personalities within one single series. I love how all of them had a role in the finale.

8 is too low... 10 is too much... so i'll give this series a 9/10!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Dec 23, 2016 1:55 PM

Jul 2014
it's so rare for anime to have an amazing ending, but this one is great i loved it.
Dec 28, 2016 4:52 PM

Sep 2016
Fluggyboi said:
damn the void is strong

so the void wasnt that strong after all. the voids i had after k-on or toradora demolished me for a few days, this just bothered me the rest of the evening i guess.
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Jan 10, 2017 2:39 PM
Sep 2016
OP is a fag
i give the episode a 9.5/10
m e m e
Jan 13, 2017 10:17 AM
Jan 2017
Just finished FMA:B for the first time; Amazing!

No series is perfect, but FMA:B had one of the best endings to any show I have ever seen. I have never felt so stretched between being sad that it was over vs. overjoyed that the ending was so beautiful.

Enough questions were left unanswered to keep my imagination racing, yet at the same time, enough was wrapped up to have some great closure. Seriously, that family photo at the end was simply amazing.
Frazer_SloanJan 13, 2017 5:14 PM
Jan 29, 2017 7:44 AM

Oct 2009
Rewatched this for the 3rd time! Awesome story! Big thanks to creators! =D
Feb 11, 2017 2:58 PM

Jan 2016
I don't even know where to start...
I think i can just say that i'm sad right now, because I realized I probably won't ever see a finished anime/manga better than this in my lifetime
I must accept that everything I see from now on will never be on FMA tier
Masterpiece/10
Feb 17, 2017 7:09 PM
Mar 2015
Good thing the brothers travelled east and west. This might prevent other countries from repeating these incidents in search of immortality or philosopher stones.

Awesome show, no doubt about it.

Feb 17, 2017 7:18 PM
Mar 2015
RileyReid said:
I don't even know where to start...
I think i can just say that i'm sad right now, because I realized I probably won't ever see a finished anime/manga better than this in my lifetime
I must accept that everything I see from now on will never be on FMA tier
Masterpiece/10

For that reason I stalled on watching FMAB for years, so I could enjoy other anime before this one made them seem lacking in comparison.

Nevertheless, I still believe there are plenty of great anime that are at this same Masterpiece level.

Pages (20) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jun 7, 2009

342 by hanakocheeks »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ahenshihael - May 10, 2009

208 by hanakocheeks »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Apr 19, 2009

314 by hanakocheeks »»
Yesterday, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 5, 2009

617 by hanakocheeks »»
Yesterday, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ahenshihael - Jan 10, 2010

153 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 25, 3:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.