Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2010 10:30 PM
Apr 2009
How would you guys like to discuss our progression through this one? Weekly, biweekly, or cumulative?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 6, 2010 11:01 AM
Jul 2010
Once the show discussion is through with can we discuss what we expect the PSP game to be like in September? About biweekly? Gives time to watch show, and later on play game.
Jul 7, 2010 7:25 PM

Sep 2009
I made a post on /r/anime to get some extra attention. For this month at least I'll post my thoughts on the series both in these threads and in /r/anime discussion posts.

Also, I made a weird discussion schedule. 3 total discussions, the first one being on the 13th. I was going to do the weekly schedule but it seemed like demanding too much of newcomers when I posted it, as they'd have to watch more than one episode per day to keep up with the first week. If you want to go with that schedule on MAL then that's fine, otherwise I'd say bi-weekly, with episodes 1-12 being discussed the weekend after this coming weekend. Come to think of it, I dunno why I didn't schedule it that way in the first place.

It's all rather irrelevant though, as I doubt we'll get much participation from /r/anime until the users vote on it. Is it ok if we conduct the poll through /r/anime for August?

I'm watching Baccano and Durrrrrrrr simultaneously and I'm enjoying both immensely. They have very similar narrative styles, telling a story with lots of characters from many different perspectives. The first episodes of each are also both very similar, introducing each individual character with very minimal information. I didn't find Durarara's first episode nearly as bewildering as Baccano's. Maybe that's because I knew what to expect.
dwheeJul 8, 2010 12:22 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » July Nominatrix

Salexin - Jun 25, 2010

6 by Salexin »»
Jul 2, 2010 10:27 PM

» Beck: Final thoughts

Salexin - Jul 2, 2010

0 by Salexin »»
Jul 2, 2010 10:20 PM

Sticky: » Beck Discussion: Episodes 7-13

Salexin - Jun 19, 2010

3 by Salexin »»
Jun 25, 2010 2:10 AM

Sticky: » Beck episodes 1-6 discussion

Salexin - Jun 11, 2010

4 by Nadian »»
Jun 13, 2010 12:07 AM

Poll: » June AotM Poll

Salexin - Jun 2, 2010

3 by Salexin »»
Jun 5, 2010 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.