Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 1, 2012 7:26 PM

Dec 2010
Hello! I'm Chris and I'm 20 years old from Texas. Basically the same story as every other American guy as far as first getting in to anime, and that was DBZ and Gundam.. Although I never was really in to anime until the past two years or so.

The past month or so I've really gotten heavy in to anime, and that's when I started actually posting on the forums and starting to get active within the community. Right now I'm finally watching Clannad (it's been on my PTW list for a while) and I've just finished anime like Bakemonogatari and Angel Beats! but I still have so many more I want to watch X_X...

Other then that I have a lot of other interests such as sports, video games, books, etc. but who wants to hear about that! :P

Nice to meet all of you ^_^
Mar 5, 2012 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
Hello! Just joined the club and figured this would be my first stop!
My real name is Ashley, I am 23. I have been into anime since I believe toonamie or toonami? Was on cartoon network...i think it was at least..anyway its been awhile haha. I didn't heavily get into it until middle school.

I don't really have a preference for anime or manga, I usually dabble in a bit of everything.

One effort I have been starting to try and do starting today with this site, but is blog and post in the clubs I am in. Recently started with 1up by blogging there about video games and getting to know people there. So I figured why not take that and bring it over here and be more active on this site.

Well enough of me blabbing, glad to meet everyone here and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like ^_^
Mar 5, 2012 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
Hello, my name is Richard, but you can call me Shard! I am a student at the University at Albany and am studying philosophy as my major. I enjoy video games and am a HUGE fan of SC2! Recently this year, I have been starting to pick up on watching anime again because some of my friends requested that I do so. My friends also found this website to be very helpful for keeping track of what anime's you already watched and also to find new anime's to watch. I also found the community here to be really great as well! I enjoy nearly all genre's of anime, but recently I have been leaning towards psychological/tragedy. Nice to meet you =D.

This is just copy pasta from my profile, so there may be more there =P.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 5, 2012 8:49 PM

Sep 2011
Hello everyone, my name is Thomas, I'm 18 years old and I was born in Vancouver, Canada. I came across this website one day while I was looking around for a good Anime community to join. MAL ended up being the perfect one because i also needed to organize my Animes! I have been wanting to make new friends who share common interests as I do around the same age group so that's what brings me here! (well actually, the age doesn't really matter to be honest) :D
Mar 6, 2012 8:33 AM

Dec 2008
Name: Hasan
Date of birth: December 24th, 1981
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Bright tan
Hight: 170 cm (5.5 ft)
Hobbies: Football (soccer)
Interests: Manga, Anime, Videogame, Photoshop, WOMEN!
Favorite Manga: ONE PIECE
Favorite Anime: ONE PIECE
Favorite Manga/Anime Characters: Nico Robin (One Piece)
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite TV-Shows: Seinfeld, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, X-Files, The Walking Dead
Favorite Movies: Resident Evil
Favorite Videogame: Metal Gear Solid
Favorite Videogame Characters: Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid)
Favorite Color: Black
Mar 9, 2012 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
Yo, 24 here. Been watching since uh.. 1993 or earlier. I've watched world masterpiece theater titles during my childhood. I started watching anime frantically around 2006 when my favorite manga NANA came out. I've been watching almost every show on every season that would come out since then.

I love to draw. It is my passion. I'm currently working as a software engineer at a local company.

Nice to meet you!
Mar 11, 2012 5:21 PM

Jan 2012
Hello all, my name is Josh, I am 21 and live in Minnesota. I am a fan of anime as well as reading, fishing, camping, and wasting many hours in front of a computer screen. Great to meet you all!
Mar 22, 2012 2:14 PM

Feb 2012
Hi there! I'm Sandra, and I live somewhere in Alabama lol.
I'm 31 years young (though most of the time I act like a kid lol),married, love to write and sing, love anime, read books and manga. I am also a White Collar nut lol.

I came to MAL to organize my manga/anime I stayed (and got hooked) for the community.

I remember Transformers gen 1 but what got me into anime was Gundam Wing on Toonami. That makes it about twelve years taking away a few due to a burn-out related to wedding drama a few years back.

Nice to meet you all!
Mar 25, 2012 7:37 PM

Jun 2010
Hey, my name is Joseph and I currently live in Texas. I'm 18 and started really getting into anime in the Winter 2010-2011 season.

As for other things, in anime my favorite genres are slice-of-life, comedies, romances, and dramas. I am also into gaming and own a 3DS, PS Vita, PS3, and Wii this gen. I happen to really love Jrpgs and visual novels.

Apart from that...I guess I enjoy swimming and I play the trumpet. That's about it unless I am forgetting something...

Anyways, I look forwards to meeting you all~
Apr 5, 2012 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Hey everyone, I'm Dyriel and I just came to this Forum (newbie :D).

I like Animes a lot, find them very relaxing and interesting. My favorite Genres are, comedies and romances (if possible both in one). I watch other genres too, but I find these two the best, they make me laugh a lot :)

I'm 19 years old, watched animes for while now. I'm from Serbia and the town I'm from it's a small one, so people don't really know about Animes. The reason I'm here is I guess to find people here with who I can talk about this stuff, who know and understand it.

Nice to meet you all, hope we all have fun ! :)
Apr 23, 2012 9:25 PM

Aug 2010
Hey yo, my name's Johnny, but you can call me Jay. I'm 22 and live in Los Angeles, California all my life.
I'm here on MAL because anime has been a big part of my life. Don't like watching things dubbed it just irritates me.
I like all type of genres. DBZ was my first anime when I was real little before toonami and cartoon network had it. Now I have a huge list of animes I've seen and there a lot more I plan to watch lol.
I throw this out there because i have been asked and I realized a lot of people read mangas a lot lol. I've tried, but failed so I'm an anime guy.
Other than anime I do play 360 when I get the chance. Also big fan of UFC, MMA in general since i watch not only UFC and also wrestling since childhood lol.
Idk that a little of me so just hit up if you want to talk about anything
Apr 24, 2012 12:36 PM

Jan 2008
Hello, i go by is Synrite, Syn for short, which is actually my middle name. I'm 24 and live in Texas, but was born in Michigan. Been a fan of anime since the mid 90s and have pretty much grown to love it more and more as time goes. Glad to be accepted here.
I guess for personal reference, I'm big into competitive gaming (fighting games) as well as fitness training, among other things. I've been called both overly kind and very shrewd (Can't argue with either). Favorite show is Criminal minds (Now i feel like i'm introducing myself at a guidance counseling session).

Pleasure to meet everyone.

May 1, 2012 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
I'm Michael and I'm new here. I am probably the oldest member here, in fact I am much too young to be this old. LOL. Been an anime fan off and on all of my life since early teens. I live on the Oregon coast where it's quiet and wet. If you want to know more, read my profile and/or send me a message and we'll talk. I think my profile shows where I'm coming from and what I truly like in my anime.
May 1, 2012 4:55 PM

May 2010
Hi My Name is Brendan and i am from long island and i am 21 years old. I started watching anime with Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon, etc but i did not really get into anime till three years ago. It started with DBZ nostalgia then i was looking to get into other anime's. I started with Cowboy Bebop, then i watched slayers then i became a huge fan of it.
Normally i prefer dubbed anime but i do make a exceptions. When i watch sub its ether that it is not available in English(Otaku no video), only a select number of episode got dubbed (fist of the north star, detective Conan) or i love a series so much that i want to watch it in Japanese (Dragonball)
I do like all kinds of genres and i like to watch both old school anime and newer anime's alike.
My other major hobby is video games and that is it about me.
Jun 12, 2012 6:40 PM

May 2012
Hello, my name is Michaela. I'm 18 years old, and I unfortunately haven't been on myanimelist for very long. The first anime series I completed was D.Gray Man 2 years ago (I loved it). Ever since then I've become completely addicted to anime, and I watch it whenever I have free time. I always watch anime subbed (I don't really like most dubbed anime). I don't have any specific genre that I like more than others, I'll watch anything as long as it's good. Other than watching anime I love to play video games and read (I read novels though. I've never read manga).
Click to level up :)
Jun 12, 2012 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hi, my name is Steffen.

I'm 26 years old and live in Denmark.

I've only been a registered member of MAL for a few days now but I've been visiting the site for a while. I only started watching anime a couple of years ago but it got me hooked. I mostly enjoy comedy / slice of life mixed with romance or mystery. In case of harems I've grown to dislike the typical indecisive male protagonist and I try to steer clear of animes with sad endings. I always watch anime subbed, somehow dubbed anime ruins the experience for me.

Hajimemashite :)
Jul 30, 2012 5:32 AM
Jun 2012
Hey All! Carebare's been my nickname (big guy with a soft nature) since I was 14

I'm 19 years old from a small group of islands in the pacific and live in Tokyo/Sydney (I alternate from a few weeks here and a few in Aus)

Didn't really start watching anime until late 2010 but I went from Final Fantasy to gaming conventions and inevitably ANIME! I used MAL to find anime similar to the first few I enjoyed for ages and decided to finally register. I enjoy Romance and Harem mostly with Action and/or Comedy but I'm open to most genres. I mostly watch Subbed anime, just personal preference I guess but there are a few that I can only watch dubbed purely for the experience (Black Lagoon :D )

Seriously down for talking to anyone about anything so if anyone wants to chat just send me a PM :)
HaihaneJul 30, 2012 5:46 AM
Aug 1, 2012 8:37 PM

Mar 2012
Yo...
I'm new. You can call me Kyle.
I enjoy wide varieties of anime/manga, but prefer to read my manga in actual book form. I live in Canada, am quite the otaku, but believe it or not, I can fake being a normal citizen XP

Well that's all, nice to meet you all
Aug 3, 2012 2:34 PM

Jul 2012
Hello everybody! My names Clunk, or Ross if you prefer. Im 19 and live in Oregon.

Iv'e watched anime since I was a kid, always loved it but never got that into it, never seemed to have the time. Now that im a little older I notice I have more time to myself and have since began filling the time with anime and soon plan to start reading more manga.

Great to meet you all and I look forward to chatting with some of you!
Aug 22, 2012 9:59 PM
Jan 2012
Hello!Please just call me Ookami. And yes..its because I like wolves >.<.Allright i grew up spending summers in Mexico with my grandmother where I watched Cardcaptor Sakura in Spanish lol. Later I watched some Sailor Moon but that soon got banned at my house along with pokemon =/. In 2008 I was re-interduced to anime by my best friend with Death Note. well technically I read the manga first. I like surreal, horror, and physchological thriller animes. Because I love trippy imagery and being scared. In between I watch Hetalia because I find it funny and its nice to take a break from feeling terrified all the time haha. Outside of anime I love travel,history,culture studies, learning other languages, and music. I also enjoy some Shoujo-ai and Yuri. I look forward to getting to know people!
Sep 1, 2012 12:06 AM

Jun 2012
Yo yo everyone. My name is Hex. Just joined. Thought I would say hi to everyone. I'm 22 years old. Tho I look 16. I love reading manga and do it all the time. Any chance I get I am on my tablet reading. My first anime that I can remember would be Sailor Moon. One of the first manga that I read that got me into reading more was Fruits Basket. I love to draw, paint and sew. And right now I am going to school to be a teacher. Nice to meet you all and hope we can all get along.
Sep 1, 2012 10:21 AM

Jul 2012
Hi, my name is Matias, I'm 24 and from Austria. I grew up in Argentina and got there in contact with animes with series like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball (Z), Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor or Ranma 1/2. I count some of them still to my favorites (Ranma and Saint Seiya), but my favorites today are from the slice of life genre with series like K-ON!, Yuru Yuri, Minami-ke or Azumanga Daioh. My first contact with mangas was just a few years ago and since then I read a lot, at the moment things like Sasameki Koto, Yotsuba& or Hetalia Axis Powers.

Other hobbies are videogames, movies, music and sports ... and I study journalism.

Nice to meet you all! :-)
Sep 5, 2012 9:23 PM

Sep 2012
I am [REDACTED] years old, my name is [DATA EXPUNGED], and I greet you as a friend!

My obsessions (other than anime) would be heavy metal, D&D, foreign horror films, horror stuff in general, video games (e.g., Morrowind, Doom, Black & White), mythology, SCIENCE!!, some western comics (mostly Mighty Thor), health & fitness (I like lifting heavy things and then putting them down), and pretentious artsy junk.

I've been a japanophile for years but only recently (late May this year) did I finally cave in and watch anime. My first was Highschool of the Dead, then Puella Magi Madoka Magica, then Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and then been truckin' ever since.

What finally gave me the push was the visual novel Saya no Uta, the first horror media to truly horrify me. That and PMMM were the one-two punch that made me a diehard fanboi of Gen Urobuchi and anime in general. PMMM is still my favorite despite Fate/Zero, I believe, being the superior product because it emotionally affected me harder.

Despite this, I still consider myself an anime n00b; please go easy on me. :)

Recently I've been... distracted from my anime absorption thanks to Madoka Magica Online. Darn you, simplistic & addictive browser flash games! If anyone plays, I'm on Rose World. As of the 8th of October, I am suffering from a lack of paladin lance and inventory space!

I also play Kingdom of Loathing. Well, not really *play*, mostly just hang out in the /newbie channel and bug people every now and then. :P

Well that's just about it. Hail and kill!
UnculturedWhiteyOct 18, 2012 5:09 AM
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Sep 8, 2012 11:36 AM
Sep 2012
My name is Scott, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Philly, PA. My interests include music, my favorite genres are nu metal, alternative rock/metal, house, trance, dubstep, drum & bass, some hard rock from the 70s, and lately some indie folk music. I play guitar, I'm into video games, I drink, and I smoke weed. I especially like watching anime shows with friends while I'm either drunk or high. It's quite fun and entertaining. =)
Sep 15, 2012 9:52 AM
Jan 2008
Tina here. I'm 33, in PA as well (outside Philly/Lancaster).

I'm into reading, baking, sewing, writing(yeah..sometimes I write fanfic for fun), indie movies and collecting anime/manga.

I'm also open to all types of music and have everything from Vocaloid to classic rock to metal to jazz on my ipod. I listen to everything, including J-pop.
Sep 23, 2012 11:53 AM

May 2010
My name is Chris, 32, from Eastbourne, England. I have had ME/CFS since contracting Glandular Fever at fourteen. I stay positive most of the time that this is not forever and I will be well again one day :)

Despite my enjoyment of the medium I am definitely a casual watcher of anime with other hobbies such as TV, music (metal), reading, gaming (Wii, DS, board) and my greyhound Rosie taking up what time I have to be active.
Oct 5, 2012 3:47 PM

Nov 2010
Hi Hi, I'm Nik, 22 years of age hailing from the Land of Hope and Glory. I've been reading manga since the tender age of 7 and probably have watched anime a lot younger than that.

I don't lead an interesting life nor do I think I have many interesting facts about myself. I work as a Graphic Designer at a small Printing firm. In my spare time, when I'm not working, out with friends or catching up on anime/manga series, I can be seen wasting life away either reading, playing games or playing the piano.
Oct 8, 2012 10:46 AM
Oct 2012
hi my name is buters im 23 living in San Francisco been watching anime since young my first animes must of been something around Dragon Ball Z, Sakura Card Captor, Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Digimon, and pokemon after that i was hooked one of my fave animes has to be flame of recca i been trying to make scratchbuilds my first one that i working on right now is hatsune miku i enjoy smoking drinking listening to music all while reading a good manga
Oct 10, 2012 8:43 PM

Apr 2010
Hello all, I'm Limoune, 23 yrs. old. I live in Oregon, Usa. Started with anime young, been watching it for years, started on manga about a year ago, I tend to like manga better.. though I read mostly smutty crap currently. Bit of a Japanophile, I did intend to go to school to major and get a BA in the language, cost to much so now I just study solo. And I've run out.. :)
Oct 12, 2012 4:00 AM

Sep 2012
I don't like introductions so much so I'm gonna just say hi everyone ^__^
私の力はあなたの理解を超えています
Nov 6, 2012 4:27 AM

Oct 2012
Same here.I am just saying hi :)
Nov 6, 2012 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
Well, I'm Laura. Age 21. Live in the USA. I love anime of all genre. I'll watch anything once. I like meeting new people. It's nice to meet you all!
If it's not in red, I won't believe it.
Nov 6, 2012 6:04 PM

Dec 2007
Howdy, my name is Derrick and I am from Texas. I spend most of my time hanging out with my wife and kids, watching anime, playing games, learning programming, and cooking. I love cooking new recipes so I spend a lot of time doing that. Oh, and I work IT for a Science Center.
Nov 8, 2012 8:26 PM

Jan 2012
Ohayo gozaimasu! I'm Kaizoku Mugiwara and I just turned 25. I have been reading watching anime since I was 6 or 7 years old, and I doubt I will ever give it up. I also love Geocaching and I am still slowly working on my college degree. Thats how I spend most of my time. My favorite anime is One Piece, for various reasons. I'm going to go watch some more anime now. Its nice to get accepted into the club! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2012 7:58 PM
Oct 2012
Hi Everyone!
I'm Jables :) 24, from Perth, Australia. I got into Anime almost 8 years ago. I love to read manga also. Kinda lacking time these days to actually watch anything with work and all, but when I do have time I love to watch any anime. I hope to get to know you all. ^^
Dec 1, 2012 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
Hey guys this is my first post on MAL. I'm a 21 year old from Toronto, Ontario. Currently studying in university and getting recommendations from the people I am meeting here. I joined this group because I do have an interest in series with more 'grown up' themes but I am also open to discussing any anime with an older and more experienced crowd. I'm open to meeting new people here so if you want to recommend me anything (based on my list) or want to talk just send me a message :)
Dec 1, 2012 2:43 PM
Jul 2011
Hi everyone my name is Nick and I'm twenty years old. Most of my time is spent at work and home. Right now I have been working full time at Target for two years now. I have been in love with anime since Pokemon first appeared on Kids WB. Honestly if it wasn't for Fox and Kids WB I wouldn't be into anime right now xD I live in New York and I love food(I'm trying so hard to go on a diet xD) Anyways its nice to meet everyone.
Dec 3, 2012 2:14 PM
Dec 2011
Yo, My name is Sean. I am 18 years old. I currently live in UK and study I.C.T lv 3 Extended diploma in college. I have had an interest in anime and manga since the beginning of high school (age 13). Over the years I have collected quite a lot of Posters, figures and manga (Around 200).
Just recently I won a Fate/Zero Saber & Saber Motored Cuirassier 1/8 PVC figure on Facebook by the official Good smile company page ^_^ Even though I had to pay £20 for shipping tax :/ But the figure is worth £150~.

Well that's about it from me.

For now ^^
Dec 11, 2012 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
Ohaiyo everyone! My name's Rob and i'm 20 yrs olds.
I'm a born and bred Jersey kid (please no shore jokes)

I been into anime since watching DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin and YuYu Hakusho. Til today watchin more serious but still funny like ToraDora and some of the ones this season.

Looking for fellow anime pplz to talk about animes with my genres like comedy, romance and action. Most my friends only see the me that loves to play ball on weekends, go out drinkin or party and everything "bro-like". So they don't understand this part of me.

So Hope to make friends with everyone who wants to chat. ^^
Dec 22, 2012 6:27 AM

Dec 2007
Hi I'm 23 I play the computer games and watch the anime.

I like cute girls and prefer older women. (if you're a cutie you should msg me)

lololoolooloololl
Jan 13, 2013 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
metalscott1990 said:
My name is Scott, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Philly, PA. My interests include music, my favorite genres are nu metal, alternative rock/metal, house, trance, dubstep, drum & bass, some hard rock from the 70s, and lately some indie folk music. I play guitar, I'm into video games, I drink, and I smoke weed. I especially like watching anime shows with friends while I'm either drunk or high. It's quite fun and entertaining. =)

I'm pretty much the slightly younger, non pot smoking, asocial, non guitar playing, more into death metal version of this guy.

Jan 21, 2013 7:57 AM

Dec 2012
Hi I'm Cynthia ^.^ I'm 19, vegan, and live in NY. I'm working on learning Japanese. I've been watching anime my entire life (Sailor Moon, Pokemon, DBZ,) but just somewhat recently got into watching other animes. I like all types of music and movies, except horror/ thriller/ anything scary movies... I even make my boyfriend change the channel if just a commercial for a horror movie comes on lol. I love veggie sushi and seaweed salad. I'm a pretty easy going person, so if you'd like to talk message me or somethin. ^^

Nice to meet you all!
Jan 24, 2013 8:24 PM
Apr 2010
I am Jordan. I am 18, female, pansexual, somewhat sapiosexual, vegan, and an Anarcho-Capitalist. One of my more noticeable traits is how flexible I am with what I like doing. I am morbid, accepting, and have a high desire to know things. Essentially, I love living. I've only watched anime for a few years, but I really love some of the story types and styles that come out of it. I have seven siblings and two step siblings. I was home schooled, and have moved more times than years I am old. I am interested in activism, and hope to enter a mental health profession. The music I listen to ranges from Enya to Kamelot to Noir Desir.

Favorite manga: Pandora Hearts
Favorite anime: Darker than Black
Favorite tv series: Breaking Bad
Favorite Movie: The Crying Game? Donnie Darko? District 9? Goodwill Hunting? Undecided.
Favorite Book: The Time Machine, On A Pale Horse, Slaughterhouse 5, and many more.
"No matter what the reason is, where humans are involved, there is no black or white, no justice or evil. There is only our will." - Oz, Pandora Hearts

"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it." - Lacie, Pandora Hearts

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"Freedom is the dignity of men." - Captain Harlock
Feb 10, 2013 8:53 PM

Dec 2012
Hey I'm Alex from the states and I'm 24. I enjoy anime and manga of a wide variety of genres. Playing games mostly on pc, I play anything that looks fun, although I mostly enjoy rpg, mmo, scifi, and fantasy type games.

I enjoy running and hiking when I'm not busy being sucked in to my many forms of entertainment, and I love all kinds of music! Mostly the depressing, gothic, dark type, but I do enjoy many other types as well!

Anything else feel free to ask, and it's nice to meet you all. ^.^
Feb 17, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2011
¡Hey there! i'm Miguel García from colombia. And i'm from the old scool of anime.
Some of my first shows was Tekkaman Blade, Shaman King and the first season of slayers... who happened to air almost at the same time in my country.
At this time i have 24 years, with on and off seasons, mainly becouse i was without internet.
Now.
I had a very hughe hiatus between 1997 and 2005 and that's why i lost a lot of the now called "classics" and a lot of masterpieces came out in that time. Fortunetly, i'm catching up.

Not too long ago, i found my guilty pleasure when it comes to anime: Idol shows. I really don't know why, but i just enjoy them to the most.

Uhhh... i really not have much problems with my familiy, or with people. I declare what i like, and i don't let anyone to anyme for that. As a matter of fact i have a girlfriend that finds that side of me quite "cute" as she says.... and she is always willing to cosplay Asa Shigure (my platonic love) for me.

I don´t know what else to say so... That's it, i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who is like this.
So far and until the next time...
Feb 21, 2013 6:19 AM

Feb 2013
I'm Smith, I'm 18 and I'm from the states. I mostly read manga.

I grew up on DBZ, Outlaw Star, and Toonami/Adult Swim anime.

I mainly read slice of life manga like Kimi No Iru Machi and Nisekoi but I can also really enjoy a manga like Magi or Deadman Wobderland.

I play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively and I speedrun The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
Feb 21, 2013 12:12 PM

Dec 2008
My name is Clayton and I'm 21 years old and i live in London, needless to say i LOVE Anime with a passion. I also love playing video games and im currently waiting for the release of Pokemon X & Y(i know ive got a lot of waiting to do-_-')
I also love music especially Anime Music i think i might have 450+ of them on my 3ds...
At the moment im not real big on manga but lately ive been trying too read more manga and i think i might read tokko next...
and like it says in my profile i really want a Siberian Husky however i have a black cat named Kuro
my favorite colors are blood red and black
May 1, 2013 1:28 PM

Dec 2009
Hey there, I'm Charles, 19, turning 20 pretty soon. From California and currently studying abroad in Beijing, likely to move to Japan in the future. Started watching anime around middle school. Open to trying all genres and looking forward to connecting with other anime fans. I don't have too extensive a viewing history, but I hope I can mesh in with everyone somehow. Peace.
tealcactusMay 14, 2013 1:29 AM
May 14, 2013 7:20 PM

Jul 2010
Hey! I'm Ashlee and I'm and 19 year old college student living on the coast. I really enjoy anime but I'm mostly a manga reader. I first really got interested in anime when I lived in Okinawa for three years, but now I'm back in the states for school. Though anime and Japanese cuisine have thoroughly stuck with me. I tend to be an avid reader so manga just flows better for me, but anime is great too. Especially now since it's summer and I have enough free time to catch up on the anime I've missed.

Ah I really like reading, painting & recently ceramics, cooking, swimming and water sports and occasionally playing video games. (I super excited for the new Animal Crossing on my 3DS).

I'm not sure what else to say, but I guess you could just ask me. :)
May 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Nov 2012
Hi my names Dahwud, nickname Dawy. I'm 20 from England, favourite anime has to be DBZ since it kicked me off on watching anime. Apart from DBZ love Code Geass, Death Note, Ruroun Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop etc. Love Football, or Soccer as some of you like calling it. LFC fan for life, even if they don't win jack. Greatest movie of all time has to be The Godfather, love scary movies an all. Fav music Rock, Dance and whatever. Evanescence and Paramore got ta be the best.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Simul watch suggestion and planning

imperlast - Mar 22, 2021

0 by imperlast »»
Mar 22, 2021 6:45 PM

» what are you playing or watching while in quarantine

imperlast - Apr 18, 2020

17 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Dub or Sub? ( 1 2 )

Hawksman - Nov 13, 2012

91 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Sticky: » lets get to know one another ( 1 2 3 4 )

Eko - Jul 27, 2010

176 by new_Ango »»
Jun 7, 2020 10:32 AM

Sticky: » What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade

imperlast - Jan 1, 2020

13 by Jay_Brief »»
May 28, 2020 11:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.