Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Denno Coil Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 1, 2007 12:53 PM

got to know more about Haraken and the lady on bike.
*broom broom* ROFL

Jul 3, 2007 3:56 AM

Zomg the next ep looks so awsome from the preview OwO.

A good ep even thou there wasnt much action. Got to learn about Haraken, so thats all good ^^.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 3, 2007 3:22 PM

No Isako this episode =(. Next episode looks like it'll fix that though.

I found it funny how difficult it was for Fumie and Yasako to adjust after turning off their glasses. Also, Haraken's aunt is an interesting woman. I wonder how much of a threat those satchiis will be now since she was looking into toughening them up.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.

Jul 4, 2007 5:11 PM

Haraken!

This episode was love, just the right amount of humor and ....story progress I guess I could say.

Haraken and his aunt ftw~

Jul 6, 2007 10:28 AM

aww i feel so bad for haraken <3.

Aug 24, 2009 3:55 AM

Good episode... It was nice to learn a little bit more about Haraken. Fumie -was- being pretty mean to him before. And how weird that Haraken is the one link between those who use illegal cyber items (Yasako and Fumie) and the one who is strengthening Satchii, who searches out those illegal items. :P

Sep 9, 2010 12:39 PM

Haraken you can have my lovings <3

*brooom broooom* (LOL XD)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 16, 2010 8:47 AM
Lol She's a terrible sister, the girl is like 4 and she send her home in the dark alone randomly. But nice nice ep!

Apr 28, 2011 5:26 PM

I laughed at the sister's new "thing". Imitating a bike is a lot more annoying than the previous one.

This ep was great. The part where they had to turn off their glasses was pretty funny too

Oct 19, 2011 4:12 PM

haraken and his lively biker aunt xD

interesting episode, some story/info is never a waste

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"

May 6, 2012 2:29 AM

I generally hate annoying little kids in anime, and Yasako's little sister doesn't seem to be an exception :/

Feb 23, 2014 4:03 PM

Interesting character development I must say!

Jul 4, 2014 4:48 AM
I must admit I really like Haraken's character. Who would've thought that his aunt was in charge of the red Satchii's that nearly smoked Yasako earlier on in the series.

Ssjbryando said:
Lol She's a terrible sister, the girl is like 4 and she send her home in the dark alone randomly. But nice nice ep!
Yeah, some parts of the episode bothered me, like this. You don't leave your younger sister/brother alone like that.

Not as much action as before but it was awesome to learn more about Haraken and his aunt. I must say, all the characters in the show are interesting, and none of them are there just for the sake of it.

Oct 12, 2014 2:59 AM

"Hey here's the path you're going to follow so you won't get zapped by Satchi. Now go!" I had to shake my head -__-
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Feb 24, 2015 8:27 PM

Good information in this ep. I was surprised the aunt was so young; I was expecting someone older like Yasako's granny. One thing I don't like is how it bland Yasako is starting to seem, she doesn't seem to have a personality beyond being a follower. That and Satchii. Why would they target a human simply for wearing glasses (and pets)? Isn't that against the whole point of their existence?

Complexity said:
I generally hate annoying little kids in anime, and Yasako's little sister doesn't seem to be an exception :/

My feelings exactly. I can already tell she's going to get on my nerves.

Ssjbryando said:
Lol She&#039;s a terrible sister, the girl is like 4 and she send her home in the dark alone randomly. But nice nice ep!

It wasn't dark when they sent her home, though. It was the middle of the day and she got lost because she tripped. At least, that's what I got out of it.

May 27, 2015 5:29 AM
haraken for sure in interesting chara, oh I hate stupid kids who cause so many problems because of them being so not well bred

Jul 17, 2015 1:43 PM

Kyoko is fucking retarded. Never seen a kid trip over nothing so many times. Disobedient bitch needs a slap.

May 18, 2017 5:39 AM

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Kyoko is fucking retarded. Never seen a kid trip over nothing so many times. Disobedient bitch needs a slap.

BINGO! Where's Captain Bright when you need him.

Sep 12, 2017 9:34 AM

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

SenChen said:
oh I hate stupid kids who cause so many problems because of them being so not well bred

It's fascinating to see what anonymity brings out of some people. Nature is amazing.

Feb 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Starting a petition to put Kyoko down.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Jul 26, 2019 9:50 PM

No mention of Yasako's father's job until now despite it being (seemingly) antithetical to what her grandmother is doing and the house/business they live in as well as him being apart of the center of a lot of what's going on? (Though the mother did complain about the sign) I wouldn't put it past a kid like Yasako to have no idea what her father does for a living or make that connection. Maybe the bureaucracy of city hall hasn't caught up with the old woman's pranks yet, or there is some difference in thinking in how things are run, especially with how strict the Satchis are and the different bureaus and whatnot. And now the aunt who obviously has her own plans..I dunno. I guess all the little hacker tools are a thing only kids use, since nobody else around seems to be bothered by the Satchis and their overzealous policing which you'd think the way they've been portrayed so far would keep the city in total chaos lol. Damn adults always trying to ruin the children's fun.

Why don't we just turn off the glasses
I laughed. At least this series is a little self-aware.

lol at all of the whining kids complaining about Kyoko in this thread.
Modified by syncrogazer, Jul 26, 2019 10:34 PM