Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 3, 2010 7:26 AM

Jun 2008
xXshinzoXx said:
PeeNoYaKo said:
I've been watching the first episode over and over. haha it's good, but in my opinion, I dont like the "omnibus format" idea, since I do prefer a pure romance.

No omnibus format? Then just watch the Haruka arc. Problem solved. I'll be watching the other 22 or so episodes myself personally.

DON'T FORGET. each girl will get they're OWN ending, it's not going to be a Kanon or a Clannad.

Just think that you're WATCHING 6 SMALL ANIMES

and it's still going to be PURE LOVE, only in 6 different ways and 6 different stories, even though it uses the same characters.

THERE WILL BE CLOSURE, BUT IT WILL BE IN 6 DIFFERENT STORIES

and here I think that majorly people HATE forced endings with one girl if it's originally from a VN adaptation.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 3, 2010 7:27 AM

Dec 2009
kaimax said:
xXshinzoXx said:
PeeNoYaKo said:
I've been watching the first episode over and over. haha it's good, but in my opinion, I dont like the "omnibus format" idea, since I do prefer a pure romance.

No omnibus format? Then just watch the Haruka arc. Problem solved. I'll be watching the other 22 or so episodes myself personally.

DON'T FORGET. each girl will get they're OWN ending, it's not going to be a Kanon or a Clannad.

Just think that you're WATCHING 6 SMALL ANIMES

and it's still going to be PURE LOVE, only in 6 different ways and 6 different stories, even though it uses the same characters.
Really? That sounds awesome.
Jul 3, 2010 8:43 AM

Mar 2009
That was excellent!!
It was very surprising, I didn't expect it to be that good.

The seiyu's are all fantastic, the casting is absolutely perfect!

And Morishima is amazing, I know this is an omnibus style show, but I really hope we get to see a lot more of her.

It's very refreshing to see a show like this and it not be full of ecchi shots/loli's.
I'm really getting sick of getting ambushed every season.

This show is kinda like White Album mixed with Ichigo 100 %/.

Tachibana is great and all the girls are fantastic, I also really liked Miya.
And, the girl they played Rock Paper Scissors with, was great as well, I really liked here seiyu.

I think I'll definitely watch this one, it's been a while since I watched a romance.

Urahara Out!!
Jul 3, 2010 8:47 AM

Mar 2009
Looking foward for Yukana X3

Jul 3, 2010 11:12 AM

Mar 2010
I lol'd when he got rejected.
Ouuuuuch!
Jul 3, 2010 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
One word: ridiculous. All that "You're so nice, bla bla bla" was annoying.
I'll watch another one or two episodes and then decide if it's worth to keep watching.

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jul 3, 2010 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
It was nice but I hope its not predictable.

Haven't we all seen this sort of thing before? Everything just seems expected to me, but

I'll give it a chance.
Jul 3, 2010 1:26 PM

Apr 2009
Boring anime so far, but good progression.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Jul 3, 2010 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
Very nice episode. I think this show will be really great =D
Jul 3, 2010 8:08 PM

Aug 2009
Haruka looks like Shiki's sister and Junichi looks like Shiki but without glasses.
Not to mention the piano piece is similar to Tsukihime.

But overall, it was a great episode. Interesting plot. I hope its not one of those terrible harems
Jul 3, 2010 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
This does seem like an interesting anime. :)
O_O
Jul 3, 2010 10:18 PM

Jun 2008
KairaN said:
I hope its not one of those terrible harems

You don't know Omnibus huh?

getting tired of explaining....

Jul 3, 2010 10:56 PM

Oct 2008
Not my type of show I think. Gonna five this ep 2/5. And I think for the whole series it will be 5/10
Jul 3, 2010 11:03 PM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:
KairaN said:
I hope its not one of those terrible harems

You don't know Omnibus huh?

getting tired of explaining....
Omnibus?
Sorry, I just CBF trying to find what it is or means,
You're better off explaining
Jul 3, 2010 11:06 PM

May 2010
I had trouble differentiating Tsukasa Ayatsuji and Haruka Morishima
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 4, 2010 12:05 AM
Mar 2010
What a surprising down note with which to end the first episode of a series! I was quite pleased. Honestly, this episode works perfectly as a self-contained short film. Boy gets hurt and shuts himself off. Boy eventually opens himself up again, only to be hurt once more. Boy then shuts himself off again (in exactly the same place as where he started). The end. If you didn't know there was more to it, that would seem like a whole story on its own. I just hope the rest of the arc - and the series - remains as solid as this premiere.
Jul 4, 2010 12:08 AM
Oct 2007
Rooted for Tsukasa ever since the anime announcement but since this is an omnibus format, guess I won't have to worry about that too much. Anticipate her arc as well as Ai's.

Have to agree that the dialogue is really awkward and embarrassing. Read somewhere it's very VN-like, which I'm not sure is a good way to translate to anime but sure is interesting.
Jul 4, 2010 2:45 AM

Nov 2008
Worse than I expected, but whatever. I'll stick with it.
Jul 4, 2010 3:47 AM
May 2010
Wow Morishimas hot!
well it was a good start with good character designs hopefully hell be able to brush it off and either move on or try again as is apparent by the preview?

well 26 weeks till its over huh well here goes

cant wait til next ep!~~~~~~~
Jul 4, 2010 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
Wow

Ep 1 - Confession + Rejection
Ep 2 to 26 - What is suppose to happen here then?

This is pretty good seeing as this is not the type of things i watch. Also this very well balanced, not to much fan service

Edit - LOLZ FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL it was 24 eps not 26 XD me is blind, i fear for my next 2 years of school if i made a mistake like that XD oh well humans arn't perfect
removed-userJul 4, 2010 11:14 AM
Jul 4, 2010 5:12 AM

May 2009
YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF MIYA GOING NII-NII

it's pretty much the embodiment of moe in speech and only Asumi Kana does it right.

hopefully hell be able to brush it off and either move on or try again as is apparent by the preview?

I too hope hell will be able to brush it off and start again to tempt her to join him.

@kairaN, I did think that her personality matched with Akiha's, but kinder and more hyper while pertaining the elegant aura but Junichi =/= Shiki w/o glasses, 100%.
reb3llistJul 4, 2010 5:17 AM
Jul 4, 2010 5:24 AM

Jun 2009
realmruler1 said:
Ep 1 - Confession + Rejection
Ep 2 to 26 - What is suppose to happen here then?

Well, firstly it's 24 episodes...

And it's going to go: Ep 1-4 telling Haruka's storyline, then the story resets, and will focus on a different heroine, with each getting 4 episodes of their own.

Jul 4, 2010 8:10 AM

Apr 2008
Yaaay, I've been waiting for this anime to come out *-*! I really loved the PS2 Game, and knowing that I'll get to see all the routes in the anime makes me really happy~ I really liked the ending theme, too ^^~

I'm gonna stick with this one to the end =D!

Now let's see all those girls trying to get Tachibana out of the closet XD!
"We never realize the importance of our friends until they're long gone..."
Jul 4, 2010 9:05 AM

Jun 2008
Reminder Post

Omnibus Format = Every Girl will get her own story, own progress and own ending with the protagonist. Like higurashi it will reset after every arc.

BASICALLY
all girls will get atleast 4 episodes.

SOMEWHAT SPOILERISH

Ep 2 = Haruka will give Junichi a chance

Jul 4, 2010 9:19 AM

May 2009
ep1 = rejection

Even if this wasn't omnibus format you can still theorize that episode 2 - 24 (to 26 counting the OVAs) would be about developing relationship and character of other girls and maybe even they themselves.

But this is an omnibus format anyway. Waiting for Ayatsuji's arc. Maybe the studio decided to start off the series with a popular girl / a home-run and in the end they'll put another ace's arc to make following it worthwhile while in the middle mediocrity will come through at some point. Idk the game so just guessing.

Well HERE'S TO A MIYA ARC.
Jul 4, 2010 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
kaimax said:
SOMEWHAT SPOILERISH
Ep 2 = Haruka will give Junichi a chance

That's actually predictable, you know. ^^"
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 4, 2010 3:11 PM

Apr 2009
Seems rather generic.
Hopefully this show mixes it up later on.

As mentioned before:
I'm interested in this "Shiki" chick. Wonder if she's gonna be awesome.
Jul 4, 2010 3:27 PM

Oct 2009
This is probably the worst anime season yet.

I haven't enjoyed any of the shows so far, but this title here wasn't too bad I guess, kinda amusing, it actually had potential and I feel as though this anime will get better as it progresses.
HSOTD is probably the only other show that I could see being anything remotely good.

Ah well, atleast Fall shows some promise with Deadman Wonderland & Bakuman.
Jul 4, 2010 4:33 PM

Feb 2008
a brave confession and an even nicer rejection. i wonder if he will go school days style and kill everyone hahaha.

she totally lead him on....and he was a fool to fall for it...idiot.
Jul 5, 2010 12:28 AM
Dec 2007
It was a nice start with interesting (cliché) characters, solid animation work and a promising climax. It's definitely not a series for me though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 5, 2010 2:46 AM

May 2009
Olimarth said:
This is probably the worst anime season yet.

I haven't enjoyed any of the shows so far, but this title here wasn't too bad I guess, kinda amusing, it actually had potential and I feel as though this anime will get better as it progresses.
HSOTD is probably the only other show that I could see being anything remotely good.

Ah well, atleast Fall shows some promise with Deadman Wonderland & Bakuman.

They say Summer Season is the season to backlog. I guess some people share the sentiment. Other than that, lol Sengoku Basara 2, the most hyped anime of Summer.
Jul 5, 2010 4:37 AM
Jul 2008
It seems to be okey but a bit too long.
Jul 5, 2010 4:41 AM

Nov 2008
If this gets any success, I can already see Love Plus the anime coming up. Not that I have a problem with that.. Manaka..
Jul 5, 2010 7:21 AM

Jun 2010
just the 1st episode there's already confession.
it suprised me!
Jul 5, 2010 3:15 PM

Oct 2009
So after having seen High School of the Dead Episode 1... I may just have to go back and reconsider my opinion on this anime... ASS was actually good and will quite possibly be the one and only summer title I enjoy.
Jul 5, 2010 7:10 PM
Jul 2010
After I saw the episode, and looked it up, I became obsessed with Nanasaki Ai.
Dam wtf is wrong with me I always like tomboys.
But Nanasaki is soooo cute, I cannot wait till her arc begins.
Tsukasa is cute too..
Overall, I like the girls in the anime, but Idk about the storyline.
Jul 6, 2010 5:24 AM

May 2008
Wow no ecchi..suprised, but good!
anyway that was a nice episode, i kept on getting confused with Morishima and the class rep. ahah anyway i smell love triangle or more developping. but well see how it goes. =)
Jul 6, 2010 6:37 AM

Sep 2009
Fabrice said:
anyway that was a nice episode, i kept on getting confused with Morishima and the class rep. ahah anyway i smell love triangle or more developping. but well see how it goes. =)

you sure no ecchi??? bath scene??? would you not count that as ecchi?? "Let's play a bath game" or somethin'??

well the plot is common, a guy surrounded by pretty girls, etc...
but it's the kind of anime that I like...
what surprised on the first episode is a confession and rejection....
I wonder how far it goes??

CLICK!!
Jul 6, 2010 6:49 AM

May 2008
eternalblade13 said:
Fabrice said:

you sure no ecchi??? bath scene??? would you not count that as ecchi?? "Let's play a bath game" or somethin'??

well the plot is common, a guy surrounded by pretty girls, etc...
but it's the kind of anime that I like...
what surprised on the first episode is a confession and rejection....
I wonder how far it goes??

Ha! what i meant, there wasnt much ecchi, compared to like High School of the Dead lol or Hatsukoi limited.
Jul 6, 2010 9:22 AM

Jan 2009
No cleavage or panty shots just some daydreaming which is apporiate.

Characters a tad cliche but you can kinda relate to the guy none of this I'm super rich or super skilled although perhaps a bit emo ;p

Confession, rejection was quite surprising, maybe a kiss who knows lol.

Kinda reminds me of kimikiss pure rouge and also Myself;Yourself (the latter being a game as well)
Jul 6, 2010 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
Haven't played the game since I don't have an int. ps2 (damn them no pc release why!?!?) so the only things I have to go off of as of this point are the manga.

24 episodes isn't as long as you think if it's set up such as that each heroine has her own set. Seems like a fair amount of allowed development imo., if anything, too little. 4 episodes is enough for what? 1 conflict?

I definitely enjoyed the first episode. Seems they're taking it at the pace it needs to be at if it's going to succeed at 4 episodes/girl. The characters are fleshed out to the point where it doesn't seem like they're an embodiment of a single trait, something that ought to be expected of any 'serious' drama but often isn't.

Looking forward to more!
Jul 7, 2010 1:01 AM

Jun 2007
I enjoyed this mellow depressing episode a lot. They dropped a lot of hints about who likes the main character and who will eventually start to like him. I can see this becoming a harem at some point assuming they all end up liking him in the end. The drama is bound to be crazy when he's forced to choose one :P. I'm not entirely sure Haruka-Senpai's feelings yet but I think it's relatively obvious she doesn't hate him. In fact it almost seems like she's testing him. But then again there where some hints dropped that she may be a lesbian....so who knows.
Jul 7, 2010 5:35 AM

Mar 2010
average typical protagonist
the romance seems generic
i had to pause the show a few times i don't know why...
the only thing i like was the confession and rejection at once
well i think it will become typical again in the next episode
well i hope i'm wrong...
Jul 7, 2010 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
Seemed fairly generic but I enjoyed it. Probably worse than Occult, but better than HSotD for me.
Jul 7, 2010 8:22 AM

Mar 2008
jojo the first series of the new season what i watched and i like it :D
yep were generic characters but the form what they used it was nice to me ;)
Jul 7, 2010 8:38 AM

Jun 2008
I'm still laughing (and facepalming) at the fact that some people STILL THINK that this going to be your generic harem anime.

which the protagonist will be forced to choose one, and disappoint the others,
even though it has been clearly said a dozen times that this is going to be in a Omnibus format, which means that every girl will have they're own ending with the protagonist...

Jul 7, 2010 8:39 AM

Jul 2009
kaimax said:
I'm still laughing (and facepalming) at the fact that some people STILL THINK that this going to be your generic harem anime.

which the protagonist will be forced to choose one, and disappoint the others,
even though it has been clearly said a dozen times that this is going to be in a Omnibus format, which means that every girl will have they're own ending with the protagonist...

Well, I didn't say its going to be generic, I said it seems generic. It is only the first episode after all, and it was a generic episode.
Jul 7, 2010 11:11 AM

Nov 2008
Kinda weird... how he can't get over his feelings... It's been 2 years?
I'll just call him 'Jun'. :P
Jul 7, 2010 8:15 PM

Jun 2008
Itazura_na_Kiss said:

there's a term that's called traumatized, my good fellow

Jul 8, 2010 1:05 AM

Mar 2009
kaimax said:
Itazura_na_Kiss said:

there's a term that's called traumatized, my good fellow
hahaha traumatize over getting stood up

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.