Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2010 11:43 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I LOVE this story!!
So sweet and beautiful!
cyruzSep 15, 2014 3:53 PM
Nov 25, 2010 3:43 AM

Nov 2010
would there be a second part of it?
i would love to see kazura to be human again
maybe he could take a student character then he and chiya could be together again
uh!!
i have a weird imagination
o.0
Sep 26, 2016 4:37 PM

May 2013
That last chapter was extremely sad. This was a very good one. Especially how you know she will die and that she did not so good things, but at one point she was a person too, who may or may not have loved a man and was trapped in a hopeless situation where all she could do was married a perverted old man or become a vampire's woman, but when she wanted neither of them and only wanted to be loved by another man. They really were opposites, so who knows how it would have turned out, but this is one of those stories that just has such a complicated character in it that it makes a lasting impression on a person because even in shoujo manga with so many diverse characters, their main motivation tends to be romance, but here we have a heroine who isn't sweet or an ideal or that isn't an ideal, but has redeeming qualities even if she is a klutz or a tom boy or something. Her motivations are escape, not just from the church, but from a marriage to an old man set up by her greedy parents who don't care for her. She traps a man who she thinks is kind and might love him for something he did years ago and he doesn't even remember her, like the story of Lancelot and the Lady of Shalott. And then when she realizes he will die, she chooses to go to the demon because she sees herself as evil and himself as too good for her, even though they were raised in similar hateful circumstances.

Honestly, this one is sticking with me way too much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hoshi wa Akatsuki no Kage Chapter Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

1 by fiore777 »»
Aug 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kan de Bansan wo Chapter 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 31, 2012

0 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Jan 31, 2012 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.