Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2010 1:51 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD
I was disappointed in the mirror maze fight, because it was obvious that Poisonny had the skills to put up a crazy awesome fight against the girls, and yet it got cut off in such a cheap way.
This ep, we got that fight. And it was FRICKING AMAZING.
I squee'd just about the entire time. Especially when she teleported away from Marble Screw before it even hit (How come Pisard or Gekidrago never tried that?!) and at the crazy sure-fire finisher the girls used (Apparently, MS can be channeled through objects. Remember this, it'll turn out to be important SOMEWHERE down the line). Also, good GRIEF she put up a whirlwind offensive. If not for the protection that Pretty Cure offers them, Nagisa and Honoka would be dead ten times over O.o;
Poisonny was a really fun villain, learning by observation and not really trying to engage the girls herself if she could. However, that didn't mean she was a pushover, just that she preferred strategy to power- Which is always the marking of a really cool bad guy.
Just my two cents.
Mar 9, 2011 1:25 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. The witch is DEAD. I truly enjoyed her methods...

Poor Kiriya... he likes Hanoka, but his sis was just defeated.
Apr 11, 2011 6:43 PM

Aug 2010
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,

She was my favourite villain. :(
Sep 9, 2013 9:15 PM
Jan 2013
Yay! The end of Poissonny. I found her annoying, even if she was a clever villain.

Next time, looks like the boy will use psychological warfare against Honoka.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Mar 20, 2015 8:49 PM

Jun 2014
That was quite a fight! Being his sister, Kiriya doesn't look too happy about Poisonny being defeated.

Jan 12, 2016 2:13 AM

Jan 2016
Hot damn, Poisony aint kidding around no more.
That was a great fight, such brutality. Even if they are protected by magic that must have hurt a ton.

I hate it when villains use their hair to fight, its so disgusting. >_<
To be honest, im a bit sad to see her go. Especially since there are only two generals left, but the series isnt even halfway done; and to be honest, i cant see Kiriya lasting much longer.
So my prediction is that after they are all defeated, the Dark King will gain a new set of generals for the second half. Lets wait and see.

Also, the confrontation scene with the two Honokas was great. I actually found the resolution quite touching. As always true love friendship saves the day. ^_^
Sep 15, 2016 6:54 AM

Mar 2008
While the Honoka doppelganger thing was treated rather anticlimatically, and the early-battle banter over experience and 'real life' came rather out of nowhere, but in spite of that at least the overall episode and battle was still solid. Not the most memorable end, but not bad either as these monster-of-the-week shows go.

The Precures sure can take a beating. Seems like things will be taking an interesting turn now with Kiriya.
Feb 19, 2017 2:35 AM

Apr 2012
Pretty dissapointed that Nagisa didn't draw on the real Honoka's face to distinguish her from the fake, but oh well.

Great ep!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 2, 2017 11:55 PM

Nov 2011
We're gonna run out of generals at this rate.

Poisony was probably my favorite of the generals so far, but the Kiriya situation is definitely getting more interesting.

Nice episode.

Ckan said:
The Precures sure can take a beating. Seems like things will be taking an interesting turn now with Kiriya.

Indeed, and this becomes even more true in some of the later installments. A lot of the normal MotWs in Heartcatch can dish out pain around the level shown in this episode, to put it in perspective. It's pretty #struggle at times.
TripleSRankMay 3, 2017 12:03 AM
Apr 1, 2018 3:33 AM
May 2017
The confrontation between the two Honokas was interesting and definitely funny. I'm also happy that they brought back that one moment from when Nagisa and Honoka had an argument to find out which was the real Honoka (Nagisa's smelly socks)
And welp, Poisony's dead now. She was my favorite villain tbh, David Bowie aka Pissard being my second favorite.
Dec 6, 2018 3:22 AM

Jul 2015
Wtf 2 Honokas.

The fight vs Poisony was great, I found pretty awesome how she got defeated by the Marble Screw reaching to her even after teletransporting.

Kiriya as it's to be expected didn't take that well, next episode looks promising.
Apr 23, 2019 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
Holy absolute damn that fight was amazing. Marble Screw actually failed! And then the Precure got really seriously beaten! But then they managed to defeat Poisony through quite an unexpected method.

The two Honokas were great. That scene with both of them on the train was hilarious.

Also it seems we'll be getting more Kiriya greatness. Can't wait.
And we haven't seen a Zakenna in a while, it kinda feels like something's missing, but it doesn't bother me too much since these fights with the actual villains are more interesting.
Mar 8, 2023 5:25 PM

Feb 2016
Kiriya's scream at the end was really something else...I felt it...it gave me the chills
ScrewBall said:
If not for the protection that Pretty Cure offers them, Nagisa and Honoka would be dead ten times over O.o;
Right? Poisonny really beat the shit out of them Σ(っ °Д °;)っ
Apr 16, 2023 5:52 AM

Apr 2023
The two Honoka's part was interesting! Didn't expect Poisonny to have a Mipple as well.

Kiriya's scream at the end ;;
Feb 20, 12:38 AM

Dec 2022
that episode was, I dare say, Lynchian
gonna miss Poisonny if she's really through. truly the star of this show!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 5 Discussion

Sasuke10271994 - Aug 9, 2010

14 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 16, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 21 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 9, 2011

14 by ILOVEMEIKO »»
Mar 30, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 46 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 30, 2011

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.