Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Lovely Complex Episode 12 Discussion


#1
Jun 29, 2007 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1665
Hm... it was a decent ep.
How long is it gonna take for Otani to open his eyes, I wonder... and giving Riza hopes like that... bastard...^^
On the other hand Riza always manage to crack me up lol... and that class-room scene with Haruka and the rest of the class was hilarious.

Seems we get to see Riza and Otani kissing next ep... maybe... you can never tell with that guy...
Still, I looking foward to it.
 
#2
Jun 29, 2007 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1659
Seeing that preview of the next episode, I bet you that so called "kiss" will be interuppted by their friends trying to see what's going on. WATCH!

 
#3
Jun 30, 2007 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 600
LOL hilarious episode! xD stupid Haruka almost ruined it for Risa.

Can't wait for the next episode!
 
#4
Jun 30, 2007 2:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 161
AHHHH HARUKAAAAA! *calms down*

He's so stupid! He almost ruined it, I'm so glad risa slapped him! He needed that, lol. Awww.. otani, he was like the bad guy and the whole class was against him haha.

Can't wait for the next episode.. I wonder if they DO really kiss!! *squeals*


-Seigi-
 
#5
Jun 30, 2007 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 399
Omg I love Haruka XDDD he's hot and nice and gayish so why doesn't Risa want him XD!! Oh well, it was lovely episode (thx to Har...err..XD)

Next episode seems a lot fun as well, can't wait ^uu^!
 
#6
Jul 1, 2007 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 66
every ep is so exciting and always has something to add, I love this! I feel sorry for Otani though having the whole class against you feels soo bad.
 
#7
Jul 3, 2007 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 336
I love the scenes with Risa and Seiko. Two maiden hearts... LOL. I also loved the face that Risa made when she threatened bite Haruka's head off. Good episode overall, but that music is starting to get annoying. It's way too dramatic sounding for the moment... even if it is a somewhat sad moment.

Next episode looks real interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. The two all alone in Otani's room. With the way this series has gone, looks like something weird will happen that will make me laugh and feel depressed at the same time.
 
#8
Aug 22, 2007 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1348
haruka was hilarious with the 7 gfs and all ^^
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
 
#9
Oct 5, 2008 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2837
aww... i actually feel bad for haruka T^T well at least he's got 7 girls xD
 
Oct 29, 2008 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5404
nihil said:
haruka was hilarious with the 7 gfs and all ^^
He only has...90 years left xD

Brilliant episode. Risa/Otani never fails to amuse me :D
 
Mar 13, 2009 8:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
That guy is really weird. ^^ I don't get him .. Poor Risa, she just started to hope again.. :D
That class room scene was really funny, kinda cute that Haruka likes her that much. I wonder how long Otani is gonna stay that way ..
 
Apr 8, 2009 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
I do appreciate how Otani isn't saying "No way in hell would I want her as my girlfriend", he's just saying "I'm not sure yet".
 
May 29, 2009 12:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 255
Another really bad episode.

Why can't this romance be more realistic!!??
He is not sure of his feelings for SEVERAL months. First of all they are FRIENDS, he is hurting her feelings for SEVERAL months (it's impossible not to be aware of this) and he doesn't care. No FRIEND in the "real world" would do that and keep acting like everything was cool.
It also surprises me how the other "so called" friends keep "feeding" and "growing" this situation, when they all know Risa is suffering for SEVERAL months.
REAL friends don't do this in "real life".
I'm not gonna say much about Risa. I know there's people who lose all the self-esteem because of love and keep humiliating themselves like Risa is doing. This is not different than "real life".

It really shocks me people saying things like this.
kawaiigreen said:
I do appreciate how Otani isn't saying "No way in hell would I want her as my girlfriend", he's just saying "I'm not sure yet".
 
Jun 3, 2009 10:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1029
neoalexys said:
Another really bad episode.

Why can't this romance be more realistic!!??
He is not sure of his feelings for SEVERAL months. First of all they are FRIENDS, he is hurting her feelings for SEVERAL months (it's impossible not to be aware of this) and he doesn't care. No FRIEND in the "real world" would do that and keep acting like everything was cool.
It also surprises me how the other "so called" friends keep "feeding" and "growing" this situation, when they all know Risa is suffering for SEVERAL months.
REAL friends don't do this in "real life".
I'm not gonna say much about Risa. I know there's people who lose all the self-esteem because of love and keep humiliating themselves like Risa is doing. This is not different than "real life".


Lol, omg!, stop!, you're killing me! Hahaha! You haven't seen that much anime right?
But seriously, if this anime was realistic then it would be BORING. Comparing a tv show, especially an anime tv show, to real life is just plain stupid. If Lovely Complecx was based on real life, then these great characters could not possibly exist. Do yourself a favor and watch the show with an open mind.

In fact, I would recomend watching all anime with an open mind. If you're looking for realism, you've come to the wrong genre of entertainment.


 
Jul 28, 2009 8:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 66
neoalexys said:
Another really bad episode.

Why can't this romance be more realistic!!??
He is not sure of his feelings for SEVERAL months. First of all they are FRIENDS, he is hurting her feelings for SEVERAL months (it's impossible not to be aware of this) and he doesn't care. No FRIEND in the "real world" would do that and keep acting like everything was cool.
It also surprises me how the other "so called" friends keep "feeding" and "growing" this situation, when they all know Risa is suffering for SEVERAL months.
REAL friends don't do this in "real life".
I'm not gonna say much about Risa. I know there's people who lose all the self-esteem because of love and keep humiliating themselves like Risa is doing. This is not different than "real life".

It really shocks me people saying things like this.
kawaiigreen said:
I do appreciate how Otani isn't saying "No way in hell would I want her as my girlfriend", he's just saying "I'm not sure yet".


I've been in the situation before, as the person who is unsure. You don't want to hurt your friend, and sometimes you feel like there's more than friendship there - but sometimes you just don't. No matter how many people push you be with that person, it only pushes you farther from starting a relationship. And you're afraid a failed relationship will wreck a great friendship.
And you know what? Sometimes it DOES last months. I've never told a guy I wasn't sure about to wait for me. I've always been honest and told them to date other people because I wasn't sure. But sometimes, you really aren't sure what you want.

But off of that tangent, Go Haruki!! LOL that heart was hilarious! People forget because they're watching the two main characters, but he's also heartbroken and in love! LOL
 
Nov 17, 2009 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2846
I agree with Haruka and he should have a piece of Otani I mean what so great about that midget anyway! *FUMES*

If he doesn't want her as girlfriend just let her know that you're not interested and let her move on!

I hate Otani -_-; but she's equally as stupid.
 
Dec 30, 2009 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 673
great ep!
i love haruka so much, you know! he's too cute! ///w///
he's like a stupid little puppy.

but seriously, poor ootani, you can't just force someone's feelings out. too bad risa is always on the end of it all.... @v@
AmaiKawaii said:
But off of that tangent, Go Haruki!! LOL that heart was hilarious! People forget because they're watching the two main characters, but he's also heartbroken and in love! LOL

i completely agree, my heart really goes out to haruka. to think he really stands for everything that goes on, so saad! @A@
Modified by minkie, Dec 30, 2009 3:11 PM
 
Aug 31, 2010 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
ootani is an asshole.When he didn't take her chocolate I was mad at him.How could he get in love with such an asshole.
Oh...she could...I forgot love is unpredictable...^^
 
Aug 13, 2011 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Ugh I'm really mad at Otani for constantly breaking Risa-chan's heart.
Haruka surprised me :D
 
Feb 5, 2012 5:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 218
Ohh God..WHAT ELSE??!!
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 10415
Awesome episode! Looking forward to the next one. :)
 
Feb 22, 2012 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1634
Haruka is totally crazy :'D
Poor Risa - Otani really knows how to get someone down :/
 
May 20, 2012 1:03 PM
Spoony Bard

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2000
I think Otani is really sweet, but he gets annoying sometimes. He's just so uncertain of his own feelings and it really hurts Risa. I hope he gets his emotions under control so he can confidently tell Risa whether he likes her romantically or not.
 
Nov 7, 2012 6:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 122
"ahems" is it me or does Haruka wants to get beat up? I dont quite get why he likes Risa and still dates 7 girls? ugh...i hate players -.- especially a guy who has a girls name smh..
 
Mar 21, 2013 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4110
Satsugai73 said:
"ahems" is it me or does Haruka wants to get beat up? I dont quite get why he likes Risa and still dates 7 girls? ugh...i hate players -.- especially a guy who has a girls name smh..


I was also dumbfounded at his reaction, how can a guy with no moral like him judge someone else ... hilarious =)
 
May 31, 2013 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2282
Self made chocolate. Looks good .
 
Sep 23, 2013 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 180
Nothing about this anime is fair anymore...it's always the guy who's in the wrong huh. Sure it's all comedy, but no one seems to sympathize with how isolated and confused Otani is. He's just another 'dense' baka to everyone huh? Hmph.

Although to be fair this is perhaps the FIRST time I can say that I can respect her. She actually took the initiative and didn't just give up cause of what happened. GOOD, that's what I wanna see. So even if everyone antagonizes him, she's on his side. That's how relationships are built =]
Modified by JusticeSoulTuna, Sep 23, 2013 10:20 PM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
 
Feb 17, 2014 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
I don't know if I can watch 12 more episodes of this...
 
Mar 20, 2014 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4245
Oh god, Haruka is annoying but hilarious at the same time. Especially when he ''That stupid dwarf, he must be suffering from malnutrition'', it made me laugh so much xD
Also, how inornic calling him a playboy while going out with seven girl at the same time :P

Seiko is still dangerously cute xD

Poor her, really everything is going against her. Man, when he rejected her for the third time, it really hurted. Though, it got solved at the end.

The next episode title is so obviously saying they will kiss that they will probably not.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
 
Mar 20, 2014 8:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2033
minouneetzoe said:
Oh god, Haruka is annoying but hilarious at the same time. Especially when he ''That stupid dwarf, he must be suffering from malnutrition'', it made me laugh so much xD
Also, how inornic calling him a playboy while going out with seven girl at the same time :P

Seiko is still dangerously cute xD

Poor her, really everything is going against her. Man, when he rejected her for the third time, it really hurted. Though, it got solved at the end.

The next episode title is so obviously saying they will kiss that they will probably not.


way to be 7 years late lol i almost forgot about this show. might have to rewatch it soon.
 
Mar 22, 2014 7:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4245
itainteazy said:
way to be 7 years late lol i almost forgot about this show. might have to rewatch it soon.


Haha, yeah, I just comment on everything I watch :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
 
Jul 1, 2014 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 422
Nah, He will not mind it, cause hes doesnt understand anything XD
 
Jul 18, 2014 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1246
He can't return her feelings yet, but at least he accepted them.

5/5 It was better than the last episode. Will watch moreeeee!!!!
 
Aug 1, 2014 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 4581
Tinky-Winky said:
aww... i actually feel bad for haruka T^T well at least he's got 7 girls xD
HAHAHA, he is a funny guy indeed. :) I like him somehow :D
 
Jun 15, 2015 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 150
I'm not sure why, but I really like Haruka. And I feel bad for him liking Risa, who then likes someone else....

I hope Haruka will find a true love somewhere else since it's obvious that Risa won't fall for him.

Overall a good episode :D Got couple good laughs there
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."


 
Jun 22, 2015 3:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 641
Great episode. Ootani was really nice, being honest and not giving her false hope (although Nobu's Darling accidentally made him do something that hurt Risa), and Risa understands the difficulty of the situation he's in better than the rest of the cast. I really, really like how this is developing without stupid misunderstandings and excuses, but just by both main characters being honest and open with each other.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.


And as they died, they killed the dead.
 
Sep 5, 2015 8:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1526
After realizing he's hurting her, Otani acts like he doesn't want to hurt Risa, but he obviously still is. The preview of the next episode gives me hope things will move forward but guess we'll see...

I really like Haruka! His character has grown on me the most. I think he's a pretty good guy, honest and open with his emotions at least!
 
Oct 8, 2015 5:40 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 6880
Fucking Haruka ahahaha.
 
Dec 19, 2015 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 3565
neoalexys said:
Another really bad episode.

Why can't this romance be more realistic!!??
He is not sure of his feelings for SEVERAL months. First of all they are FRIENDS, he is hurting her feelings for SEVERAL months (it's impossible not to be aware of this) and he doesn't care. No FRIEND in the "real world" would do that and keep acting like everything was cool.
It also surprises me how the other "so called" friends keep "feeding" and "growing" this situation, when they all know Risa is suffering for SEVERAL months.
REAL friends don't do this in "real life".
I'm not gonna say much about Risa. I know there's people who lose all the self-esteem because of love and keep humiliating themselves like Risa is doing. This is not different than "real life".

It really shocks me people saying things like this.
kawaiigreen said:
I do appreciate how Otani isn't saying "No way in hell would I want her as my girlfriend", he's just saying "I'm not sure yet".


lol so he should lie to her and say he does like her after all? yeah, such a friend.
if that's "real life" than screw that lol

ColdBeans said:


Lol, omg!, stop!, you're killing me! Hahaha! You haven't seen that much anime right?
But seriously, if this anime was realistic then it would be BORING. Comparing a tv show, especially an anime tv show, to real life is just plain stupid. If Lovely Complecx was based on real life, then these great characters could not possibly exist. Do yourself a favor and watch the show with an open mind.

In fact, I would recomend watching all anime with an open mind. If you're looking for realism, you've come to the wrong genre of entertainment.


you couldn't be more wrong. jeez. wow.

JusticeSoulTuna said:
Nothing about this anime is fair anymore...it's always the guy who's in the wrong huh. Sure it's all comedy, but no one seems to sympathize with how isolated and confused Otani is. He's just another 'dense' baka to everyone huh? Hmph.

Although to be fair this is perhaps the FIRST time I can say that I can respect her. She actually took the initiative and didn't just give up cause of what happened. GOOD, that's what I wanna see. So even if everyone antagonizes him, she's on his side. That's how relationships are built =]


agreed!
------


ok episode again. and i have a complaint - everyone's hair is so good looking in here, yet there's hardly any animation of it...when there is, it's mostly on risa's and it's only for a few seconds at that. darn it...>.>
Modified by TomDay, Dec 19, 2015 12:10 AM
 
Feb 10, 2016 1:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 602
I knew this would happen! That Ootani is really getting on my nerves slowly....
 
Feb 24, 2016 7:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 62
LOL I love Haruka xD <3
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
 
Mar 29, 2016 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 258
hm .. I honestly want her to stop chasing this "aho",

just leave him thats the best way to make him understand what he is missing ..
3/5
Recommend me some romance manga's and anime's :)




 
Apr 28, 2016 3:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2358
TF??? 7 girls?? Thats called harem, Haruka, you playboy.

Haruka telling whole class that Risa got rejected, LOL.

So Ootani doesnt want to accept Risa love yet, huh?

3.3/5
 
Aug 5, 2016 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2393
Gosh dang it! I'm glad Otani accepts the chocolate in the end. Wow a kiss next episode?
 
Jun 10, 2017 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 421
I am legit getting sick of otani and how awful he is towards risa. first time i think of dropping the show. hopefully it gets better soon.
 
Dec 26, 2018 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 12174
"Natural flirt" hahha... I just hope Otani actually dates her at the end
 
Jan 4, 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 183
Jfc Haruka is so fucking obnoxious. The class is wack too, acting like Otani is such a villain when they did so much to create an environment where he can't see Koizumi as a love interest.

𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
 
Top