Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2019 8:42 PM
Jul 2014
I'm highly concerned for Ren... I didn't know he was having such a rough time without Nana. I thought the extent of his sulking was only sleeping in hotel bathrooms but I think I missed something. Yasu is such a good friend and could tell immediately that something was off. Is Ren doing hard drugs or something???? His arm shaking like that didn't seem okay.

On a lighter note, I hope Reira and Shin can see each other!! I saw Shin plotting his visit to Reira lol

OH GOD THE TENSION IN NANA'S DRESSING ROOM. I'm worried about how Ren will act when Nana breaks it off... I hope everything goes well.......

YES A KISS IN THE VAN uwu Reira and Shin are so wholesome

BXTCHSDJLFLKFJSHVKDSKF WTF A PROPOSAL???? JFSLKDFJLKSJDFZNDFLZBNMZVCNMV i was not prepared REN YOU CAN'T DO THAT

IM WHEEZING THE AGE DIFFERENCE BUT IT'S OKAY NOBU DON'T GIVE UP LMAOOO YOU GOT THIS YOU AND MIYU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER XD

wait..................... SHIN IS 15????!!??!??!?!?!??!??! FIFTEEN????????????????????????? ok maybe i was wrong about Reira and Shin lol that's a little too much....... SHIN WAS REALLY SELLING HIS BODY AS A MINOR i knew this but i was today years old when i found out his actual age O.o
They have the same birthday uwu ok i can make an exception Reira and Shin ship is still sailing for me!!

ohmaigad they did it again dkfjsfdk welp it was a nice resolution while it lasted, Nana... that part when Ren was suffocating Nana was kinda scary not gonna lie......

This must be how idols and celebs get laid lol in vans and dressing rooms.

Yasu and Ren are the real otp. That's true bromance right there.

lol Nana's suit and armor

I love the ending of each episode with Nana just talking and relfecting. It's really nice to hear her perspective and thoughts.
May 10, 2020 5:25 PM

Dec 2019
Finally nobu is opening up, he and this girl would look cute together. Also yasu man, what a king
May 30, 2020 7:15 AM

Jul 2015
Ren's words really suprised me in a good way, expected some break up to happen

Ah too bad for Nobu and Miu romance... but there is still the possibility right? ...like Shin and Layla even though that their relation is illegal because of Shin's age as far as I know

May 30, 2020 8:23 AM
Feb 2020
I'm glad ren drug addiction was mentioned in the anime, even if it was a small mention.
In the manga is was so clear that ren was suffering from his addiction, and that this addiction was pretty bad. In the anime it was talked about only once, and that's it..like it wasn't a big deal. But if someone remember, in episode 42 layla found ren passed out in the bathtub, it was because of drugs..she even briefly saw something in the toilet, it was drugs..he either taken them, or tried to stop in that episode, but couldn't because he was on drug's again in 44. Read about his character on wiki, there's more information about the drug addiction, but that information mostly about the Manga and all..If you look at the reason ren is addicted is sort off combination of his childhood and being away even for short time from the woman he loves, Nana.
Anastasia_1997May 30, 2020 11:15 AM
Jul 7, 2020 1:04 PM

Feb 2020
nana was so cute when she saw reira lmao. the way she uses evil demon lord like hachi is hilarious.

but i'm confused, does this mean nana thinks yasu should have feelings for her or something like that? she thinks he likes her or does she like him without realising?

also, nana + ren's proposal was so cute
. i'm glad yasu lectured him

Feb 26, 2021 9:16 AM
Oct 2020
when nana realized yasu's loyalties lied with ren... and then she said there's no one left to save her from her obsession with ren... and right at that moment nobu appeared on the scene... wonder if that's a coincidence or what. it would make for cool foreshadowing
May 11, 2021 11:52 AM
Mar 2021
hachi looks happy right ? i still hope her and nana reunite
Jan 1, 2022 1:05 PM

Feb 2017
i cringed so hard at shin and reira in the van. this is one of the most disgusting things i've seen in anime. a Child in 10th grade and a woman who's the same age as a college graduate. that's disgusting.

uhhh yeah didn't realize ren had some kind of drug addiction. they won't explicitly say he has some drug addiction but they'll show a 15 year old in bed with a 22 year old. ok.

not that i'm some kind of expert on sid vicious' life but i hope ren and nana's relationship isn't gonna be mimicking his and nancy's - bc it almost seems like it's going down that path with the way ren talks about dying & his apparent drug addiction now

placeholder text
Aug 14, 2022 2:23 AM
Apr 2021
So Ren's answer to this relationship crisis was to propose? Jesus. Honestly, this story is filled with people who do not communicate with each other, them getting engaged will not do good for either of them. Ren is obviously in a bad shape, taking drugs, and basically on the edge. Not to mention that Nana is emotionally unstable. It seems like she wanted to have an excuse to end this relationship but she just couldn't do it and was sucked further in. Ugh.

Reira and Shin....Reira is using Shin to make her feel better about herself, while still being in love with that idiot Takumi. When this relationship gets exposed, it will break Shin. He is 15 and getting used up for sex. I get that Reira is broken and lonely but she also doesn't have any resolve to make her situation better.

I am so sick of Junko, she always has such toxic words disguised as a piece of advice. She is a horrible friend to Nana.
Nov 13, 2022 8:36 PM

Apr 2016
So will both Nana make the same bad desicion (getting married to a guy they think they stuck with because they are afraid of leaving what they've got used to believe is what they deserve)? *deep sigh* let's see how these last three episodes go.

Someone save Shin from the demon lord!
Sep 23, 2023 9:51 PM

Mar 2023
reira is so weird man :/
Sep 27, 2023 7:42 PM
Oct 2020
Wait so Ren was doing drugs too? Wtf? ALso marriage lets gooo!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 19, 2008

98 by _Geko_ »»
Apr 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Psylocybek - Aug 5, 2008

84 by mo_lave »»
Apr 8, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

387 by SasakiTouha »»
Apr 8, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Koito91 - Jun 17, 2023

92 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Apr 7, 2:43 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Teddy - Aug 5, 2008

81 by _Geko_ »»
Apr 6, 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.