Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokyo Underground Episode 3 Discussion

Jun 23, 2010 5:51 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
K I'm done...I cant watch anymore of this. I just cant put up with horrible animation when the plot is this stupid and the characters don't do anything resembling anything close to common sense...and the logic...How the hell does wind stop electricity?...I mean really...not to mention the useless "princess type" character that cant seem to do anything to defend herself, but still finds herself running to stop a fight while screaming the protagonist's name, even though it makes no difference whatsoever.

I cant even begin to explain how irate the anime has made me at this whole cliché'd shounen anime storyline. The only redeeming quality I can think of for this anime is the ending theme, which is sadly wasted on such a poor quality anime.

Jul 3, 2012 3:49 AM
Agreed with the above. I've had this on hold for a year or more, and have just tried restarting it from the beginning. Much worse than I remembered, so I'm gonna have to drop it.

The music was noticeably good throughout the 3 or 4 episodes I managed, however, so I will be seeking out the OST if there is one.

Jul 9, 2012 5:03 PM

Personally Chelsea Reminds Me Of Naru from Love Hina :P
And I Would Like Rumina To End Up with Her Not Ruri