Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo?

Oct 12, 2018 7:35 AM
Tsurara end up with naru if y read manga its obvious that the writer make it offcial speciall at the last chapter where naru almost kiss tsurara *evli laugh* in your face bitch Kana booooo both naru is for tsurara bleeeeeeehhh

Nov 12, 2018 6:06 PM
Go Tsurara! I think that I'm for "keeping the youkai blood" in the line because I'm just worried that if the youkai blood becomes too diluted, the bloodline will end up losing their power and the Nura clan will die. But then, if it's a different youkai that he ends up going for, that still means the bloodline will thin out so I don't really know...

In the end, Tsurara's always been the most supportive of Rikuo and has done the most for him. The mangaka also hints at their relationship the most, so I think that's some solid points for Tsurara.

May 30, 12:54 AM
I'm rooting for Tsurara. After reading the manga until the end,Tsurara is the one who fits the most. Why is everyone saying it's gonna be Kana because she's Rikou''s childhood friend. So what? Tsurara have been there with him since the moment he born! Maybe there's a little problem about age differences but I still think she is right partner for Rikou.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]