Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 62 Discussion

Jun 26, 2010 2:05 AM

i've watched it late >.< I didn't thought eclipse will release an episode a week late.

btw, this episode is friggin' good. Awesome i wish there is a 10/10 choices. and Im looking forward on what is behind that gate..
-= Space for Rent =-

Jun 26, 2010 2:06 AM

Zilpzalp said:
I hate using the word epic because it's overused, but... this was fkin epic!

Awesome!

thank goodness , we agree upon the same thing , for once :)

@notedhero , thats what is so wrong about your character assesement . Ed has redeemed himself a million times already , yet . . Well never mind :)

Jun 26, 2010 3:14 AM
I'm gonna have to lower the initial score I gave this show, unfortunately.

Jun 26, 2010 5:28 AM

Omg, this was an awesome ep.!!! Loved it. Although one scene made me lol.

Jun 26, 2010 9:40 AM

I don't know when was the last time I saw something that epic
the scene when everybody goes all out on father I was screaming "somebody pass me a gun, I wanna shoot him too"

and the one which Ed gets his arm back and beats him up, I was cheering him with all the other characters

Jun 26, 2010 11:43 AM

That was.....so freakin awesome episode!! OMG the animation is so awesome especially the part when all of them are fighting and Ed kicks father ass. I'm glad that Ed got his arm back but I want Al to get his body back.

2 more episodes left...;_;

Jun 26, 2010 1:20 PM

inb4 slowpoke

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH? WAS THAT GURREN LAGANN?

Jun 26, 2010 3:06 PM

Roy + Riza, is an awesome combo. And that's just how it is.
The clapping, is quite useful, isn't it Mustang? : >

Ed raging around is one of the god damn highlights in the whole series, oh I love it, it's awesome~

Greed :'|
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

Jun 26, 2010 4:53 PM

started from episode 1 all the way to this episode in two weeks. Glad I caught up but its sad it will be ending in less than 2 weeks.

Jun 26, 2010 5:56 PM
I'm unfortunately going to have to be "that" person, and say that the anime adaption doesn't do the manga justice.
Dead Account
Please Delete

Jun 26, 2010 6:56 PM

Now that was an awesome episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

Jun 26, 2010 7:42 PM

silent_killer said:

@notedhero , thats what is so wrong about your character assesement . Ed has redeemed himself a million times already , yet . . Well never mind :)

How has Ed redeemed himself? I'd really like to know, since I can't think of anything specific. All he's done is sit on a high horse and comment on everyone else's actions. If you want to use beating Pride as an example, my only response is that it came out of nowhere, and if he had that kind of ability, there's no reason why he couldn't have been more useful earlier.

Jun 26, 2010 8:50 PM

Oh. Mah. Gawwwd.

SO AWESOME. This episode was so fantastic! I don't know about manga to anime adaptations or whatever, but I absolutely loved it. Everyone going all out against Father was great. All the character interactions were great. The characters ARE great [understatement].

I don't know - maybe I just sound like a mindless fangirl saying all this... :P But truly, I thought it was an excellent episode. Yes, the part where Mei did what Al asked and Ed realised Al's plan... and the following part where Al became one with his body... Those both really moved me. Such a strong link between siblings. Known it all along, d'oh, but here... it really shows. I was a little teary when Mei was as well.

Anyway. I hate to repeat words/phrases so excessively like this, but: Truly awesome episode.

(Feels like everything's leading up to a very satisfying conclusion, too - at least I hope so!)

Jun 26, 2010 11:35 PM

Epic episode. Too bad it's only 2 more :(
Too Old To Die Young

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Jun 27, 2010 3:11 AM

Wasnt one of my fav episodes, but definatly picked up towards the end when al sacrificed himself.

Jun 27, 2010 4:39 AM

noteDhero said:
silent_killer said:

How has Ed redeemed himself? I'd really like to know, since I can't think of anything specific. All he's done is sit on a high horse and comment on everyone else's actions. If you want to use beating Pride as an example, my only response is that it came out of nowhere, and if he had that kind of ability, there's no reason why he couldn't have been more useful earlier.
Isn't that like saying Luke(Tales of the Abyss) had redeemed himself? I mean, yes he has changed himself but did he deserved any worth praise in his action?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."

Jun 27, 2010 4:59 AM

^@siva . . You know , you are only among the select few who think that way , and will continue to do so , even if god himself comes down and asks you to change your opinion about ed .
So i'd rather keep it shut and not go on an argument spree wit you .
Sadly for you , Edward has gotten more critical acclaim , and a much bigger fanbase than any character on your favourites list .
So keep hating :) have a nice time :)

Jun 27, 2010 7:54 AM

silent_killer said:
^@siva . . You know , you are only among the select few who think that way , and will continue to do so , even if god himself comes down and asks you to change your opinion about ed .
Wrong, I have always disliked both Ed and Al but as thing go on I started to change my opinion on Al since he has done more than just standing there waiting for someone to give him the opportunity to show off. On the other hand Ed in this episode did nothing more than just sitting there(I know he got to do some action, so does everyone else) waiting for Al to save his ass. On top of that when Ed is back to action again, nobody give a damn about Al sacrifices himself to give Ed this chance. And to top that off, this is not a freakin shounen sport anime one-on-one, so why the heck everyone start cheering on Ed while they could do more than that.

What I am saying is, how much has Ed done for himself to deserve my praise. And how much someone else has done for him.

silent_killer said:
So i'd rather keep it shut and not go on an argument spree wit you .
You know I am not saying something is bad because someone else or everyone else said so.

silent_killer said:
Sadly for you , Edward has gotten more critical acclaim , and a much bigger fanbase than any character on your favourites list .
So keep hating :) have a nice time :)
As you said, he is. So what?
This is my taste and I have the right to love whoever I want. Just because someone who is amazingly famous that doesn't mean I should love him too, right? On the other hand I never view my favorite character/anime as the best thing ever. And I acknowledge that my favorite character/anime can be looked so boring to many others, yes it is as simple as this.

So do you have anything else to say about me?
(remember I am not trying to be rude or attack you, this is just a discussion)

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."

Jun 27, 2010 8:00 AM

Don't worry , i understand . Its your opinion :) no offence against you :)

Jun 27, 2010 8:08 AM

i was abt to gush abt the episode i just watched but seeing the discussion wars in the first and last page, it really dampens my high.

anyways, all i could say is that, i love this series and i feel this episode is a highlight.

Jun 27, 2010 11:23 AM

Father is like a raid boss in this episode! Suddenly, everyone gangs up on him. It sure took a while for them to lower down his hit points.
Modified by yatsuslave, Jun 27, 2010 11:27 AM

Jun 29, 2010 8:51 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh !!!!!!!! LOVED IT
Signature deleted for exceeding the maximum size restrictions.

Jun 29, 2010 11:58 PM

yatsuslave said:
Father is like a raid boss in this episode! Suddenly, everyone gangs up on him. It sure took a while for them to lower down his hit points.

Yeah but his an idiot. With all that power instead of just standing there until his hit points got low, he could have escaped them and make all the philosopher stones he liked.
But i guess the bad guy would never have been defeated that way.

There was a lot of cool action in this episode though. Flame alchemist got his mojo back even if he is blind, and Ed is badass with his arm restored.

Jun 30, 2010 3:29 AM

So damn late. My internet connection went haywire... probably because of the awesomeness of this show ^_^;

Anyway, the episode was, as always, great. The one thing that made me look the other way was when everybody started cheering for Edward. That was just plain cheesy.

Loved Greed: "Just kidding!" :P xD;

Jul 3, 2010 6:34 PM

Thoroughly enjoyed 20+ minutes of kick ass animation and action. Ed's Streets of Rage attack was satisfying as well. I really wanted him to transmute a giant blade to skewer that bastard, but I'm sure the fist to face action was more enjoyable.

I'm going to miss that big ridiculous armor.

Jul 3, 2010 6:43 PM

Loved it! Can´t wait for the last episode, even though i know how it ends, i think it may be better in the anime, than in the manga. Time will show.

Also, loved Fathers "grin" when he shot out the big blast, killing the revived people of Xleczes (or however you spell it) for the second time...

Jul 6, 2010 10:58 PM

This episode by far had the best action sequences so far. Everyone was involved and they were all pulling off awesome attack combinations. It got quite emotional though when Al decided to sacrifice himself. Even though it was necessary, it was sad to see him go, especially since May was crying her little heart out as well. This was definitely an excellent episode and by far on of my favorites.

Jul 9, 2010 7:48 AM

DonKangolJones said:
Thoroughly enjoyed 20+ minutes of kick ass animation and action. Ed's Streets of Rage attack was satisfying as well. I really wanted him to transmute a giant blade to skewer that bastard, but I'm sure the fist to face action was more enjoyable.

I'm going to miss that big ridiculous armor.

don't you mean 'infamous' armor? XD

Jul 11, 2010 3:26 PM

LOL OMG EDWARD GOT HIS ARM BACK AMGAMGFOAKJFSJNAUD GOT HIS ARM BACK OOO FUCK LOL SHIT WTF THIS IS THE GREATEST ANIME I'VE EVER SEEN.

Wow this is amazing. Unbelievably good wow this is supreme. You better pick up Alphonse later on son.

Jul 12, 2010 9:44 PM

Nice episode. Though why is everyone cheering on Ed at the end? They should quickly combine their efforts and get rid of that Father guy as soon as possible lol

Aug 22, 2010 4:40 PM

AL!!!!!!!!!!!! - I'M RAINING AGAIN!

Aug 23, 2010 10:09 AM

Al died... T_T Hope Ed's going to make that freak from the flask to pay for it dearly! >:(

Sep 25, 2010 4:15 PM

>.> That was nothing short of amazing. For Al to sacrifice himself like that was just...wow....

Dec 2, 2010 6:21 AM
Al =(

Dec 2, 2010 7:13 PM

Ed is going medieval on Father!!! Kick his ass, Ed!!

Jan 1, 2011 12:16 AM

Kinda sad...That it's all going to end soon.. :'(

Feb 1, 2011 6:08 PM

Atta boy Ed. Goin' beast mode!

Mar 29, 2011 5:58 PM

IT was fun watching all the explosions and expressions that were made

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

May 25, 2011 8:29 AM

Happy that Ed got his arm back, but... Al. ;_____;
[insert awesome signature here]

Jul 4, 2011 2:31 PM

One of the best episodes i've seen based solely on action.

This is also the pinnacle of Al as a character. It shows just how valiant he is and how much he loves his brother, to simply give his soul without hesitation, wow.

Jul 22, 2011 4:52 PM

Brotherhood finally comes close to what FMA really was. I can't wait to see the end of this.
About the OST... in the last episodes I finally start to love it, otherwise I had in mind thoughts of how unsatisfying the OST is and how it will lower the primary score I'd give to this anime.

Aug 3, 2011 12:29 PM

Great episode!!!

Aug 10, 2011 8:43 AM
Al was great.

Aug 25, 2011 12:06 PM

So no one helps Ed? They just cheer for him?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Oct 11, 2011 1:43 AM

This has seriously got to be the most epic battle ive ever seen in all my years of watching anime.

Jan 22, 2012 4:52 PM
Confucius said:
So no one helps Ed? They just cheer for him?

LOL it's like high school drama. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

May 9, 2012 11:27 PM

Fight on!

May 20, 2012 12:12 AM

It was nice seeing everyone work together like that, even though it didn't really make a difference.

Ed's arm is back and hes stronger than ever. Should be interesting! :D

Jul 23, 2012 3:59 PM

Wow, this just went from epic shounen to probably the best anime ever! If the last two EPA are at least on par if not better then I think this may jump to the top of my list!

The animation on this and the last EP may have been the best animation I've seen in a TV anime, and 10 times better than most movies. They really are pulling all the stops out on this one!

Now to finish it and see if it will reach to newer heights!

Urahara Out!!

Oct 14, 2012 5:32 AM

OW FUCK just to epic! ALL THAT POWER even able to spawn humans and such powerful energy beams damn... All that power will soon be destroyed but really Alphones offering him self up for the arm of edward... that's what being brothers means! Damn can't get enough of this epicness!

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

Preview MangaManga Store