Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 28, 2011 4:25 PM

Oct 2010
oh god... finally...doing a marathon of this show have been the toughest thing i had done in a while T_T having to turn the volume down every 3 min so my roommates don't get the impression I'm watching some hentai all day... it is done and I am so happy
- Decent Story, sadly they overdid the echi (imo). They should have tone it down for the last battle in order to make it more epic.. not more fumy/ridiculous.
- I really enjoy the art and animations. Everything was very fluent... and by everything I mean the bouncing boobies... and some battle perhaps.
- As I pretty much watch this on mute I can not say anything about the music. Sound effects where pretty convincing though .

7/10
huh?
Aug 18, 2011 4:28 AM
Nov 2010
choyos said:
oh god... finally...doing a marathon of this show have been the toughest thing i had done in a while T_T having to turn the volume down every 3 min so my roommates don't get the impression I'm watching some hentai all day... it is done and I am so happy
- Decent Story, sadly they overdid the echi (imo). They should have tone it down for the last battle in order to make it more epic.. not more fumy/ridiculous.
- I really enjoy the art and animations. Everything was very fluent... and by everything I mean the bouncing boobies... and some battle perhaps.
- As I pretty much watch this on mute I can not say anything about the music. Sound effects where pretty convincing though .

7/10

Pretty similar opinion for me...
Oct 12, 2011 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
sucking oppai is way different than a kiss !

the ed is just oppai and oppai

I really don't know why I watched this. the plot was dumb and could have been good but was just oppai oppai oppai. the action was decent but yeah.

oh well, it was rather average in the end.
Oct 24, 2011 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
this was the first anime that i watched with those scenes! GAHHH! did'nt expect it to be like this.. with the first scenes, they didn't even show it, but on the later episodes, gahhhh! i was shocked they totally revealed it. Argh! demo ne, daijobu. though its all about chi chi anda lot of fanservice and most of the time, they aren't focusing on the story .,it is still quite nice...
~ The animation is great. wooo! I liked the ending. with that kiss and all, if it doesn't have a lot of ecchis' and focus mainly on the story, i might gave it a 10/10 and add it to my favorites.. but *sigh, unfortunately, it isn't so, for me, 8/10
Nov 13, 2011 6:03 AM
Nov 2011
im looking for a song in seikon no qwaser, cant find it, its a intrumental song, the anime seldom plays the song, only sometimes in the middle of the anime, it goes like this
D E F# E F# G F# or c major, C D E D E F E, lowG C D E D E F G, C D E C C lowA lowG
Nov 13, 2011 7:42 AM
Nov 2011
it plays at episode 19, the starting part of the second video when mafuyu was holding the small little girl's hand.
Nov 21, 2011 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Well, I'm glad this shitty series is over with. The only reason I kept watching was because I liked Mayubi's character design and I'm glad they went back to the normal bust size she had.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 29, 2012 6:53 AM

Aug 2008
this show is plain bad why did i expect something more than breast milk...
Feb 12, 2012 2:23 PM

Apr 2008
Service,service.
Oppai all the way.
average story, nothing ground breaking, for the fighting build-up.
Service we want, and service we got. Sadly it was only about the fan service as the show progressed.
Would have earned higher score if it actually got somewhat-more serious.
+ 3 for art.
+ 2 for acting, choice of music.
+ 4 for Service.
+/- 0-2 for story. been there, seen that. Main new was the way the showed us
titties every 2 minutes. Getting sucked even.

(We all know, just not all that want to admit it. We all love it, even if this may have been over-doing it. Oppai and misty "below's" = win )
hyptocalusFeb 12, 2012 2:27 PM
Feb 16, 2012 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
So like... why did he bring out his powers and jump off the railing?

I'm totally SashaxMafuyu, I just wish she WASN'T stripped before they kissed.

But the kiss was good. Sasha <3

Ending... shitload of fanservice all bundled up...

And the very, very end? Sasha is a girl?? o_o
MirorinFeb 16, 2012 12:19 PM
Mar 27, 2012 12:58 PM

Feb 2010
Stay single! lolol

How they able to put titties, chemistry, and the virgin mary together in an anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2012 12:03 PM

Jun 2011
i was lmao the whole serie long xD , its just so epic how they can take a sene and trow random boobsucking in it . for the awesome rediculesnes ( is that even a word ? ) 8/10 , overall 5 /10
Aug 10, 2012 8:18 AM

Mar 2012
so much fanservice in this show; makes me almost I am watching a fanservice show and makes it look like the most normal thing in the world...sucking breasts and such

8/10
Sep 30, 2012 7:43 AM

May 2012
Rather an extra episode for me as the previous episode would have been a better ending to finish this first season, still was quite decent ending the kiss on the end really finished it off good!

The whole Anime is quite something the extreme ecchi-ness and the continue fight and battles where really something awesome! Even the slight funny parts just matched up with a great storyline and ending plot.

It was a great first season of this lovely Anime let's see what the second season has to offer us! 9/10
Oct 26, 2012 1:42 PM

Sep 2012
Boba_Fett said:
It was a great first season of this lovely Anime let's see what the second season has to offer us! 9/10

This. Hopefully the second season is awesome as well.
Apr 15, 2013 2:21 AM

Mar 2012
Finally Mafuyu-chan and Sasha kissed
and sasha-kun say the best thing
sasha:until then stay single
May 29, 2013 10:13 AM
May 2013
I just finished it. This was so naughtyyyy :):):):) SUGGGGGOOOI!! I am a perverted booooy!!! Katja... and Hana. Now that is true love!!! When Hana went under Katja's skirt for the first time... oooooooooo that was the happiest face I have ever seen. And I know because only a really ecchi person can feel this way and feel such an intense desire to satisfy orally.

I cried when they kissed. I truly cried. It reminded me of the girl that was my girlfriend and how I hurt her. She was so like Mafuyu. Innocent. And kinda lonely. And kinda strong. Even now when i'm writing this tears are filling my eyes. How could I hurt her like that! If I wasn't such a pervert... ;(
I pray that one day i'll find the strength to ask forgiveness.
Please boys and girls wish me luck on that. I'm so gonna go cry right now.
iamenergyMay 29, 2013 12:34 PM
Sep 14, 2013 10:13 AM
May 2013
I didn't understood the ending scene with Hana and Hell.

This was a great episode .
Nov 19, 2013 8:49 PM
Feb 2008
Absolutely hilarious ecchi show. It had some legitmately great music too. If you want some story in your fapbait with some decent production values then this is the show to watch. I'd definitely rank this and Queen's Blade over other stuff like Ikki Tousen or something.
Feb 4, 2014 8:45 AM

Oct 2013
lol, this is one of the best ecchi animes that i've seen so far, definitely love the ending scene.. Nice Characters developement as well, and so many "Oppai" XD

Overall score 8/10, now onto the second season
Dec 25, 2014 3:28 PM

Jul 2014
Very kinky show, I seriously think they should've made this a hentai. 7/10
May 2, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
All I wanted to see what Katja saying goodbye to Hana, but no, let's see just Mafuyu and Sasha... 6/10 for Katja, there was many episodes that was a pain...
Jul 10, 2015 4:40 AM

Feb 2012
Overall, it was "fine". At times, I'd divert my attention to other tasks than watch the anime as it plays. Wont be continuing to watch season 2 though.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 18, 2015 8:07 AM

May 2015
I only watched because of the cool "PLOT" (if you know what I mean)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2015 9:51 PM

Sep 2014
5/10 because 5 for boobs.
Sep 6, 2015 1:10 PM

Apr 2013
In the end felt a bit like Sword Art Online, started promising then got worse over time. Still was not a bad show, some actions scenes were really cool and of course boobs. 7/10
Nov 1, 2018 4:36 PM

Nov 2016
Great that they ended it with a kiss.

Pretty cool ecchi show overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 2021 5:59 PM
Dec 2018
The story is kinda meh but I really enjoyed the fanservice. now into the next season! 7/10
Jul 4, 2021 10:14 AM

Feb 2014
I liked that Sasha and Mafuyu went on a date together and that they kissed in the end! So wholesome after so much...!! And of course he sucked her boob and she said thank you afterwards XDDD I really enjoyed this show. until then STAY SINGLE!! XDDDD

it also had some amazing lines, like "wake up Tomo, your breasts are yours and yours alone!!" xDD Some hilarious scenes, too!! SnQ me lol a lot xD

Overall, there was plenty, pleeenty of boobs action. Which is the still the main reason I'll be ranking this high. Hah!

As for the rest:
- I didnt pay a lot of attention to the story but from what I gathered it seemed okay
- the characters were ranging from awesome (Hana, Katja) to good (Mafuyu, Tomo,...). In the beginning Sasha threw me off because he behaved like such a spoiled brat (and he's 13, so I was...sceptical about seeing him in these scenes...), but I learned to ignore, then even accept him.
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Nov 21, 2021 12:49 AM

Aug 2017
They should have finished the anime with the last episode, even Tomo being on that island for weeks wasn't even mentioned in this episode lol. This anime is literally hentai with plot, funny sometimes, annoying sometimes but i can see why this anime was popular back then in 2010. 3/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 2, 2022 7:39 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime. Sasha is so, so, so fucking hot!!! The only problem is that brown hair but Sasha is so hot that it does not matter anymore for me. I used to hate the red hair but i am Ok with her now.
May 19, 2022 8:03 AM
Jun 2021
KuroDubZero said:
It's finally over... I'm officialy done with that titty sucking bastard child and these crappy translated scripts. Thank goodness this madness is over. I've lost count of how many times I came close to dropping this due to quality issues and just troll translations.

6/10

wow after 12 years
Jun 26, 2023 4:54 AM
May 2021
"Stay single until I return" Lmao what a way to end the season. 8/10 , liked it 😂
Aug 25, 2023 12:54 PM

Aug 2019
im kinda glad this is over. im not rewatching S2 at least now, the end here reminded that there is more hana other than that im not interested.
katja x hana was great and at least the last ep gave us some fumika as well
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Nov 2010
That intro scene was funny! Those kinds of scenes are what I like about this show.
That boob-enlarging machine scene was hilarious!
That date was cute. Mafuyu looked lovely in that dress.

I think that was an interesting confession with how Sasha destroyed her dress and then sucked on her lovely boobies. Nice kissing scene, too. Hehe! Also, they used a nice OST.

Is Alexander's next mission to pose as a girl in what I assume is an all-girls school?
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 20 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 22, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.