Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Durarara!! Episode 23 Discussion

Mar 27, 2016 7:43 AM

Shizuo is the man! And finally Kida mans the hell up and shows them who is the boss!

May 27, 2016 10:22 PM

Just 1 more episode

Jul 19, 2016 11:15 PM

Finally it will end on next episode :)

The Big 3 gathered in one place and my expectation on final episode is Team Dollars, Yellow Scarves and Saika will be teaming up.

2.9/5

Nov 16, 2016 3:01 PM

Masaomi, no longer leader of the Yellow Scarves. He has been played and taken over his group.
What are you going to do? If they see you, you are dead. Your face is know by all of them... Damn... just imagine his situation. Difficult not to feel sorry for him.

Shizuo... that guy can't be human. He's able to walk "because he can" what!?
Amazing, but in a weird way xD

Horada and the new Yellow Scarves are in fact Blue Squares... Damn, that plot twist! Nice!

I actually feared for Kida...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• It's not normal that everytime Namie appears in any scene I think "She's hot..." xD
  • 14:33, Kadota is in the background with arms crossed, pretending to be a Yellow Scarf
Modified by HumbertoZero, Nov 16, 2016 3:10 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Nov 16, 2016 3:02 PM

Raijin-sama619 said:

The Big 3 gathered in one place and my expectation on final episode is Team Dollars, Yellow Scarves and Saika will be teaming up.

2.9/5
If you don't like it why you keep watching it? =_=

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________

Nov 16, 2016 5:06 PM

HumbertoZero said:
Raijin-sama619 said:

2.9/5

Im a completionist. No matter how good or bad the anime is, I will watch it till the end. Thats my otaku way.

Nov 17, 2016 10:11 AM

Raijin-sama619 said:
HumbertoZero said:

Im a completionist. No matter how good or bad the anime is, I will watch it till the end. Thats my otaku way.

Oh I see, I understand your reasoning regarding wanting to complete something.
What I do not is commenting negative things just because. I particularly don't do it if I don't enjoy it. I do however do it when it's objectively a bad series or it has flaws I want to discuss but certainly not something I do often, or as I'd like to admit.

Well, I think it's ok as long people communicate with respect so, everything fine.

Nov 23, 2016 11:26 PM

Good episode...but I was really annoyed when Kida got hit in the head with a flying crowbar and just shrugged it off. He's just a skinny-ass kid for crying out loud. Head of a gang or not, that would've put him down. And then he fights off like 9 or 10 bigger guys all by himself?? Meh...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 28, 2016 12:38 PM

HumbertoZero said:
14:33, Kadota is in the background with arms crossed, pretending to be a Yellow Scarf
Ooohh, nice, I didn't saw that one. That's cool, he's there too see Horada they mentioned earlier.

Jan 6, 2017 7:58 AM

I'm missing a proper climax :( man this show was way better until ep. 12. Then everything went downhill

Jan 23, 2017 7:40 PM

Wow. Real subtle, Kadota.

And how did Kida even manage to take down ten guys by himself?

Jul 24, 2017 6:00 AM

I feel so vile screaming "KILL THOSE THREE" at my screen during the scene with the "YELLOW SCARVES". Hahahaha! I swear without Izaya, Shizuo, Celty, Simon, and Shinra in this show I already gave up on this show long ago. Just those 3 students just grind my gears. Fuck!

Good episode, though. And oh my god. I fucking knew Shizuo ain't gonna die. Thank you soo much! <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Nov 3, 2017 10:28 AM

Ugh, does Izaya piss me off with that smirk always on his face. Anyway, good episode, finally setting up for a confrontation where the three main characters will show their true colors to each other.

Unlike most people here, I like them more than most of the supporting characters from this show; maybe because we pass more time with them, we know more about their thoughts and struggles. I don't get why people like Shizuo so much: what's more to him than being a tough guy who gets easily pissed off and sends people flying around all the time? What's more to Izaya than being a guy who's always scheming things and treating other people as his pawns for idiotic plans just to amuse himself? I like Simon, but don't like the fact that he's a smart guy with a goofy facade because that's such a big cliche. I like Celty too because she's actually a nicely developed character, since we got a huge part of the first half of the anime dedicated to her anyways, and I like her relationship with Shinra.

Anyway. I say this with only the first season in mind, so I at least hope that later on Izaya, Shizuo and Simon get some more depth.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
     BE KAWAII     

Nov 11, 2017 5:32 AM

Man Kida has some guts i swear

Mar 4, 2018 8:00 AM

Lmao, Horada whimpering and saying "He's just one guy" ... boy what a great new leader, right "Yellow Scarves" ... or "Blue Square" ?
Get this joker outta here.

May 5, 2018 8:21 AM
The tension has been built up but this was poorly choreographed?
How stupid is Kida to just stand there and let a crowbar hit him in the eye? He didn't even try to move. Same for when that guy hit him head-on.

Dec 29, 2018 12:45 AM

"oh hey what up friend, let me walk into your apartment as im bleeding out, oh yeah i just got shot, no big deal"
if those three just lightly talked about it at first though.. but of course, that wouldn't of been a fun plot xD.
the hell is kida thinking, letting a crowbar hit him head on though?
ready to see the final episode, may watch the next season or two depending on the outcome of this one.

Sep 17, 5:20 PM

As invincible Shizuo looks by not giving a crap about those gaping bullet wounds all over him, I have doubts that he'll be able to do much in the final battle but since it's Shizuo we're talking about, I'm pretty sure that he'll be waltzing in last minute to finish the job~

Kida finally showed everyone how he had become the Shogun of the Yellow Scarves regardless of how many traitors had managed to sneak in! The Ikebukuro Big Three uniting and realizing each other's identities at last gave me so much hype ♥

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]