Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Dec 15, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
Wow first couple anime that went past the kiss scene..(first I've seen, and I'm not watching hentai so it's certainly rare for me to see them go past that point)..
I don't know if I'll ever be satisfied with an anime that only ends in a kissing scene.
Loved it, would love a second season too.
Dec 17, 2014 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
So in the end, they didn't do it. But they came quite close, and given that it wasns't because on lack of trying on their part it's quite clear how it will ultimately end.

And they even tried it at Yamada's house...well, cheaper than a lovel hotel, and once they finally admit being together they can openly visit each other. If it happens that no one else is at home, well, they didn't come to visit "someone else", so nothing fishy about it.

That would obviously create a lot of opportunities.. which leads me back to my initial statement.

Regarding a second season, i don't see how they can drag Yamada and Kosuda's story out into a whole second season without it becoming to predictable, boring..stale. But another couple? Maybe focus more on Kanejou's attempts on her brothers, or Miyano finally finds someone else.. Misato is also rather good at creating embarassing situations, even if she herself doesn't seem to notice.
Throw in their teacher (heck, they even already set her up for it.."a young woman out alone on a christmas morning" ..

They could even flash forward a bit, Yamada and Kosuda at least openly dating or even being a couple, and them giving advice..which would obviously lead to disaster, given their experiences.
Jan 3, 2015 12:00 PM

Apr 2009
Season two please!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2015 4:31 AM
Sep 2014
Damn, my first thought were " wtf am i watching" but i have to say that i laughted my ass off.
I guess some stuff were forced, like, even tho there was almost an year of their 1st kiss they still couldnt talk to each other... but it was still funny.

@NwAurion - Regarding season 2 - they could switch protagonist from Yamada to Kosuda where he get between two fires (Yamada-Miyano) or to Miyano where she try to take Kosuda. We all know that childhood friends wins in almost every anime.
Feb 16, 2015 7:38 PM

Aug 2012
Man , that was fun. I really wished theres a season 2 and most of season 2 would be like the last 2 episodes. Pure ecchi
Apr 22, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2014
I guess this anime was fine. It had some funny moments but it really was repetitive throughout....
In the end Yamada didn't even complete her goal..

Ah well, this gets a weak 6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2015 10:53 AM

Oct 2014
"Strike while the iron is hot and horny girl!"

"Yeah, hands off, universe!"

"Hello, doctor."

THEY GOT SO CLOSE TO DOING IT NOOOOO. I wish there was another season of this series, I loved it. Short but really funny and cute. The characters were awesome and the animation was really sharp. I like the way it all wrapped up :D and how they both finally realized their feelings for one another. Their antics/struggle to advance their relationship/actual relationship development was very fun to watch. Overall, I'd give it an 8.5/10.
Jun 5, 2015 6:44 PM
Jun 2013
Yamada is awesome but I really wish they would have explained the whole 100 guys
thing. Like where did that come from?!
It's a shame they didn't have on camera sex (it would have been a lot better since that's what the series was building up to) but I think they made great progress. I can really see them doing it sometime down the line.

Great anime for me. One of the best ecchi's I've ever seen. I REALLY wish there was a second season because I miss Yamada's craziness already.
Jun 27, 2015 2:26 AM

Mar 2015
The jokes in this anime were great!
Good thing that finally Yamada accepts Kosuda being her boyfriend.
If they would make a season 2 I would watch it!
7/10 usually but I give +1 for the humor of this show

"I learned so much from the people that never existed"
Jul 1, 2015 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
excellent anime. the jokes were too funny. i'll probably enjoy watching this again at some point
Jul 8, 2015 8:04 AM

Mar 2015
Good anime but a bit more fanservice would have made it more enjoyable for me.
Aug 23, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
I've never ever watched an anime that left me so frustrated at the end... I mean, sure, I saw it coming a mile away but I hate the open ending of this one so so much :/
Sep 4, 2015 11:37 AM

Jun 2012
A cute and funny show, but I'd have preferred if they really did something before it wrapped up though. So, 5/10.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Sep 30, 2015 12:29 PM

Feb 2015
Will there be a second season? I mean, the manga has obviously many chapters.
Oct 20, 2015 4:55 PM

Jan 2015
Overall, a great anime.
I was slightly disappointed by the ending. The whole anime was about them trying to have sex, and it ended without it happening. So of course, I expect a 2nd season, but considering it's been 5 years now, I can only assume that's not happening. I'll just imagine it happened, lmao.
Can anyone that has read the manga confirm that eventually it did happen?

Current Favorite Anime:Zetsuen no Tempest
Oct 30, 2015 7:36 PM
Feb 2015
Yay it was uncensored but they didn't have sex in the end... Oh well really liked the series! Yamada was very cute when she is smiling compared to when she is sex hungry xD. If there is another season I would definitely watch it!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jan 5, 2016 10:55 PM
Dec 2015
When I first started watching this anime I didn't think I would like this but the funny quips and great characters made this show so enjoyable. The ending bothers me though. I'm afraid that Yamada is still just going after her goal and won't realize her feelings and just dump Kousuda (probably spelled his name wrong) once the deed is done. Hope it doesn't come to that. I was (still am) hoping that she realizes her feelings for Kousuda and doesn't want anyone else but him at the end.
Jan 8, 2016 1:10 PM

Dec 2015
I thought this show was great I just couldn't stop watching till I couldn't keep my eyes open from tiredness.

Was just watching as a comedy series till the last couple of episodes which did get a bit arousing, and I did have to rate this ep 4 rather than 5 because it did leave me with total blue balls.

I mean I didn't need to see them going at it, just to know he got it in finally.

Great series though.
Feb 12, 2016 6:17 AM
May 2015
I liked very much this anime 8/10
Feb 23, 2016 2:48 AM
May 2012
Are you fucking kidding me?!?!
Though, this was a really fun watch. The characters are fun.
I'll definitely read the Manga someday.
Apr 23, 2016 9:56 AM

Feb 2016
TTobeck said:
When I first started watching this anime I didn't think I would like this but the funny quips and great characters made this show so enjoyable. The ending bothers me though. I'm afraid that Yamada is still just going after her goal and won't realize her feelings and just dump Kousuda (probably spelled his name wrong) once the deed is done. Hope it doesn't come to that. I was (still am) hoping that she realizes her feelings for Kousuda and doesn't want anyone else but him at the end.

The manga continues the story from where the anime leaves off, and Yamada does
of what your worried about.
May 26, 2016 4:42 AM

Aug 2014
Ahh so close and yet so far xD Quite surprised about this series, really entertaining from start to finish and had some good laughs with it, so 7/10. Just a shame it didn't have a conclusive ending but oh well.
Jun 1, 2016 6:00 PM
Dec 2015
Wow. I first heard of this show years ago. A guy recommended me one of my favorite shows of all time, Mai-HiME, at my college campus. He later started talking about B Gata H Kei and I thought he may be a weirdo.

Man, I was wrong. In my defense, he talked about things I knew were way more raunchy, but I regret not taking a look at this sooner. Wasn't that ecchi, more like a story that happened to deal with sexuality... I dunno, I liked it. I'm surprised by how much I do like it xD.... Anyways, a good episode... Trying to recommend it to friends now xD...
Oct 1, 2016 7:36 AM

Mar 2015
As expected, No sex. I wasnt surprised nor disappointed so its acceptable.

The way they censored Kosuda dick when he falls in the hotel was funny. Yamada has no guts till the end and what is her real name by the way?

When they were at the hospital, I thought of bj can happen but it ended with gag. As expected of comedy genre.

4.2/5

Overall: 7/10
Nov 13, 2016 12:22 AM

Jun 2016
I enjoy a lot. very hilarious ride.
this anime needs a sequel, I hope there's one. since it was 5 years already have passed. :) unfortunately.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Jan 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Feb 2010
gg nice ending lol

Desktop Specs: CPU: AMD FX-4130 Quad Core @ 3.8GHz, Motherboard: ASRock N68-VS3 FX, GPU: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC (EVGA), Ram: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 535MHz, Case: Raidmax ATX (Black), Storage: 931GB Western Digital Blue (SATA), PSU: 550 watt, Display: BenQ RL2455
Jan 20, 2017 7:30 PM

Oct 2016
TTobeck said:
Don't be...

Apr 23, 2017 2:15 AM

Feb 2013
DylanGM said:
Overall, a great anime.
I was slightly disappointed by the ending. The whole anime was about them trying to have sex, and it ended without it happening. So of course, I expect a 2nd season, but considering it's been 5 years now, I can only assume that's not happening. I'll just imagine it happened, lmao.

Yes, it happen and it's beautiful. I recommend you to read
Dec 31, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2016
Well, the last two episode is a good ecchi. And the comedy is good too.

7/10
Feb 21, 2018 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
What the... hentai final episode! Woa! Was not expecting nudity (it was not needed.)
They really almost DID it! It's like the entire episode was setup for... but it was really funny.

7/10 (good) It was quite funny. It's also nice to see an established couple with some romance too.

By the end Kosuda seemed to be able to understand Yamada, and give her what she wants. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 25, 2018 12:51 AM

Sep 2013
Great ending...too bad they didn't finish, but I'm sure it'll happen soon now that they're on the same wavelength!

8/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 14, 2018 4:30 AM

Sep 2017
Well, I should have expected that they wouldn't completely perform the act.

But they got REAL CLOSE. Just 1 more inch at the hotel and they would have got their first time.(Well, they shouldn't rush it too,LOL)

REVIVE! First time I laughed at someone getting an erection. Besides, Yamada and Kosuda are just perfect for each other. Takeshita is quite the wing girl, just like Kosuda's sister. She also has a ear fetish. LOL.

Yamada in Nurse costume was real hot. And with the nudity of Yamada, they certainly saved the best for last. Add to it the bath scene.

Atleast they made their intentions clear. Character development.

Almost every moment of this show was funny. 9/10.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 16, 2018 11:11 AM
Apr 2012
Well I am a couple of years late but still.
Show started good it was funny intresting. But 2 last episodes, especially 12ep was such a tease. If they didn't want them to have sex they could at least make them give up fast and show some cute romance like kissing and cuddling. But no they decided to try sex and fail in idiotic way every time. Another anime without good ending. This time it was stupid and dissapointing ending at that. 5/10
Apr 17, 2018 10:16 AM

Jan 2018
caio_ken said:
DylanGM said:
Overall, a great anime.

Yes, it happen and it's beautiful. I recommend you to read

Where does the anime end in relation to the manga. I want to read the manga but I cant find where the anime ends.
May 4, 2018 3:27 PM

Aug 2014
The series was enjoyable, but sort of a disappointment at the same time. The romance felt shallow and underdeveloped. There was an episode where Kosuda said that he does not even know much about Yamada, so he wants to get to know her more, but we never saw what happened after that. The romantic connection between them just feels weak. As the viewer, from my point of view it just looks like two teenagers wanting to have sex, but they end up getting blocked from divine interference. Maybe the romance would have been better developed if there were 24 episodes. But as a 12 episode series, the romance aspect was terrible. The comedy and ecchi, however, was great and is the only reason I found it enjoyable. The ecchi never felt trashy and the comedy was genuinely funny, it did not feel forced. Because of that I will bump my score to an 8.
May 9, 2018 7:14 PM

Aug 2011
Not normally an Ecchi fan because most have the same plot - boy meets girl, meets, another girl, another and another, etc and they all are after him, but he's either clueless or aggravatingly stoic.

I loved the main character Yamata, she put it out there; however, her naivety, as well as bumbling, albeit aggressive, antics kept her from appearing slutty. Great job writers.

When... oh, when is season 2?
Oct 6, 2018 10:11 PM
Aug 2018
[quote=LuteFlute][quote=caio_ken]
DylanGM said:
Overall, a great anime.
I was slightly disappointed by the ending. The whole anime was about them trying to have sex, and it ended without it happening. So of course, I expect a
LuteFlute said:

Where does the anime end in relation to the manga. I want to read the manga but I cant find where the anime ends.

You can pick up the manga around 220 which is just after kosuda fainted in the bathroom.

Note that the love hotel scene is different in the manga so you might want to consider starting earlier at 183 or just reading that before proceeding to 220.
Nov 30, 2019 11:00 AM
May 2019
Nice perky 15 yo breasts, too bad no cream-pie, but as expected this is not hentai :(. Hopefully in the manga he gets to pop her cherry.....and more.
Jan 9, 2020 8:58 AM

Jul 2019
I didnt expect this to be that good but I know everyone always low score animes like this here no matter how good it is. This is the type of anime where you thought it'd be all goofy goober but theres actually more to it. You could see the character development of the couple which were at times could be irritating if you take it too seriously anyway. Had a great laugh. 8/10
Feb 21, 2020 9:26 PM
Apr 2013
This series went from god tier to trash tier. It was very funny at the beginning but ended up as a ridiculously executed love story with godawful side characters and main characters that act in the most stupid way. The show started to go downhill with the introduction of the siblings. From this point, it became just garbage.
Mar 28, 2020 9:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Farewell, B Gata H Kei!

Your effort to make a fun put my respect as high as possible.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 2020 2:36 PM

Aug 2011
lol She did so much damage on him, i can't xDDD
I was surprised that he could even walk at the end :D
May 26, 2020 3:24 PM
Jul 2009
Pretty good ending. I saw the uncensored version lucky me :P I was hoping they were actually going to have sex. I wasn't expecting it to turn into a hentai or something but it felt a little unresolved because they didn't fuck when they clearly both wanted to.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Oct 27, 2020 6:20 AM
May 2019
Loved this series so I gave it a 10/10. Wish there would have been an OVA or second season though!
Jan 11, 2021 7:27 PM
Jan 2020
if anyone wants to see the chapter where Yamada and Kosuda Takashi have sex and what happens next go to https://manganelo.com/manga/b_gata_h_kei then read chapter 285 to chapter 290.
i was pissed when the anime ended and did not show them having sex, although they did show us the times where they tried and failed.
anyways I just wanted to drop the sauce that would help you conclude the anime properly.

yours faithfully

abdullah
Jun 24, 2021 7:57 AM
Apr 2020
Good lord.. I didn't think that this final eps (ep 11 too) will be this really freakin erotic that my junior wouldn't calm down LOL

I didn't really liked it tbh but the level of comedy and gags was really funny and well made (even it's still about s*x xD) and course the plot too.

I'm just expecting at least an confession for the both of them ATLEAST cuz they failed to sex even on that freakin ep 11 and 12 but I guess I'm satisfied with it. The fact that they really want to have s*x to each other (and they 100% almost lose it on each other) means that they like each other.

So with that, I'll rate it 8/10. Been a long time since I watch something like this erotic and enjoyed the comedy a lot
Oct 31, 2021 8:41 PM

Aug 2017
Bad anime. The premise is kinda stupid but sometimes the comedy was good. The big issue is this: the anime is extremely repetitive, its just the same thing over and over: Yamada and Kosuda being stupid, misunderstandings, the ending was probably the worst episode.

The Kanejou siblings are the best part of this anime, they're less repetitive and the rest of characters are better handled with them around. Too bad they don't have enough screentime while we have pointless episodes with Yamada and Kosuda being annoying.

3/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 29, 2021 4:23 PM
Dec 2021
an amazing anime!!! Really enjoyable!!! Yamada is hot
Apr 8, 2022 3:07 PM

May 2018
Even God is cockblocking the main duo :(

overall very funny but there are a couple of episodes I disliked. Yamada's oppai are UwU 6/10
Apr 8, 2022 3:09 PM

May 2018
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
Not normally an Ecchi fan because most have the same plot - boy meets girl, meets, another girl, another and another, etc and they all are after him, but he's either clueless or aggravatingly stoic.

I loved the main character Yamata, she put it out there; however, her naivety, as well as bumbling, albeit aggressive, antics kept her from appearing slutty. Great job writers.

When... oh, when is season 2?

it will happen when we get a NGNL sequel
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

200 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.